I Won't Fall In Love With You...*Manveer FF* Pg 60 - Page 20

Posted: 12 years ago
I replied, "You know what? Jab tum hamare liye itni rang birangi bhasha ka istemaal karti ho na, toh hamein bada acha lagta hai. Lekin yeh sab chodo. Aaj in baton mein samay barbaad karne ki jagah, I would prefer to do romance." OMG..he rembmers all these things.. So cute..

really loved the part.. but it was short..

continue soon..

thanks for the pm...

take care
Awesome partπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.I'm already craving for more😳.You have actually captured Manveer's emotions in a suttle manner.Please update the further part soon😊
Hey mahak,  Fantastic update πŸ‘...really loved it... they nearly kissed  😳 ...i'm already in deamland 😍 ...
do continue soon
hai mahek.  kis point pe la ke roka hai...ab intezar ki ghariyan kaise kateingi?  seriously though, good job.  i like the different points of view...gives the reader a complete picture.  waiting eagerly for the next part.

sheeza
AwwW...its a short update..πŸ˜’
but superb lyk alwayzzz.πŸ˜ƒ
goshh i luv dere convo..
update soon..
hey dear thanks 4 beautiful chapter.
hey mahak...😊.

awesome part..πŸ‘...but i hate u 4 stopping at the wrong time..😑...i so wanted to see the shock on uday's face knowing that his own wife rejected him..πŸ˜†..feeling so sad 4 uday..πŸ˜”...and again such a small part.😭...anyways loved how u showed third persons view to show the romantic part..😳...better update soon..πŸ˜‰...thanx 4 the pm anchal...πŸ€—.

with love
angel...❀️

p.s - nice siggie...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Mahak.. beautifully written.. Loved it especially the romance it truly was electrical..looking forward to the next part update soon..πŸ˜›
That was sweet and hot!  Way to go Mahak!Edited by shrarrti - 12 years ago
superbbbπŸ‘ do pm me whenever u update plzzz .