Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

TOI: Aman enters CB - Page 4

sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: viprakshi

even i also think the same CV's don't want to punish barkha, thats why they r showing another villain in this show..i know at the end they will forgive to barkha for all those sins wat she did..

We never know! They might even show that! ๐Ÿ˜ก Remember Kanha saying that "Evil People should not be destroyed but the evil in their minds should be" So perhaps, this Vishwanath was the evil "Kanha" was talking about. Don't tell me...Kanha would destroy this Vishwanath and let Barkha be reformed! Please! Barkha is no less than any evil! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viprakshi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sia_lovely

We never know! They might even show that! ๐Ÿ˜ก Remember Kanha saying that "Evil People should not be destroyed but the evil in their minds should be" So perhaps, this Vishwanath was the evil "Kanha" was talking about. Don't tell me...Kanha would destroy this Vishwanath and let Barkha be reformed! Please! Barkha is no less than any evil! 

agree with u!! she broke her friend's trust..and killed her..so she deserve to a big punishment...
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Totally changed the essence , first separate Dev Radhika , then Berkha madam then Kanha then Barkha,s mother and now this evil person ...Where is the lead actors Dev and Radhika ...I think when all the sinners will be punished and Dev will be saved from them all , only then Kanha will allow Pure soul Radhika to appear and Kanha will disappear to His Bakunth dham with Dau , blessing them both and Cv

rekha-rubina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 sharing .i am excited for entry of Aman verma
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This show has become a joke now.  That's why the old creative team was let go and this new created team headed by Mansavi came in.  

The intention was to do away with real Dev and real Radhika.   Both are not part of this show anymore.  The demon is there so that in the end it will be stated that Barkha was actually very nice but was acting under the spell of this demon.  

So she stays in the show.  Now they show actual Kanha with Balram.  With this asur too, he would be shown.  Since they couldn't show Barkha winning against Kanha all the time, they brought the asur so that they can show Kanha also getting defeated in some battles.

It is now officially the show starring actual Kanha (R/K role would be reduced), Barkha, asur, urmila and Balram.  Rest will be sidelined.  

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Thnx for the article. Mystery person is evil with dark powers.No wonder Bak is so evil. Anyway nothing will go according to Bak & Aman,Kanha will throw both of them to hell. God knows when Radhika will return & we'll have some light moments.I had a feeling by the end of this year we'll get to see the end of Bak,but I was wrong. I hope CVs get tired of this Bak & put an end to her character permanently.
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
In a sense, I will like this track but I am unhappy that they are dragging Kanha track too much and now CB has become a complete spiritual show.

Not really sure about audience reaction.
billo77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing๐Ÿ˜Š
Guys don't need to believe this article 100%, all I'm beleiving in this is that Aman is playing the caracter of an evil ..I dont know about the rest but we should just wait and see .

-Shankar- thumbnail
Interesting.
but weird. Want radhika back.
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 What is this news? I was correct when I called Barkha a devil in disguise and she's here to stay until the end of CB 2. I felt cheated. It's unfair.๐Ÿ˜ก  I have been following this drama because I thought it is about the love story of Dev and Radhika. Maybe they are doing this to extend BH 's role again because they already ran out of situations to make her stay longer. I didn'f expect  that this battle between the devil and Kanha will happen.I agree to  Misti's suggestion to change the title.I'm really angry .  PS:  I saw some pictures of Aman Verma. well he looks like a villain and a good match for Barkha.๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Edited by erlynda - 12 years ago