Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-JEHAN- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
udayveer and manayta...bcz 
1. they look great together😳
2.udayveer  is much better then akash in looks...
3.uday and manayta together just sizzles the screen...
4.want to see more of udayveer...😍
WinterFire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i cant believe i didnt read this post before... obviously manveer.. who else??!!!
nancy_zb94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Uday-Manyata. They challenge each other. I like their fights and Uday flirting with her😳.
Neither of them can admit defeat. They have to win, no matter how much collateral damage they cause. Both are stubborn and it will be nice to see who has greater temper.
TonsOfWishes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
for me its akash-monia...

just love the simplicity of their story
pearls_88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i am new here n i like uday n manyata as a couple😊
Gman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I vote for Manveer because they can learn from each other very much. One rules mind and other heart. They have similar characterisitics, stubborn, determined, winner. 

Combination of two will great. It will bring balance in their life.
-Paradise- thumbnail
ManVeer for sure 😃
i love the passion in Udayveer! he is a stud man!
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
I was thinking of creating this topic for sometime, so thank you for taking the initiative.

For me it is Udayveer and Manyaata.

Aakash is keeping Manyaata from growing. He is rooted in that chawl and his aspirations revolve around a room in the chawl, That is also why he keeps instigating Monya against her family. For him the biggest danger is that if Monya gets close to her family, she'll not come to him. Also his relationship with Monya is that of a benefactor. He sees Monya as the girl who yearned for fine shoes and he gifted them to her. He wants Monya to be dependent on him. He does not see the potential in Monya to be anything but the illiterate sweeper girl who had big dreams. In fact I doubt he even recognises Monya for what she is. Aakash feels the need to tell Monya what to think and how to act because he has no understanding of what she is as a person or her capabilities. He is taking advantage of her infatuation for him and controlling her mind. By asking her to ffight for her freedom, he's caging her mind and person.

Uday on the other hand sees in Manyaata the Princess she can be - and Princess as in a person who is responsible for the well being of all the denizens in that area. From the first day he saw her near the bridge, he recognized her as a girl with fire and passion, a girl who would take up any challenge and not be scared of consequences. I don't think he is negative at all. He was negative when he agreed to marry J for the sake of the kingdom, with Manyaata he is involved emotionally and mentally. He is the only one who's understood Manyaata and her motivations as also what moves her. He treats her with contempt and tries to cage her because he knows that only by being challenged will Manyaata overcome the mental barriers she has against her family. What love cannot make her do, the challenge of proving UV wrong will make her do. He's the one who is urging Manyaata to find the hidden reserves of empathy and strength and determination within herself. He's constantly treating her as an equal, so he's not advising her.
By caging Manyaata physically, he's freeing her to liberate the person within her.
ashish_rules thumbnail
manveer for ever
they make the greatest couple...suit each a lot 
maanveer4 thumbnail
obvi.. its manveerrr!!!!!!
lolz... is that really a question??????? akash and moniya are like the worst couple i have seen on tv.. my whol life...MAANNVEEERRR ALLL THEEE WAYYY