Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

I Won't Fall In Love With You...*Manveer FF* Pg 60 (Page 44)

FragranceOfLove IF-Sizzlerz
FragranceOfLove
FragranceOfLove

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrarrti

This is great Mahak!  I wish it had been a little longer.  I love how you go into detail about what each character is thinking!  We don't have a lot of guess work to do!  How soon can we expect these promised romantic scenes? Big smile

Thank you so much for replying 

I am so glad that you enjoyed the update

It's short because I keep updating frequently and I have to manage my college as well :)

I love to go into detail :) Glad you like that... :D

Hmm... Well, after 4th chapter... you can expect some romantic OR sweet scenes... every now and then.

I would continue soon 

Thanks for the review 

, Mahak

FragranceOfLove
FragranceOfLove

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri01

Hey Mahak thx u for this awesome update Hug although it's short but beautifully written love it love itClapHeart thx god Manyata realised that she had a crush for Akash not love. Can't wait for ManVeer romantic scenes.

Plzzz update soon and thx for the pm 

It's short because I keep updating frequently and I have to manage my college as well :)

I just ADORE the use of your siggie... And I am really happy that you loved the scenes!

I would continue soon 

Thanks for the review 

, Mahak

FragranceOfLove
FragranceOfLove

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiger_lily

Mahak..! Kiara HATES YOU! U promised a BIGGER UPDATE but no madam updates after 2 bloody long weeks and so SHORT. I hate you though I love the update hmph..*scrunches her nose* hate u hate u hate u.

Kiara! How can you HATE me? You are my friend! Tu toh samajh... these dumb assignments don't let me write. Warna I would have updated longer ones!

Don't hate me *puppy eyes*

I would continue soon 

Thanks for the review 

, Mahak

FragranceOfLove
FragranceOfLove

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --ANGEL--

hey mahak...Smile...

awesome part..Clap...loved how u displayed both their emotions..Thumbs Up...but again small part!!!..Unhappy...plz try to update sooner..Ermm...anyways felt a little sad for uday but i guess manyata was just sticking to her character.Ouch...congrats on the increase in no. of readers..Big smile...may ur ff get more sucessful each day.Hug...btw i like ur siggie...Thumbs Up...better than the previous one..Wink...

with love
angel...Heart..

p.s - thanx 4 the reply...Hug...and do u want more pics of recent episodes?..Smile...pm me or reply to this mesg if u want the pics...Big smile

Angelll... Kaisi hai tu?

Arree... thank you sooo much... I am glad that tujhe emotions pasand aaye!

Uday... well I can't say a word. Manayata is jst acting like herself.

Thank you... I dunno what you all find here... :D Thanks for the wishes... I badly needed  those!

Thank you.. but the siggie is not by me... it's by some talented siggie-maker. I didn't had time to make one :)

I would continue soon 

Thanks for the review 

, Mahak

P.S. - I have written a OS, do tell me... shud i post it on Manveer or like the other Original ones, I publish?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kajol20--ANGEL--

FragranceOfLove
FragranceOfLove

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvlover92

-Well, this is the reason why Manyata won't fall for him *rolls eyes*
-In the next part, you can see Uday in an entirely different light.. and his reason for why he won't fall for her *shakes head* 
-And don't worry... Akash has NO importance in this FF of mine... I so hate him.

I found your author's note HILARIOUS! LOL 
You are so cute! And that's why I would like to give u a Hug [virtual hug LOL]

Now, coming to your update, ohh gawwwd. *face palm slap* Yeh Manyata bhi naa... LOL
Poor Udayveer. Poor the readers. We all got so excited! LOL
However, I did like the fact that Manyata acknowledge that she is married and that thinking about Aakash is wrong. Phew. D'oh

Anyways, looking forward to the cute scenes! 

Please update soon! Big smile

TC.

Lol... you are the only one who even noticed my note *pouts* I am cute? Thank you... *hugs tightly*

Wahi toh...!! Yeh manyata ki bachchi samajhti hi nahi hai! Ek kiss mein iska kya bigad jaata? :D

Haaye re! I can't even tolerate Akash, never mind him actually coming in MY FF!!! *God forbid*

I would continue soon 

Thanks for the review 

, Mahak

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kajol20

FragranceOfLove
FragranceOfLove

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged

Hi... I am back. Thank you so much for being there with me :)

All of those lovely comments, made me blush... various times! and also I had this ghost of a smile... every time I read a comment.

You all flatter me so much... Thank you.

Thank you... for motivating me to update sooner than possible :)

Thank you... Each one of you.. For being there :)

nams4coolhappygirlsanu008greenbutterflybarbie984Tahreem-Ali1kkateniniinavinahunCutePrincessNakita19dreamyjennicetvlover92nityah.oberoiReeshAxym...Anchal...AngelKomalkashevmari2095sheena_123nutssoulfulgagoomoonstruckilla8luvtwilight19KaShfan7salekh1Vampgirl..Ananya-kmh..KajpreetKesarmaniatrouble_006Brklyn_galshrarrtiKriaReyanshmoksha89minizzjasminedayalrsk16pri01prachuryaaustenroxnidzlovekinrulzigzagway_sadiarrylineangelina_angel*|Heena|*iqbals4everDavidbr_kmichithejazzgalprincess_xaini--ANGEL--...Binny...IndigoBluesmjht_oneadventure_gurl

Thanks to all the above readers for pressing the LIKE tab and letting me know of their support :)

And to all those who commented, I have replied back to each one of you. Thank you. <3

I have added each one of you to my PM list :) And anyone, who wants to be added for this FF, can comment here and be automatically added to the PM list :)

Love you ALL... Immensely!

- Mahak

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

heyittsmelineteKajol20rsk16--ANGEL--dbr_kmichithejazzgalZiva01Anmol_.-Swetha-

FragranceOfLove
FragranceOfLove

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Udayveer's pov-

I came back to my room and saw her sleeping cozily on the bed. Looking at her sleeping figure, I recalled her words 'don't try to force yourself on me!' These words were like bullets to my heart. How can she even think that I would stoop so low? How can she even think that I would rape her?

I made my way towards the bed and shifted her softly on her side. As my hand touched her waist, I felt an electric spark. I hurriedly moved her to her side and laid down on my own. I wanted to sleep, but I guess I won't be getting any sleep after, all.

I don't know how I am going to make her realize, that this was destiny. She has changed. She isn't my same old best friend, with whom I used to play and could share almost anything. But then, I too have changed. I have finally learnt to build a hard shell around my heart.

I had once loved Manyata from the bottom of my heart. And when she went 'missing', I had a hard time to pick up the pieces of my heart. I won't let that happen again. I won't fall in love with her, not again.

I can't believe that she is my Manyata. I have waited desperately for 16 years, for her… I can't believe it! I may have had my own share of women, but they were all mere distractions to me. I wanted to mend my heart.

I wanted to find happiness. But deep down, I knew that I was lost. How would it feel when your best friend is snatched away from you at a tender age of 5? How would it feel when you blame yourself for it?

Well, I have lived that. I have lived, wishing that I could save Manyata. I have blamed myself for not being there for her. I still remember how I reacted when I came to know about her kidnapping. I was devastated. I blamed myself for not being her protector, as a 'betrothed' should.

I had asked innumerous questions like, 'Where is she? Why won't she meet me? Is she upset with me?' etc. I had my own queries, my own logic and my own reasons. Last time, there were feelings involved. This time, there won't be any.

Last time, I couldn't protect her. But now, I would. Even though the love is missing, I won't let anyone touch my Manyata without my consent. I won't let anyone harm her. I would save her. I would always keep an eye on her. I would give everything she wants. Just, I won't risk falling in love with her again.

I lay down on my bed. I turned to her side to see a soft lock of hair, falling on her forehead. I softly pushed that lock back. I suddenly felt an urge and I kissed on her forehead. She is angelic when she sleeps and most importantly, she is mine to hold.

As soon as I realized what I had unknowingly done, I immediately turned my back towards her. No way am I going to fall in love with her. Not again. Been there, done that and have repented. Now I am not going to risk my heart again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it for today :) Hope you liked this one. *eager to know*

My Uday is like this... hard outside... while softest inside *recalls a coconut* *yummy*

And this is the reason, why he won't fall in love with her...!! *shakes head vigorously* Hope, you now know the reason for the title of this FF. *smiles*

As for the romantic scenes, Now, there are going to a sweet Manveer moments, like in this one ie. Uday's kiss... or  romantic ones like earlier chapter's almost-kiss... in almost every chapter. *tempts*

In the next part, Manayata behaves like a civilized person *hard to believe* and Unnati takes her brother's side *Unlike the devil Unnati in DEK*

What happens next? *thinks* To know more... Stay tuned. *goes away to dry her nail-paint*

And yeah *returns with her semi-dry nail-paint* I would be updating.. every once in a while... but positively, atleast one time in a week... *college assignments sucks*

Waiting desperately for your encouraging reviews *puppy face* Please do leave some *innocent eyes*

- love, Mahak

Edited by ...Mahak... - 21 January 2012 at 9:32am

The following 100 member(s) liked the above post:

thahusimron...coolhappygirlslaila889vrinda01sheeza98heyittsmePrachi_12Manahil192linetekkateNakita19hermione24Zaynmohinarya009Manveerangelsuria1hp07soulfulsheena_123sweet_charmednina282Moonlight_Ansh-divya-nutsshria19CleviveDsouzalove...OMGgreenbutterflysalekh1Pedashivu124kajenvirman...Rohitha...missbluetejuangelA.ShehzadAholic-Zunaira-niniiHubzeshrarrtisanj1234akshaayacapriyaluvzindagiLionscorpio-GrilledCheese-ultravioletrayilla8dmg_roks_antaranancy_zb94filmyprincesscrazysandhirsuman4evrvirgo24-Tannu-Nirjhor105-Misek-Shazzie-JEHAN-Barunkidewanimoksha89minizzrasiya.A.Hajnalsaakhi01dbr_kmichi-Unknown-22Cythereabluedreamz953prachuryarsk16--ANGEL--gopi06-scarlett-arrylinerainurubal...Binny...readingworms.thejazzgalchitra_raoManasi_16S.H.I.E.L.D.ArieltabiMsLusciousdreamyjenniceAnmol_.-StarlitFire-SRJKiMahakaaliadventure_gurlZiva01AngelicDesiresbrainychild92-Xpress-.SmokeySilence.-SilverAngel-dumas...navina...MysticRiver-Swetha-

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
lovely update very cute!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shrarrtiFragranceOfLove

Go to top