Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FragranceOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kkate

👏you are a fabulous writer .really u write soo good .that i nearly got just inside yuour writings they r magical.👏👏

plsss add me in your list .

Thank you so much for replying

I am so glad that you loved the update

Thank you soo much,... you made me blush sooo much.

I am so glad that you find my work to be magical...
I would continue soon

Thanks for the review

, Mahak

Originally posted by: --ANGEL--

hey mahak...😊.

awesome part..👏...but i hate u 4 stopping at the wrong time..😡...i so wanted to see the shock on uday's face knowing that his own wife rejected him..😆..feeling so sad 4 uday..😔...and again such a small part.😭...anyways loved how u showed third persons view to show the romantic part..😳...better update soon..😉...thanx 4 the pm anchal...🤗.

with love
angel...❤️

p.s - nice siggie...👍🏼

Thank you so much for replying

I am so glad that you loved the update

I know i have a knack of stopping at a wrong point... sorry for that...

You won't expect what happens next... Uday is going to get a bigger shock...

Thank you so much... i am comfortable that way... :)

Thank you for liking the siggie ;) Thank YOU for the pics :) 🤗

I would continue soon

Thanks for the review

, Mahak

Literally, I am overwhelmed with love and affection.

I never thought that I would get SO much of love and care, here also. Thank you so much. There simply aren't enough words :)

I can't believe that I have more than 65 readers! OMG. This is a HUGE compliment for me... Thank you.

Thank you... for motivating me to update sooner than possible :)

Thank you... Each one of you.. For being there :)

nina282nams4kashevgreenbutterflypoojdc87sheeza98Prachi_12Tahreem-Ali1niniiCutePrincessmalika.123sanj1234tvlover92dreamyjennicelamz325Tanya.angelanne_shirleyReeshAxymKajpreetmarishka.khan...Anchal...KaShfan7xxdevilishxxVampgirlPriyaThakurluvtwilight19capriyawassup28sweet_charmed-divya-nilli_rneahakhansparikhshrarrtiKriaReyansharshi11Brklyn_galiqbals4everNirjhor105JCluvs srkshiv-gauri4evaminizzpri01austenroxnidzlovekinrulKiran_1arrylinedoosheekaduskzigzagway_sadi--ANGEL--princess_xainidaniella05dbr_kmichiiqbal-pallaviDavi.SilentPrincessthejazzgal*Dakoo_Minzy*adventure_gurl-Destiny-IndigoBlues...Binny...mjht_oneprincess_xeelan

Thanks to all the above readers for pressing the LIKE tab and letting me know of their support :)

And to all those who commented, I have replied back to each one of you. Thank you. <3

I have added each one of you to my PM list :)

- Mahak

Udayveer's pov-

As I nearly fell, I had no idea what went wrong. How could such an endearing moment turn out this way? I was just so close to kiss her!

I looked at her and said, "What the…?"

She looked at me and said, "I know that you are my husband and you have every right to touch me and make me yours. Lekin… main aisa kabhi bhi nahi hone doongi. Nafrat hai mujhe tumse."

What? Just few minutes back, she had closed her eyes and had wanted that kiss to happen like I wanted. And now, she was trying to back away? I won't let that happen.

I moved forward towards her, but she raised her hands. She made a wall between us, by her hands. I reached out my hands to touch her and reason out with her.

But then, she said, "Kaha na… dur reh mujhse. Don't try to force yourself on me!"

Her words felt like icy cold water to my mood. How dare she…? How can she even think of that? I was furious. I needed out. I know I may leave a bruise on her, but I had to make my point clear.

I held her hands strongly and said, "Agar tumhe lagta hai ki main kabhi bhi tumhe tumhari marzi ke bina… haath bhi lagaoonga… toh tum dobara soch lo. I am not a monster like you think me to be. I am evil, but not this evil. I am not a predator!"

I knew I would do something rash, so… I left the room and went out in the garden.

Manyata's pov-

As he went out, I wondered. Had I really hurt him that much? I know my words were very cruel and rash, but then… how can I trust him? He may be acting for all I know!

He is the same person who had recognized me and trapped me in this fairytale. I have to hate him. There is no other option. I was happy the way I was.

Due to him, I had to bear the torture of learning everything a princess is supposed to learn. I am not me anymore. I am sophisticated. I have learnt all the manners and English. I don't know how these can happen with me!

Earlier, I knew all languages except English. And now, I know how to speak eloquently in English and I had to let go of my slangs. I can't even sit as I like. There has to be a proper poise in that too!

I was just coping up with the enormous changes in my life, when suddenly; I had to get married to him. How can anyone expect me to fall for him? He is not someone I love or would have chosen to marry.

All I have seen is his evil side. How could I trust him and think better of him? I know it was wrong of me to accuse him for something he hadn't done. But who knows what he can do?

I won't deny the attraction I feel between us... something I never felt with Akash. But I can't take attraction for love. I won't make it a basis for our forced-yet-sacred relationship. I know the importance of marriage.

Even though a piece of my heart belongs to Akash, I belong to Udayveer. Now, it would be a sin for me to even think about Akash. He isn't there in my life anymore. Besides, I have grown up enough to realize that Akash was my crush… not love.

I never have been in love. And now, I don't think that I can ever fall in love. Now, I am married. I can't love another guy. And Udayveer… well, I can't love him. I won't fall in love with him. Ever.

As the memories of the past engulfed me, I took my pillow and prepared myself for a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it for today :) Hope you liked this one.

Well, this is the reason why Manyata won't fall for him *rolls eyes*

In the next part, you can see Uday in an entirely different light.. and his reason for why he won't fall for him *shakes head*

But don't worry, after the next update, there would be loads of romantic or sweet scenes in almost every update. So, stay tuned :)

I know this part is short, but please. All my parts would be short only. But, I would be updating sooner. It was just that this week's DEK set my mood off. That stupid Akash! *angry*

And don't worry... Akash has NO importance in this FF of mine... I so hate him.

Waiting desperately for your encouraging reviews :)

- Mahak

Edited by ...Mahak... - 12 years ago
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

great update , 😊 why it short dear?

Edited by Kesarmania - 12 years ago
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the PM and update...

Waiting eagerly for the romantic scenes for Manveer..
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks loved the update! can't wait for the romantic stuff!👍🏼
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Another amazing piece of writing👏.You always crave me for your writing😊.Eagerly waiting for Maanveer romantic scenes😳
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it Mahak.. especially Manyata's POV.. it's nice to see she has realized she never loved Akash.. now its just a matter of time  before she falls for UV.. and I just have to add loved UV's dialogues as well... eagerly waiting for the next part.. 😛
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hey Mahak thx u for this awesome update 🤗 although it's short but beautifully written love it love it👏❤️ thx god Manyata realised that she had a crush for Akash not love. Can't wait for ManVeer romantic scenes.

Plzzz update soon and thx for the pm 
Edited by pri01 - 12 years ago