Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Lovely---wish they had hired us fans as CVs---seriously --u r Good ! keep up the good work!

thekolgal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey gr8 idea...me too in..

Since Geet ended, it seems that something is amiss in life. I feel so empty. I have stopped tuning on to daily sopes. I only used to watch the other shows because either I was waiting to watch Geet or I was waiting for its repeated telecast. However the show may be going(good plot or a boring plot), watching Geet had become my necessity. I don't know how am I going to manage without them. 

Thants whay I really want this thread to happen. I'll surely contribute coz there are some aspects of the serial that I wanted to explore, Sameera being the first on my list. Also it is always Maan getting hurt and Geet caring and praying for him. I want it to happen the other way round also.

Hey, one suggestion though, instead of a different person updating the next part, let us make a person take up one theme and conclude it. Like it has always been Geet's legacy that it never used to take one theme beyond 2 weeks, we can do the same. One writer can take up one theme and prob update it all. We can always put in suggestions. Then the next writer can take up, from where the last one left and introduce a new theme. Its just a suggestion that came to my mind.

And yeh do include me in your PM ðŸ˜Š
Edited by thekolgal - 12 years ago
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aww that was so cute...please continue for all..!! Please please..!! I love it..!   ðŸ¤—
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Baby cutely wets MSK's shirt. MSK's eyes pop out! Baby smiles cutely. MSK gives his signature faint smile and kisses jr.MSK!

awww so sweeettt...there were more more things they didnt show us...so much dissapointed...😒
sush1974 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
madhu, just dont stop continue. xcellent one. 
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oh lovely idea madhu😊😊😊😊😊😊
i am sorry not a writer at all but for sure will enjoy 😉
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Continue dear, I fully support u in this.Will be waiting for the next part.
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great idea! I don't know if I'll be able to write something, but if I do, I'll PM you :)
krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow.. strtng point is so cute... i m nt a writer but will def try to write sumthng... long live maaneet
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
luv da post awsum
plzz cont soon fanx 4 da pm x