Bigg Boss is supporting Sky

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Sky made death threats to Sid on the BB5 show, that he will beat and kill Sid after the show which disturbed Salman Khan, as he already made it clear that no death threats will be tolerated but even then BB5 producers and Salman took no action against Sky; which is another clear aspect for the viewers to see that how much BB5 is bending their own rules just to save and shelter Sky, but if he continues to do that it will be interesting to see that how BB5 crew will tackle the situation. Sky's crude bully behavior is not new for industry, but here they don't want to create any controversy as Sid already raised that topic before.
first off all i wud tell dat salman is only a host not the head of BB show🤢... n den i wud say dat that givng treats is comon in BB n sky hasnt treatn him 2 death😕
Originally posted by adieus50

Sky made death threats to Sid on the BB5 show, that he will beat and kill Sid after the show which disturbed Salman Khan, as he already made it clear that no death threats will be tolerated but even then BB5 producers and Salman took no action against Sky; which is another clear aspect for the viewers to see that how much BB5 is bending their own rules just to save and shelter Sky, but if he continues to do that it will be interesting to see that how BB5 crew will tackle the situation. Sky's crude bully behavior is not new for industry, but here they don't want to create any controversy as Sid already raised that topic before.

And the BB so called dev team at IF(WHAT A JOKE! The show is under-developed and it has a DEV TEAM !!?) is supporting blithering,dubiously gendered,foul-mouths like Tanya(who I personally think is a "moderator"!) and P.K. Lele who abuses entire GENERATIONS of any poster who dares to post views contrary to his/her/s.
They,unfettered,pollute ANY thread,abuse any poster & use the MOST sexually explicit abuse I have had the misfortune of accosting. We should ALL unite in protest against this type of cyber bullying.Its come to a point that I avoid ALL posts created by either-and that is my loss because I miss many of the responses posted by the truely gifted & sane members.
IS THERE NOTHING WE CAN DO? SACK THE MODERATORS -PERHAPS?!
I think BB is supporting Mahek most and thats why she is coming back again from voted out all the contestant just a week ago. In fact as a host Salman should be neutral but the way he bashed SID and supported Mahek it clearly indicated that they are supporting Mahek most.