pj2012
pj2012

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged

Chapter 1-20Big smile : http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1797333

~*~CHAPTER  21~*~

Scene 1: Their room in Cynthia House

"It's not here...Wear another one."Confused

"It was my favourite baliConfused...Pammi bua bought it for me from a fair."

"Geet...ab jo cheez kho gayi woh wapis to nahi aa sakti na...We've to go down to the main building and collect our syllabus."

Geet was still hopeful that she hadn't lost it and that it was safe somewhere...

...in Maan's pocket.LOL

Scene 2:

Main building

Maan informed the hostel in-charge and collected the syllabus from the office. While he was coming out he barged into Dia who was surprised to see him, but she couldn't control her excitement and asked him with a mischievous smile,Wink
"You are following her, arent't you?EmbarrassedWink"

"Following??Shocked Who??Confused I don't understand you...I am new here and I had no idea that you were studying here...And who 'am I following?ConfusedConfused"

"Geet ofcourse Romeo.LOLLOLLOL"

"Geet? She's also hereShocked...Wow...now she'll also think the same...By the way I don't care...Now please buzz off before you and your friend wreck a hell about me being a villain and all."Angry

"Maan...wait..."

"What??Ouch"

"Look, she's upset with you because after that incident she had to face a lot of humiliation. It's just because she had a loving and supportive family that she could overcome it. She doesn't hate you, she's just scared to let anything of that sort happen to her again...tumne uska dil thoda tha..."

"But...I said sorry...Confused"

"Tum ladkon ki yahi to problem haiConfused...It's easy for you to say I love you and then next moment say I'm sorry it was a mistake...actually i don't love you, I felt so...or I did for a bet...but ladkiya aisi nahi hotiConfused"

"Dia..Confused"

"I'm not blaming you for anythingSmile...but Geet baaki ladkiyon se alag hai...she is someone who believes in true love and can wait for it till eternity...par tum ne usse kuch hi palon mein uss sacche pyaar ka ehsaas karaya...she opened her heart and accepted you...but...huh!Unhappy" she sighed, "...and uss pyaar ko chupane ke liye she puts on this angry face before you...do you realise how painful it is for her to face you everytime without feeling the pain in her heart."

Maan didn't had words...he just felt so helpless and ashamed...Confused

"I am sorry...but I didn't follow her here...I came here to prove something to someone Confusedand I promise I'll never be a trouble for your friend."

Dia smiled pleasantlySmileSmile and walked towards the office...He too walked away...then suddenly she called his name...

"Maan"

"Yeah?Confused" he turned...

"Do you know anything about a bali?LOLLOLLOL"

"Eh???Confused What bali???Confused"

"Nothing...just kidding,LOL" she laughed and walked into the office.

He pulled the baali out and looked at it and remembered how it was stuck to his shirt in the train when Geet hugged him. He lied and he wondered why? Was he losing his heart slowly...or had he lost it already...Embarrassed

Edited by pj2012 - 18 December 2011 at 9:03am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prathyusmilingsun333angelarafshah10

prathyusmiling Senior Member
prathyusmiling
prathyusmiling

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
awesome update ...do continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pj2012

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top