India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

DMG Banner Contest Update (Page 4)

Ayesha87 Goldie
Ayesha87
Ayesha87

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Congratulations to the winnerBig smile...good on you...the banner is beautiful...pics selection is awesome,all look great & colours perfect Clap

Thanks a lot for the editing...& it was great conclusion my moderators to get the banner edited to incorporate all fans...coz its very difficult to find a banner that perfectly fits for all fans...some sort of changes are always needed & really appreciate the banner maker for altering her original workTongue

All I want to say that it will be highly appreciated from all fans to not compare this banner with the old banner...that banner involved ones hard work & so does this one ... naturally everyone has different views, so it will be respected if people don't insult either banners...everyone has their way of expressing their view be it be positive or negative, but don't bring low the other person in anyway, comparison is not needed at all, it was quite disappointing to see what happened last time when banner came & how the maker of previous banner faced a lot problem, but I know things will be much better this time around for many reasons & like Vijay sir said, lets move on peacefullyHug

I as a fan of DMG, all stars and all jodi...i have no issue with either banner...for me both this & previous banner represented DMG in their own way...from a mutual eye all is always perfect...i don't see only 1 jodi in center or given more attention (even though the banner is made that way & i understand naturally a jodi that marker prefer or like more they will highlight it) but i see the whole banner as oneEmbarrassed...its not always about you won or I won,
its not a victory of one particular fan group & those who are thinking this way, its really sad on your part!...its all about us being from one family, which is called DMG and we are all part of it..so congrats to all of us...DMG, DMG forum & all its members rockParty

Take care all..god blessHug

Edited by Ayesha87 - 18 December 2011 at 2:23am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazishmini_ksg_ARU_R_Beautifulcaprigurl-Moni-

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Congratulationsss my Masakaliii Moni <3
Out of all the banners I have seen of DMG forum this one is the best !! :)
All the three Armaan Riddhima's in the middle! Now it really looks like DMG forum!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazishmini_ksg_ARU_R_Beautiful-Moni-

-tehreem- IF-Sizzlerz
-tehreem-
-tehreem-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Moni we love your banner <3
Congratulations you rock Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

U_R_Beautiful-Moni-

Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
OMG!  Moni Di!  You rock!  The new banner is simply B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!  It's soo AR-ish!  I'm toh in love with it yaar! Big smile Day Dreaming  

Party time for us! Big smile PartyDancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazishmini_ksg_ARU_R_Beautiful-Moni-

_Mannat_ IF-Dazzler
_Mannat_
_Mannat_

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
OMG the banner is so beautiful!!!Day Dreaming It truly repersent Dill Mill Gaye!! The Banner is juss perfect!!!! Congratulation to d winnerParty

U_R_Beautiful-Moni-

TheUnique IF-Rockerz
TheUnique
TheUnique

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
wooohooo at last !!! jst luv the banner... my heartiest congratulations to the banner winnerClap...though all the banners were very gud as all contestants  had put a lot of effort in  making it.  Glad to see this one ws surely one of my favs..  m.over this banner represents the true DMG. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Moni-

-Euphoria- IF-Sizzlerz
-Euphoria-
-Euphoria-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Moni CONGRATSSS I love the new banner. <3

U_R_Beautiful-Moni-

R.A.J Goldie
R.A.J
R.A.J

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Thanks Vijay for the new banner n sorry for all d trouble u guys wnt thru.

Congrats to Moni for making such a beautiful bannner. It represents true DMG with all d couples n actors clearly visible.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Moni-

Go to top