Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

98.3 fm (Page 2)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Thanks so much for the update. Big smile

I think it is very nice of Gul Khan to come out on a public platform to explain the reality of the situation.

Getting another season to happen is no cake walk and definitely not as easy as picking up the phone and demanding it, which is all we can contribute, unfortunately. In reality it would be very difficult to re-gather all the different aspects that made Geet what it was and we are going to have to respect that chances are very slim for all those to come together again.

I really appreciate her for coming out to say it like it is and to the RJ who heard us and had her on the show. Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelika12ninavi

9staroneserials IF-Dazzler
9staroneserials
9staroneserials

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
I dont know re...i am feeling very tensed...though i wanna see them again together ...But the final decision rests on the leads...& how much time it may takeStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileOuch
ninavi IF-Dazzler
ninavi
ninavi

umm guys dont thnk negative just be positive and try hard 

now at this end we have nothing to loose 

so whts harm in keep trying Smile

9staroneserials-richierich-

saswati_2008 Senior Member
saswati_2008
saswati_2008

Yes u r right- we are the only ones who are hoping. See kutumb2, KMH 2 and Choti Bahu 2 only happens as the couples of these shows has  become real life couple as well . They are willing to come together but in our case there will many more complication in Gurmeet's and Drashti's personal life. They may come together for an ad but It would be a miracle if they come together again for new show as a fresh couple. Anyways hoping for he best.

Sas

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ninavi9staroneserials-richierich-

humerous Newbie
humerous
humerous

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
i  know  this  ph  is stupid...so  no chance  gurti  back  together...bec  it's  not  ekta...only  ekta  can  do  this...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-richierich-

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
I can''t get it ...even SO replied to me that if the leads will be interested in doing the show...but why not? Gurti shares a gr8888888 comfort level so why won't they work together again..
None have signed any new projects yet...this's what GC said in his latest interview..

What next after Geet?
I have no idea. I am simply relaxing for now and concentrating on my physique and health. When a good offer comes along, I will definitely do it.

& DD too is quite interested in doing Geet..as she said in one of her interviews...
It now depends upon the PH & the channel..

Edited by bobby13rocks - 17 December 2011 at 3:32am

--aarthi---Gemini-

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

I can''t get it ...even SO replied to me that if the leads will be interested in doing the show...but why not? Gurti shares a gr8888888 comfort level so why won't they work together again..
None have signed any new projects yet...this's what GC said in his latest interview..

What next after Geet?
I have no idea. I am simply relaxing for now and concentrating on my physique and health. When a good offer comes along, I will definitely do it.

& DD too is quite interested in doing Geet..as she said in one of her interviews...
It now depends upon the PH & the channel..

bobby Gul is not as much as interested in Geet as endemol is dear v knew tat when CC show started...i read in FB tat she said tat Season to is not possible in indian television...me wondering then wat is KMH, choti bahu, and Kutumb are foreign lang soaps ah

Edited by --aarthi-- - 17 December 2011 at 3:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angelika12-Gemini-bobby13rocks

sweety095 Goldie
sweety095
sweety095

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
i wnt geet season 2.and i think dd will surely sign for geet season 2.may be gurmeet too.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index