Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

friendship chat thread 45 (invities Only) (Page 138)

gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 74944

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naomi.

Originally posted by gadhadada

Originally posted by Naomi.

Originally posted by gadhadada

Originally posted by Naomi.

Originally posted by gadhadada

 yaar MY LEFT WING is NOT STARTED CORRECTLY na...LOL
W-w-w-wing???????????????????????Shocked

ya baccha... W... WA... WA... WINGWinkLOL
Where did it come from?????????????????Shocked

come from my BIRTHWinkLOL
Achha achha...DEVIL WINGS naa???Wink
WHat happened to the left one??? Who cut it???WinkWink

yup... NOONE CUTS itAngry... KISI mein ITNA DAM NAHI...Wink
its getting BIGGER n BIGGER due to SWELLING...Cry
so gets lots more SPACE beneath the ARM...LOL

Naomi. IF-Rockerz
Naomi.
Naomi.

Joined: 22 June 2011
Posts: 9854

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gadhadada

Originally posted by Naomi.

Originally posted by gadhadada

Originally posted by Naomi.

Originally posted by gadhadada

Originally posted by Naomi.

Originally posted by gadhadada

 yaar MY LEFT WING is NOT STARTED CORRECTLY na...LOL
W-w-w-wing???????????????????????Shocked

ya baccha... W... WA... WA... WINGWinkLOL
Where did it come from?????????????????Shocked

come from my BIRTHWinkLOL
Achha achha...DEVIL WINGS naa???Wink
WHat happened to the left one??? Who cut it???WinkWink

yup... NOONE CUTS itAngry... KISI mein ITNA DAM NAHI...Wink
its getting BIGGER n BIGGER due to SWELLING...Cry
so gets lots more SPACE beneath the ARM...LOL
Devil's evil sign...Evil Smile
CID_KHUSHI Senior Member
CID_KHUSHI
CID_KHUSHI

Joined: 15 October 2011
Posts: 556

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Dada
had u ever been to eat Faluda & ice cream in extreme winters Big smile?
i just crazy abt winter :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

Naomi. IF-Rockerz
Naomi.
Naomi.

Joined: 22 June 2011
Posts: 9854

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
I've to go now..
Bye Dada and Khushi..
Take Care..
Goodnight..
Hug
 
And a hug from my PURPLE WATER...
Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CID_KHUSHIgadhadada

CID_KHUSHI Senior Member
CID_KHUSHI
CID_KHUSHI

Joined: 15 October 2011
Posts: 556

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
Originally posted by Naomi.

Originally posted by CID_KHUSHI

wow Naomi , hatts off to u ,
if u had studyied nothing ? so wht will u do in ur exams dearShocked
u will going to leave the paper emptyShocked
then how could uyr progress report will be perfect ?Confused
 
i think u u need tuitors ,
ur mom is ryte
Thank u thank u...Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
I don't know.
I never study at home..
I just have a look ryt b4 the exam time..
And u know last year I got the 2nd postion and I needed only 1 mark to become first
I don't know how it all happened..!!
And I told my mom to give me tutors...LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naomi.

CID_KHUSHI Senior Member
CID_KHUSHI
CID_KHUSHI

Joined: 15 October 2011
Posts: 556

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naomi.

I've to go now..
Bye Dada and Khushi..
Take Care..
Goodnight..
Hug
 
And a hug from my PURPLE WATER...
Hug
bye bye Naomi
take care
& plz do prepare for ur exams
gud night Embarrassed
tataSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naomi.

gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 74944

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CID_KHUSHI

Dada
had u ever been to eat Faluda & ice cream in extreme winters Big smile?
i just crazy abt winter :D

beta i ate ICE CREAMS at every MONTHS in all XTREMES...WinkTongue

and FALUDA... i dunt likeDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naomi.

Naomi. IF-Rockerz
Naomi.
Naomi.

Joined: 22 June 2011
Posts: 9854

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CID_KHUSHI

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
Originally posted by Naomi.

Originally posted by CID_KHUSHI

wow Naomi , hatts off to u ,
if u had studyied nothing ? so wht will u do in ur exams dearShocked
u will going to leave the paper emptyShocked
then how could uyr progress report will be perfect ?Confused
 
i think u u need tuitors ,
ur mom is ryte
Thank u thank u...Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
I don't know.
I never study at home..
I just have a look ryt b4 the exam time..
And u know last year I got the 2nd postion and I needed only 1 mark to become first
I don't know how it all happened..!!
And I told my mom to give me tutors...LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
Why r u shocked????????

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Friends Creative Thread @ 1... (Invities only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: Soonaali   Replies: 253   Views: 53811

Soonaali 253 53811 07 February 2013 at 1:31am by Gwendchotabhoot
FCT 25 (invities only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: Soonaali   Replies: 1163   Views: 30723

Soonaali 1163 30723 23 September 2011 at 9:05pm by Soonaali
Friends chat thread 18 invities only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: Soonaali   Replies: 1154   Views: 37784

Soonaali 1154 37784 05 September 2011 at 12:04am by cid_duo
Friends Chat Thread @ 13... Invities Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: Soonaali   Replies: 1139   Views: 46906

Soonaali 1139 46906 11 August 2011 at 12:31pm by ArRoGaNT-CHINTs
Friends Chat Thread @ 12... Invities Only

2 3 4

Author: Soonaali   Replies: 31   Views: 3086

Soonaali 31 3086 09 August 2011 at 2:51am by Soonaali

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index