•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

will she force asr-la engagement?? i don't think so , no she can't blackmail people  emotionally all the time, and this time i m sure lavanya will take a stand strongly . She will convice anjali and won't get into this relationship again, but am sure she will hint her of her brother feelings for someone special.

Who knows she might ask Anjali to follow up her chotey's love life properly and get him married to the girl he loves ...
I think that she will try to do so...
It would be stupid on her part if she does. I think the CVs should show her concerned...maybe bring out the fact that Lav. changed for Arnav...and how can he just leave her like this? But at no point should Anjali INSIST that he get engaged. She should ask both of them...r u sure? Don't be hasty...why r u breaking up?

But she shouldn't insist that he get engaged with La...its his life! As his sister, she should put her brother's happiness above all things.
nah she can't compel arnav to get engaged to blah although she has this mighty power to run down arnav's inner mind with her moisty eyes. i've this weird feeling that she'll be da biggest obstacle in arhi's relationship more than da pervert in da future. plus i won't be too surprised if she turned into a vamp