GEET..hui IndiaForum ki pyaari:epi6/7/8-9:28/30/31 - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
its awesome
beautiful update dear

PART III

Scene 5:

Maneet's room

Geet enters with coffee, but she doesn't find Maan on the bed...

"Maan kahan hai aap??"πŸ˜•

"Geet main yahan hoon, tumhare kareeb..." and he hugs her from behind.😳😳😳

"Maan aapko subah subah shararatein soojh rahi hain😳😳...Chaliye ab jaldi se coffee pee lijiye...Mujhe Baby ko nahalana hai...aur bhi bahut saare kaam hai."

"Geet...tumhe Doc ne rest karne ko kaha hai naa phir tum..."

"Arre agar main bina hile dule bed par hi padi rahoongi toh main zaroor bimar ho jaaoongi...humare Baby ko main ek pal ke liye bhi apne se door nahi kar sakti...uska poora kaam main khud hi karna chahti hoon...usme jo sukh ek Ma ko milta hai woh kisi main bhi nahi"😳😳

"Acchaa...par kahan hai mera Junior??"😳😳

"Nandini ke paas hai..."

"Hmmm...😳😳😳Matlab...abhi hum dono bilkul akele hainπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³"

"Maan☺️😑..." she slaps him on his arms around her waist...

"Maan aap please office chale jaayiye...That'll be better for me.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•"

"YES!!πŸ˜ƒ" he cries in triumph and suddenly goes silent judging by the angry look on Geet's face.

"What?"😲😑 She turns and sees him all dressed up for office...😲

"Maan...😑 accha...toh yeh sab isliye tha ki main khud hi aapko office bhej doon...HUH!!😑😑" she jerks him away and angrily says, "Theekh hai...jaayiye...main aur Baby aapke bina hi poora din guzaar lenge😭😭😭...waise bhi aapke liye toh office zyaada zaroori hai naa..."😑

"Geet...please samjho naaπŸ˜•...It's important. Agar zaroori nahi hota toh main kabhi tum dono ko chod kar nahi jaata...Mere liye tum dono se zyaada kuch important nahi...aur agar tum chahti ho to theekh hai main nahi jaoonga..."πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

"Maine aisa toh nahi kaha"πŸ˜•

"Please Geet...I promise shaam ko jaldi wapis aaoonga aur tumhe or Baby ko ek lambi drive pe le jaaoonga..."πŸ˜ƒ

He turns her towards him, lifts her chin and makes a requesting face...she laughsπŸ˜†

"Promise😳"

"Pakka promiseπŸ˜ƒ"

They hug...

😳MAHI MAHI😳

They both walk together to the balcony holding on to one another😳 They sit on the swing. Maan sips his coffee and Geet rests her head on his shoulder, her arms around him😳😳...

MSK's mob. ringsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(Kabab main haddi)

"Adi?"πŸ˜•

Geet snatches his mob😑.

"Adi Sir aap baad main phone karna...Okay...Bye" she cuts the call...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"Geet? Yeh kya kiya...kuch important baat hogi..."πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

"Mujhse bhi zyaadaπŸ˜•"

He stops and says, "Geet...nahin tumse zyaada nahin...arre tum toh Hoshiarpur ki The Geet Handa ho...tumhare naam se toh poora Hoshiarpur kampta hai...phir tumhare saamne main kya cheez hoon..."πŸ˜†

"Maan aap mera mazaak uda rahe hai naa😑😭...par yaad rakhna shaam ko agar aap time par nahi aaye toh phir dekh lena yeh Hoshiarpur ki Geet aapki kya haalta karti hai..."

"Geet...mujhe darr lag raha hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...mujhe lagta hai ki main naa Joru ka Ghulam ho gaya hoon...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†"

"Maan...I am sorry😭😭😭...mera iraada aap par hukum chalane ka nahi tha...Main kuch zyaada hi bol gayi...Aapko aisa lagta hai ki main aap par...😭😭😭...Hey Babaji yeh mujhse kya ho gaya...😭😭😭"

Maan could no longer control his laughter and goes into a fits holding his tummyπŸ˜†

"Geet apna mooh toh dekho...kaise peela pad gaya hai...jaise tum ne kisi ka murder kiya hoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†"

"MAAN😑" she growls in anger...

"Wow...your anger turns me on...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†"

"Maan I'll kill you."😑😑😑

He runs and she chases himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Her joothi slips from her leg and she falls on the carpet, Maan tries to hold her but he couldn't and himself falls on her...πŸ˜†

MAHI MAHI...INTENSE EYELOCK!!!😳😳

"Maan...please uthiye, mujhe jaane dijiye...😑"

"BabajiπŸ˜† aap meri Mishty ko kahiye ki woh gusse main aur zyaada khoobsoorat lagti hain...aur main usse aise hi dekhta rahoonga😳...Office jaana cancelπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†" he bends low on her😳

"What office nahi jaana?πŸ˜• Chliye uthiye...aap aaj office jaayenge..." she pushes him.😑

"No...aaj main poora din apni Mishty ki aankhon main dooba rehna chata hoon..."😳

Geet remembers her conversation with Nandini in the kitchen and looks nervously at him😳😳Right then someone knocks at the door and the door opens. It is Nandini with Baby...and she sees them on the carpet...All of them look embarrassedπŸ˜†...She turns away...

"Sorry...Main woh baad main aati hoon..."πŸ˜†

Geet looks at Maan furiously😑 and gestures to  him to get upπŸ˜†. He gets up and extends his hand to her...She pushes away his hand and gets up on her own, her ceeks red with anger and  embarrassmentπŸ˜†.

She motions to him to speak something and break the silenceπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

He speaks...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"Geet dekh kar chala karo...Tumhe lag jaati toh...mujhe bhi gira diyaπŸ˜†"

Geet's jaw dropped😲 and her nostrils flared in anger😑😑😑

"Didi...main baad main aati hoonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†"

"Nandini...Baby ko mujhe de do...he must be hungry...usse nahalana bhi hai..."😳

"Haan haan chalo chalo...πŸ˜ƒ" says Maan eagerly.

Geet looks at him furiously...

"Aap kahan aa rahe hain??😑" she speaks with clenched teeth and putting on a fake smile... "Aap office ke liye late ho rahe hain na...toh jaayiye naa...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†"

"Okay...πŸ˜•" He kisses Baby on his softy cheeks and then kisses Geet on hers', not realising Nandini was still thereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† to which Geet became more angry and frowns at him...😑

"Oh Sorry...Bye...Main jaata hoon...Bye Nandini..."πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

He slaps his head and goes out...

Nandini bursts into laughter looking at Geet's blushing face and says, "Baby apki Mamma toh bahut smart nikliπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...aapke Pappa ko jo apne nainon main ghooma diya...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†"

Geet blushes and she too laughs😳

!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by pj2012 - 12 years ago

PART IV

Scene 6:

KM hall

Dev sees Maan walking towards the hall...He stops him...

"Bro...aap office jaa rahe hain...?"

"Haan...Are you not coming?"

"Nahi Bro...mujhe kuch aur kaam hai...Main baas main milta hoon apse..."

"Alright Dev." He leaves.

Dev is brooding again, his eyes narrowedπŸ˜ˆπŸ€“...he didn't seem normal at all. Something was going inside his mind...

Scene 7:

Khurana Constructions Office

Pinki is slumped into the office sofa...munching lazily on to her favourite chipsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† from the umpteenth pack.

"Geet kitni lucky hai ki use DD jaisa husband mila...DD usse kitna pyaar karte hain...And look at me...kha kha kar moti hoti jaa rahi hoo...Kaash mujhe bhi koi DD jaisa...😍..."

Precisely at that moment Adi Sir comes stammering, quivering and stumbling and "DHADAAM!!!"

He hits the table, his specs fly awayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and he lands right on Pinki...her chips thrown in air that falls on them like flowersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Violins play...dreamy ambienceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Adi Sir lost in her eyes and Pinki wondering whatz wrong with him...or was that the effect os excessive intake of Carbohydrates and fatsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"Adi Sir??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•"

"Haan...😲" he screws his eyes and Maneesh.a.a.a hands over his specs to him and says😳😳😳...

"Yeh aapke specs...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†" and holds his hand to which Adi perspirates and stammers...

"Pinki...sorry...woh mera pair takrra gaya tha..."

"Adi Sir??"

"Pinki..." he says dreamily😍...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"Maan SirπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•" she gulps...

"Kya...kahan???"

"Apke peeche..."πŸ˜•

Adi is petrified and faintsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Pinki holds him and sprinkles water on himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He regains consciousness and the moment he sees Maan...he goes into his stammer attack mode...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

"ADI😑😑" shouts MSK.

"Y..y..yy...yes SirπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•"

"Yeh kya ho raha hai...ek din main office kya nahi aata...tum log yahan Circus shuru kar dete ho..."😑

"S..ss...soorrryyy Sir..."πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Before Adi could complete his sentence...there came like crashing train with three bogies...Romeo, Pandey ji and Manish..aa...They crash into one another almost falling on MSK.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(OH NO!! KhallaasπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

"Oh aaa gaye Circus ke teen bandar😑...aayiye aayiye aap hi ka intezaar tha..."

Pandey ji is pushed to the front...

"Manyavar...hum toh apna karya poori shraddha se  poorna kar rahe the...parantu aap ke aagman par humein yahan aane ke liye Romeo ji aur Manish...Manisha..ji ne vyavash kiya..."

"Heh!!😲...Pandey ji jayiye apna kaam kariye..." he fumes, "Iss office main kya koi hai jo normal hai...??"

Sasha and Tasha 😈 viewing everything from a distance...

Tasha fiddling with her hair as usual...

"Sasha...I mean ma'am...ab aap kya karne wali hain..."

"Just watch and learn..."

They approach MSK...

"MK...πŸ˜• aap aa gaye...the clients are waiting for you in the conference hall..." she informs.

"Thanks Sasha...tum chalo main abhi aata hoon" he then walks to his cabin.

Sasha gives her wicked look and looks at others with disgust.

Adi goes to MSK's cabin...but he's already leaving for the meeting...

"Sir, aapko kuch batana hai..."

"Not now Adi...I'm already late...These clients are important...We'll talk later." He leaves and Adi looks on completely disappointed.πŸ˜”

He slams his fist into his hand...It seemed really urgent...

Scene 8:

KM

Nandini and Geet are in the kitchen...

"Didi aaj aapka koi plan toh nahi hai naa?"

"Hmmm...shaam ko Maan mujhe aur Baby ko drive pe leke jaa rahe hain..."

Nandini thinks in her mind...

"Jab raat ko wapis aayenge tab doongi Surprise.."πŸ˜ƒ

"Kya baat hai Nandini?"

"Kuch nahi...Jijaji kitna pyaar karte hain aapse...aur ek Dev hain...mujhe yahan akele chod kar Pune gaye hain..."

"Nandini, aisa nahin hai...kuch zaroori kaam hoga...😳"

Baby cries...

"Lagta hai...Baby jaag gaya...Main dekh kar aati hoon."

Scene 9:

Dev parks his car outside a Police Station...goes inside.

"Inspector...Where is he?"

"He's left...He told me he'll meet you at Khurana Mansion..."

"Kya??😲 Woh KM gaya hai??😲"

"Aisa hi bol raha tha..."

"Okay..Thank you Inspector."

He hurries back to his car and drives back to KM.

Scene 10:

Office

Meeting is over...and the deal is finalised.

MSK comes out with the clients and sees them off.

Adi rushes to him and this time before MSK could dtop him he spoke, "Sir...Brij is out of jail...Woh choot gaya hai..."

MSK is shocked😲

Scene 11:

Office Reception

Phone rings...

Pinki picks it up

"Hello Khurana Constructins"

"Pinki...Main Geet bol rahi hoon"

"Arre Geet...kaisi hai...Baby kaisa hai...meri taraf se lots of kisses to him...aur jab main agli baar aaoongi baby se milne toh uske liye mere favourite chips laaoongi..."

"Pinki...Baby sirf one week old hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Woh chips nahi sirf doodh peeta hai..."

"Oh Sorry yaar...main bhi na... khaane ke alawa kuch soojhta hi nahi...accha bata phone kis liye kia?"

"Woh...Maan ka mobile lag hi nahi raha...toh socha office main hi phone kar deti hoon...Waise kahan hai woh...?"

"Woh Sir toh clients ke saath the..."

Suddenly someone snatches the phone...It is Sasha...

"Pinki tumhe phone pe gappe marne ki salary nahi milti...now get going...kaam karo..."

"Hello"

"Pinki is gone...woh iss office main kaam karne aati hai...Office time pe call karke disturb mat kia karo..."

"Hello...Sasha...Pinki ko phone do...😑"

Sasha understood it's Geet...

"Oh Geet...I mean Geet ma'amπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...I'll give the phone to Pinki."

She thrusts the receiver back into Pinki's hand and leaves angrily...Tasha imitates herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"Kya bura time chal raha ha...Uss LS behenji...Miss Hoshiarpur ko tak Ma'am kahana pad raha hai...Pata nahi ussne Mk par kya jadoo chalaya hai..."πŸ˜•

"Poor Sasha...I mean Ma'am...Ap yeh job chod kyun nahi deti..."

She frowns at Tasha as if she asked her to kill herself...

"Accha aur doosra job tum mujhe doge...and MK ko chod kar main kaheen nahi jaoongi samjhi...😑...Nonsense...now get lost...Naukri chod doon...huh!!"😑😑

Office Reception

"Geet...Wow...Dono Sasha-Tasha lal peele ho kar gaye..."πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"Accha Pinki...Maan ko bula dena please..."

"Sir yahin par hai...main abhi deti hoon..."

"Sir Geet ka phone hai."

"Geet? Woh theekh toh hai naa?" he is really worried after hearing the news of Brij's exit.😲😲

He takes the receiver...

"Geet tum theekh ho naa...and Baby"

"Haan Maan mujhe kya hoga...Main aur Baby bilkul theekh hain aur apko miss kar rahein hai😳"

Maan sighed and thanked God...

"Geet main abhi ghar aa raha hoon"

"Abhi?"

He cuts the call and rushes out of the office...

Scene 12:

KM

Nandini is pleasantly surprised to see Dev back...
"
"Aap wapis aa gaye...aap toh Pune jaane wale the naa."

"Meeting cancel ho gayi...Nandini yahan koi mujhse milne aaya tha kya?"

"Yahan aapse...nahi toh...why?? Are you expecting some one?"

"No...koi nahi...Main bahut thak gaya hoon...I'm going to our room..."

"Theekh hai main khana room main hi lekar aati hoon..."

"Nahi😲, I've had lunch...I just need some rest..."

Geet comes there with the baby and sees Dev going inside his room...She asks Nandini...

"Dev kab wapis aaya? Any problem??"

"Pata nahi didi...he didn't tell me anything."

"Maan bhi ghar wapis aa rahein hai...woh bhi pareshaan lag rahe the...kuch toh baat hai..."πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Scene 13:

Dev's room

His mobile rings...

He nervously picks it up...

"Dev...main bol raha hoon.."

"Brij?" his eyes widens with fearπŸ˜•

"Tumne meri zammanat karwayi, mera itna khayal rakha...toh mera bhi farz banta hai ki main tumhara shukriya ata karoon..."

"Tum abhi kahan ho??"😲

"KM main...terrace pe aa jaao...wahin miloonga"

😲😲😲

Scene 13:

Terrace

They come face to face

"Brij tumhe kisi ne dekha to nahi...πŸ˜•"

"Nahi...kisi ne bhi nahi..."

"Good..."

"Ab aage ka kya plan hai?"

"Plan simple hai..." Dev gives an evil grin, "Bro ko apne raaste se hatana hai taaki Geet meri ho jaaye...😈"

(DEV 🀬...u've shown ur real self😑😑😑)

"Maan Singh Khurana...usne mujhe jail bhijwaya...Mujhe mere parivar walon se alag karva diye...Daar ji mujhse nafrat kartein hai...uski wajah se...aur uss Geet ko apnaya...😑😑😑😑...Main usse khatam kar doonga."

"Kuch bhi karo, I wnat him out of my way...Bachpan se leke aaj tak usne mujhse mera sab kuch cheena hai...aur ab Geet ko bhi😑...Ab main Geet se aur door nahi rah sakta...Bahut ho gaya...Uska Kissa hi khatam kar do."

"Geet ko bhi khatam kar doonga...😑"

"Nahi Brij...Geet ko kuch mat karna...usse kuch bhi hua toh main tumhe zinda nahin chodoonga. Maan chala jaayega toh...kuch din royegi, phir usse mere paas hi aana padega.😈"

"Ab tum jao yahan se isse pehle ki koi tumhe dekh le...baaki plan baad main decide karenge...

Dev gives his evil grin...
😈

He remembers the past events one by one...

Seeing Geet in Hoshiarpur

Cheating her

Leaving her at the airport

Returning back and seeing her again

Wants her back...but by then Maan had entered her life...She was in love with him...

He begins plotting without anyone realising his cruel intentions...tries hard to separate Maneet...

It was him who indirectly instigates Naintara to scare her off from Maan's life...he fails

He informs Brij about Geet's whereabouts and tries to stop Maneet's marriage...he fails

Even Vikram was his pawn...he fails again

"Geet jabhi main tumhe Bro ki bahon main dekhta hoon...mera khoon kholta hai...Tum sirf meri ho...Sirf Dev ki...aur main tumhe paa kar hi rahoonga...And jabhi mai tumhare aur Maan ke baby ko dekhta hoon...mujhe humare bacche ki yaad aati hai...jo uss Maan ki wajah se humein chod kar chala gaya...I lost you, our child, everything because of him...aur ab main usse uski sabhi khushiyaan cheen loonga."

~~~

Precap:

Maan cancels the plan of long drive as he's concerned for Geet's safety...Nandini tells Maneet to get ready for a surprise and when they come down to the hall all dressed up...with Baby...there in the hall was...

DADI MA...and Geet's entire family

A small pooja was arranged and Baby's namkaran ceremony with the blessings of the entire family...Geet is overwhelmed with emotions

Baby's name - Aditya Singh Khurana

After the pooja...party

Maan and Geet close dance...baby playing with Dadima

And Baby goes missing!!!😲

Oh god .. the baby is missing ??????? 😭  Kameenaaa DEV ... good to see YOU ;) 😑.. Thanks for brings the Kameenaa back like a Kameenaa ..😑 if you know what I meanπŸ˜‰... Ab aayeegaaa mazaaa .. I want Maan to BLOW HIM TO SMITHEREENS😈.. HEHEHEHEHEHEH 😈 (meee giving EVIL grin) .. heheheheh πŸ˜ˆ
ah! dev πŸ˜‘ oh beta msk will really kill him now 

omg ye dev😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑 poor nandani...😭😭😭😭😭😭

brij bhi aa gaya... yaar bahut tension de rahe ho... or ab to precap is says baby is missing too...

for pj2012πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

wonderful job done by u dearie...
awesome update dear...will give u long comment when i m home...
That was aaammmaaazzziiinnnggg!!
An awesome maha epi!!
Stupid dev..hd 2 show his true colours..back stabber
Plz gt rid of dev n brij asap!!
Precap looks amazing..cnt wait
pls put up an index dear... πŸ˜Š
Wow wat a maha epi.
So many twists.
Grt job done dear.
1st i thought vicky ws in jail.

Plz do put index on 1st page.in case i cum late,it will b easy to find page no. of updates