Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasamine thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
uday veer   ๐Ÿ˜ณ                                               &                                               Manyata๐Ÿ˜ณ
Vintagepeach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Itx MaanVeer Awl D wAY!!!!๐Ÿ˜
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pho yeh bhi koi pooch me ko bat hain??? Uday and Monia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol well bec since this ain't real life I like the passion they share n the good grl n bad boy characteristics it's really appealing sorry to say but Monia with akash looks more like bhai Ben then lovers! They're so thanda no also chemistry n so boring n I'd Uday n Monia don't happen OMGGG THERE WILL BE NO POINT WATCHING THE SHOW !!!!!!!
dazzlinggirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For me its UDAY and MANYATA. Manveer all the way!  No offence intended for any actor.  As far as the  real life I cannot find an AAKASH within a short span of time as within the number of days thatMANYATA found AAKASH!Even if I found one (rare possibility) I would surely not fall in love !!  
๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Ever in real life too I am ready to handle a UDAY (even if he would not be that hot) because I would know his true colours beforehand. On the other hand it feels to me that AAKASH's๐Ÿ˜• too much of sacrifice and  an immediate love and urge to fight for love is more mysterious๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• to me than UDAYBEER's mysterious๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ character .  

In other words, I would be more than happy to unfold the mystery  UDAYBEER than solve the puzzle of goodie goodie AAKASH. In reality no person can be as good as AAKASH (after all its KALIYUG and everyone is selfish) .  
MANVEER and MANVEER always!
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Udayveer-Manyata..i simply love ManVeer pair...๐Ÿ˜Š
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ManVeer  for Sure.. They Rock the Show ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello hello :)

I'm placing a hundred bucks for Udayveer and Manyata <3
Too gorgeous!
sparkling-star thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes, I like ManVeer slightly better then Akash-Manyata.. 
Not because they look good together, but because they have this instant spark.. 
Instant chemistry as some people call it, 
When they come on screen it somewhat makes viewers glued to the screen. 
Other factors include their scenes having HUMOUR, being passionate and lastly adorable! 
Akash-Manyata scenes are sweet, but I never really saw a spark in their "love story"... I mean just after a few days they were apparently blindly in love. I, for one thing never saw that coming.. I mean come on, how dull can their love story get. They barely had a few dates, and that made them fall for each other that bad?! I mean they really don't even know each other properly! They don't even seem to understand each other properly! 

^ Haha, I'm sorry if that didn't make sense.. I really can't word my feelings properly. :P 

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
ManVeer all the way! <3

Keeping aside the fact that the actors Ashish and Priyal have the most electrifying chemistry EVER, the characters themselves are just perfect together! They both have so many flaws but when they come together, they bring out the best and sometimes worst in each other. With each other, they are like humans who make mistakes and then correct those errors. Their clash of egos keep everyone on the edge! Right now they are on the opposite ends but when their lines would meet, BAM!! It'd be just A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!

Aakash is super-sweet. With no ideologies of his own unlike Uday. Not comparing but every self-made man should have some set of ideas to follow life on. He seems to be in love but in reality he's just selfish for putting a hook on Manyata and not letting her move forward. He just doesn't trust her for he deep down thinks that once she'd be gone, she'd forget him. Whereas Uday pushes Manyata to bring out that royal blood in her because he knows her potential. Hence, Uday is more suitable partner for Manyata than Aakash! PROVED :P
nehaf thumbnail
even i am also in support of uday and manyata