Thank you so much :)

I wud surely PM you :)

I am glad that you like my concept :)
FragranceOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: --ANGEL--

cant wait till u update...plz update fast

Sure angel, i wud be updating today only. Jst, after a while. I have to reply to comments here, then check my FB notifications [My frds wud kill me if i dont go there :D] , and then... I am free to write :)

Originally posted by: Hubze

Good start dear 👍🏼... Do add me in your PM list...

Originally posted by: ..Ananya-kmh..

wow..nice concept..please add me in your PM list :)

Originally posted by: capriya

nice concept...looking forward to nxt part...thank u 4 dis wounderful ff.

I am glad that you like my concept :)

Originally posted by: --ANGEL--

its a good thing u still remember me...and my comments are inspired by ur writing...so u should thank ur writing 4 inspiring me 2 comment... Aww... you are making me blush *shy* Thank you so much... honestly, its jst due to the comments that i come here and write...

ya even i am surprised to see u here...but as they say great minds think alike, or in this case see the same serial...even i love manveer a lot...specially after the disco scene...i fell in love with them instantly...but my main reason for dek is udayveer...i am totally fida over him...he is dashing, charming, charasmatic and all the other words vijay used to decribe him...his slight evil character makes him more irresistable...ok now i should stop going gaga over him... Ditto. Disco scene made me fall for Manveer more than i already was... And uday! Haaye... No one can actually describe him in words.. Vijay, well, he did a good job at it :D I am gaga over him too :)

even though u wrote the title and cocept in a fluke, it came out 2 be perfect 4 me...and writing excellence in a fluke is a genuis...i cant wait to read what u write without fluke...i am sure it will be more than excellent... Aw.. thank you sooo much. I am going to write a novel too, for publishing. I think, that would be planned, and not fluke ;) Thank you so much for finding it perfect.

only one request that plz avoid akash as much as possible...i hate him so much...plz make it a passionate manveer ff... Haaye... kiska naam le liya... Akash is pathetic... i hate him... And when Manveer is there, sparks are sure to fly! 😉 Stay tuned and I will try my level best to entertain you :)

Thank you, all :)
Edited by ...Mahak... - 12 years ago

Literally, I am overwhelmed with love and affection.

I never thought that I would get SO much of love and care, here also. Thank you so much. There simply aren't enough words :)

Today, when I opened my friend's ID, I got 15 pending buddy requests and I was like 'OMG! Really?' Trust me when I say, that I owe it to you all.

Besides, the sizzling chemistry of Manveer, your comments are the only thing that motivates me to update sooner than possible :)

Thank you... Each one of you.. For being there :)

nina282tvlover92Tahreem-Ali1kkateKesarmaniacapriyaanne_shirleyshrarrtisanj1234arshi11jasminedayalstorybooksgdVampgirlfilmyprincesstanya.dsouzaBrklyn_gal-divya-dbr_kmichiiqbals4ever--ANGEL--pri01kirti123princess_xainiBinny1247shivani003adventure_gurl*Dakoo_Minzy*

Thanks to all the above readers for pressing the LIKE tab and letting me know of their support :)

And to all those who commented, I have replied back to each one of you. Thank you. <3

I have added each one of you to my PM list :)

- Mahak

Edited by ...Mahak... - 12 years ago