i so much hate dev😡
but i am sure maan will deal with this guy 😉
renjini263 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome updates...plz PM me...
I HATE BRIJ ND DEV😡😡😡😡😡😡
hw can dey do dis...
nd mr.Dev singh khurana u cant do nything 2 Maan... nd neither u can make geet urs...
plzzz continue soon
plz PM me nxt tym wen u update!!
pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

~⭐️CHAPTER 9⭐️~

Scene 1:

Terrace

Geet holds on to him tight😳😳😳...and wouldn't let go😳😳😳...Her smile then transforming into a trembling moan😭😭 and then into a cry 😭😭breaking all the dams of her heart...Her fear of losing him overtook her completely😭. Tears came bursting, the pent up emotions all erupting like one volcano😭.

"Maan...mujhe yakin tha aap ayenge...Aap apni Geet ko chod kar jaa hi nahi sakte..."

Geet looks up into his loving eyes😳...but his figure slowly fades before her...She gasps in despair😲😭...throwing her hands in air trying to hold him back😲😭...but he vanished into thin air like smoke leaving her crying on the floor😭😭😭...

"Maan mujhe chod kar mat jayiye...MAAN😲😲😭😭!!!"

Nandini, Geet's family, Adi all reach the terrace on hearing her screaming voice...They find her on the floor screaming out Maan's name, begging him to come back...Geet's mum rushes to her and holds her in her arms😭.

"Geet puttar😭...shaant ho jao...Tum kyun nahi samajhti, Maan ab kabhi wapis nahi aayenge😭😭😭...Babaji😭 Meri beacchi ko shakti do ki woh yeh sadma bardasht kar paye..." she too cries.😭

"Maan...main aapka intezaar karoongi...aap aayenge...mujhe pata hai...aap apni Geet ke paas zaroor aayenge...😭"

Scene 2:

Dev enters with his mask of concern along with Nandini...Geet is lying on the bed holding Maan's photo to her chest...her eyes longingly fixed at the door as if she was expecting any moment.

Dev wipes off his crocodile tear and sits next to her on the bed😭...

"Geet...neeche sab tumhara aur baby ka intezaar kar rahe hain..." Geet is paying no heed, he wants to hold her in his arms, but refrains since Nandini is with him😕😕. Nandini gestures that she'll take care of the matter. Dev gets up and walks to the door still looking back at Geet.

He leaves...

Nandini makes her get up from the bed and walk to the dresser...Nano is really in dilemma...She removes Geet's bangles first, her jewellery, and helps her into a white sari...Then her shaking hand approaches Geet's maan smeared with sindoor. She begins to wipe it off, when Geet angrily holds her hand...and throws it...😡😡

"Yeh kya kar rahi ho tum?😡 Tumhari himmat kaisi hui😡...Nikal jaao yahan se...Yeh sindoor mere Maan ki nishani hai...Yeh mangalsutra humare pyaar aur vishwaas ka prateek hai...and tum uss vishwaas ko mitane jaa rahi thi...😭😡"

"Didi...aap samajhti kyun nahi Jijaji ab kabhi wapis nahi ayenge..." she holds her mouth and break into tears.😭😭😭

Geet is unwilling to accept the truth...she picks up the baby and walks out to the balcony...

Scene 3:

Hall, KM

Mourners begin to gather in the hall...Business moguls, Government officials, Socialities, and everyone who knew The Khuranas assembled there to convey their condolences...Dev greets very one with folded hands and lowered eyes.

Nakul comes and informs him something. He immediately excuses himself and goes to the outhouse...There some people were waiting for him...the clients of Maan with whom he had earlier talked to.

"Mr Khurana...We are extremely sad for your loss. Your brother was a great businessman and above all a great human being..."

He nods and says, "Gentlemen, I am completely unaware of the deal that my brother was discussing with you, and today is not the time to discuss business. You all know that today his last rites will be performed...his body will be put to rest..." he sighs making tearful gestures, "If it's not urgent, can we talk about it later?😕😭😭😭😭"

"If it wasn't that urgent, we would have never troubled you at such a hard time...The deal is worth millions of dollars...and Mr Maan Singh Khurana has fifty percent share in the whole deal."

Dev's eyes widen with greed🤓 and he turns...

"Millions of dollars😲..." he shakes himself and retains his melancholic temperament, "Well...it's nothing before my Bro but since it was his desire to strike this deal, I'll make sure it happens. So what is the deal all about?"

The deal was about a huge skyscraper in South Africa and how the Khurana Constructions had tied up with a British Construction Company to fulfil the project. It was the first time they were doing an international project that too on such a large scale. Dev was bound to be tempted.

"Wow!😃" he then tried to hide the excitement in his eyes and tone😭😭😭, "I mean this is huge and important...it was his dream and I'll fulfil it at any cost."

They discuss in detail about the basic plans and the cost of expenditure and decide to meet as early as possible...

One of the representatives of the South African Firm informs him that the share in the deal was in the name of Geet Singh Khurana...so she'll also be needed at the meeting. Dev gives an affirmative on that but hesitatingly.

After the clients departure...Dev broods😕😕😕...

"Bro ne itna bada share Geet ke naam par😡...I knew it, he never cared about me😡...company toh pehle se Geet ke naam par hai...I'm only a minor share holder...and now after this deal I'll be nothing in the company..." the worry on his face changes into a cunning grin, "Kya farak padta hai...Geet ke naam par ho ya mere naam par...Geet toh meri hone wali hai...and then whatever is hers is mine..."

"Dev?😕"

He turns and it's Nandini...

"Nakul ne bataya aap yahan par hai...Jaldi chaliye...pooja ka samay ho gaya hai...Main Geet didi ko le aayi hoon..."

"Okay...I'm coming...😭"

~~~~~~~

erumzaheer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
EPI 9 IS GOOD 
PLZ BRING BACK MAAN.
unknown. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice epi
kuta dev :@ hate him
bring maan soon
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
pls bring back maan pls 
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

pj2010 missing our daily dose dear

-Mishu- thumbnail
awesome update yaar
dev is such a b****** 😡
i m damn sure maan is alive
continue soon dear
pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

~Episode 10~

~Scene 1:

Hall, KM

Dev asks, "Nandini, Geet kahan hai? Aap ne toh kaha tha ki woh neeche aa gayi hain.😕"

"Pata nahi, abhi toh yahin thi😕...Main dekh kar aati hoon..."

She leaves while Dev tries to look calm...

His mobile vibrates...

An unknown numbers flashes on its screen...

"Hello! Who's this?"

"Dev saab😈...kabse aapka number try kar raha hoon...aap kafi busy lagte hain...specially apne bhai ki maut ke baad..."

Dev is annoyed by the speaker's tone...😡

"Kaun ho tum😡...kisliye mujhe phone kiya hai???"

"Arre Dev saab...aisi kya jaldi hai...Main aapke fayde ki baat karna chahta hoon...Brij ko toh aap jante the naa...main ussi ka saathi hoon...sab kuch janta hoon...kya hua uss raat ko aur kaun uske peeche tha..."

Dev's heart skips a beat and goes numb...He regains his senses and replies...

"Kya bakwaas kar rahe ho..."😡

"Main bakwaas nahi kar raha...saare saboot hai mere paas...Main aapke ghar main hi hoon...aur apki bhabhi...yani ki Geet...jinke liye aapne yeh saara khel rachaya, apne bhai ko maar dala...woh Geet abhi mere aankhon ke saamne hai...Aap agar meri baat nahi sunna chahte hain toh phir mujhe majbooran saare saboot unko dena padega...aur phir..."

"Nahi...aisa kuch matt karna😕. Kya chahte ho tum? Kahan ho tum?" he looks around the house while talking to the blackmailer.

"Main yahin hoon aur sahi samay par aap ke saamne aa jaoonga...Mera intezaar kijiye..."

Dev is scared to death now😕...he curses himself for having left loopholes that led the blackmailer to him.

"Kahin ussne Geet ko??😕 Nahin nahin...Geet ko dhoondna padega...aur usse kisi bhi halat main neeche aane se rokna hoga."

He calls Nakul and tells him to find Nandini and tell her to not bring Geet down for the safety of her health.

Scene 2:

Everyone is seated in the hall...a sea of white and melancholy. Pandit ji is performing the rituals and pooja before the shav samskar.  All the family members and gathered people are supposed to pay their final homage before the body is taken away to the funeral pyre. Dev looks really pale and worried, sweating in the AC room.

Pandit ji indicates to Dev, "Pehle parivaar ke log apni shradhanjali denge"

"Pandit ji...Humare parivaar main sabse badi humari Dadi hain aur woh toh hospital main hai..."

"Koi baat nahi...unki patni ko bulayiye..."

"Pandit ji...woh abhi iss halat main nahi hai ki woh yahan pe aa payengi...Main inka bhai hoon aur main hi..."

"DEV!"

He turns and sees Nandini coming down the stairs with Geet in white, her maang still filled with sindoor and the magalsutra still hanging close to her heart😳.

"Dev...Geet didi aa gayi hai..."

Dev adjusted his glasses and speaks nervously, "Thank God...aap...aap...Geet ko le aayi. Accha kiya...Pandit ji abhi kah rahe the ki Geet ko bhi Pooja main baithna padega..."

Geet looks around at the whispering crowd and then Nandini wondering what's going on😕. Dev was angry but couldn't show it before everyone or the Hyde inside him would have been revealed. Also he was relieved in the sense that Geet looked like before...lost and calm...indicating the mystery man hasn't talked to her.

"Chalo...Geet ko kuch pata nahi chala hai abhi tak...Mujhe uss aadmi ka pata lagana hi padega...before he creates problem for me...Yahin kahin hona chahiye" he scans around the hall, but all are familiar faces.

The Pandit ji begins the rituals...

"Mritak ki patni ab aage ayengi aur yeh pushp apne pati ke charano main arpit karengi..."

Geet's mum indicates to Geet to get up...Geet gasps in wonder and looks at her...

"Geet...jaao beta..."

It is then that she notices the picture of Maan behind the burning diya...and her heart shatters into pieces...she sees the shroud and she is hit by the fear of losing her Maan.

"No😲...yeh kya mazzak hai...Yeh kya hai😡😡...Mere Maan ki tasweer pe yeh haar kyun chadaya hai😡...aur aap sabhi log aise shok kyun mana rahe hain...Jayiye aap yahan se...CHALE JAYIYE...😡"

"Geet bro marr chuke hain...Hosh main aao..." yells Dev at her.

She looks at him with fire in her eyes😡 and gives him a tight slap that almost dislocated his jaw, his specs flying away🤣.

Nandini comes and stops her😭😕...trying to convince her that Maan is dead and the body lying before is that of him.

"Yeh..." tears flood her heart😭😭😭 "yeh mere Maan ho hi nahi sakte...main unhe aankhein band kar ke pehchaan loongi😭😳...kyunki Maan toh Geet ke har ek saans main hai...har ek ehsaas main hai...aur jab tak meri saansein chal rahi hai tab tak unhe kuch nahi ho sakta...kyunki hum do jism aur ek jaan hai...Nandini tum chinta mat karo...Mere Maan abhi aate hi honge...😭" she wipes her tears and looks at the door...

Geet's mum jerks her and slaps her...😭😡

"Geet Hosh main aa...Tera Maan marr chukka hai, woh ab kabhi wapis nahi aayega..."

"NAHI!!!😲😭😭 Jhooth bol rahein hai aap sabhi...kyun kar raho ho mere saath aisa...Main kabhi nahi mannoongi...NAHI!😡" she runs away from there, leaving everyone worried.

~~~~