TOI: Aman enters CB (Page 5)

viprakshi IF-Dazzler
viprakshi
viprakshi

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia_lovely

Originally posted by viprakshi

Originally posted by anushiya1

friends we all know this CV's are deeply in love with bh . so they dont like her leaving CB forever, so they create all new sub characters to support Bh to keep her long in this show, finally kahna also will never punish bh, she will be forgive by all her sins by ph family, mark my words. this is gonna hapen .

i think we have to do something. this show is somehow deviating from the basic line of the story.
even i also think the same CV's don't want to punish barkha, thats why they r showing another villain in this show..i know at the end they will forgive to barkha for all those sins wat she did..

We never know! They might even show that! Angry Remember Kanha saying that "Evil People should not be destroyed but the evil in their minds should be" So perhaps, this Vishwanath was the evil "Kanha" was talking about. Don't tell me...Kanha would destroy this Vishwanath and let Barkha be reformed! Please! Barkha is no less than any evil! 
agree with u!! she broke her friend's trust..and killed her..so she deserve to a big punishment...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

erlyndaNeerjaa

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged

Totally changed the essence , first separate Dev Radhika , then Berkha madam then Kanha then Barkha,s mother and now this evil person ...Where is the lead actors Dev and Radhika ...I think when all the sinners will be punished and Dev will be saved from them all , only then Kanha will allow Pure soul Radhika to appear and Kanha will disappear to His Bakunth dham with Dau , blessing them both and Cv

rekha-rubina IF-Dazzler
rekha-rubina
rekha-rubina

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 sharing .i am excited for entry of Aman verma
Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
This show has become a joke now.  That's why the old creative team was let go and this new created team headed by Mansavi came in.  

The intention was to do away with real Dev and real Radhika.   Both are not part of this show anymore.  The demon is there so that in the end it will be stated that Barkha was actually very nice but was acting under the spell of this demon.  

So she stays in the show.  Now they show actual Kanha with Balram.  With this asur too, he would be shown.  Since they couldn't show Barkha winning against Kanha all the time, they brought the asur so that they can show Kanha also getting defeated in some battles.

It is now officially the show starring actual Kanha (R/K role would be reduced), Barkha, asur, urmila and Balram.  Rest will be sidelined.  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

zam123erlynda..yajnaseni..sia_lovelyPutijaChalhovmisti73Neerjaa

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Thnx for the article. Mystery person is evil with dark powers.No wonder Bak is so evil. Anyway nothing will go according to Bak & Aman,Kanha will throw both of them to hell. God knows when Radhika will return & we'll have some light moments.I had a feeling by the end of this year we'll get to see the end of Bak,but I was wrong. I hope CVs get tired of this Bak & put an end to her character permanently.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viprakshi

chocolate_boy IF-Rockerz
chocolate_boy
chocolate_boy

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
In a sense, I will like this track but I am unhappy that they are dragging Kanha track too much and now CB has become a complete spiritual show.

Not really sure about audience reaction.
billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharingSmile
Guys don't need to believe this article 100%, all I'm beleiving in this is that Aman is playing the caracter of an evil ..I dont know about the rest but we should just wait and see .

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Armu.

Go to top