Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
When I started watching the show I was ok with Akash and Moniya..but Uday and Monia's first meeting was so explosive that I was dying to watch their second meeting and it was even more dhamakedar๐ŸคชNow I m a ManVeer shipper for life and can't stand Akash at all๐Ÿ˜†
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Jyoti06 Nce to see u here ๐Ÿ˜ƒ loved reading ur posts on Geet forum. Well I prefer Manyata and uday cos I think uday hasmore substance to hm as a character. and what can I say I love characters who evolve with time ๐Ÿ˜‰
aewa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Uday and Manyata no doubt

Akash and Manyata just don't look right together. Their story is completely bland and Akash looks waaay to old for Manyata - this isn't KTLK, a story between an older guy and a young girl lol
Edited by aewa - 12 years ago
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
always same topic and same reply...MANVEER...also welcome to forum...
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jyooo!!!!!! Welcome to the forum!!!! Been a long time lmaook remember me?????? Haha yhh i agree fully with uu and i am rooting for manveer as is i think most of the forum lmaooo and most who watch the show lol
maddiva thumbnail
hey evry1 am new. jst want 2 say if dis cvs want a show and an audience day have 2 go wit man veer. cos i still can't see d chemistry btw akask and manyeta and if there is no chemistry its jet not join 2 wok. anyways its my pov
filmyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Same here dear...๐Ÿค—. ๐Ÿ˜† Completely agree...ManVeer all the way...Akash dude u seriously need to fly away or go to the real Akash...okay? lol ๐Ÿ˜†...ManVeer 4 ever โค๏ธ
NivRen_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Uday and Manyata for sure
akash and manyata are boring together no chemistry. I love O re piya but picturised on them i was hating it. No offence to the actor but akash and manyata together is just bad news.

When manyata clung onto akash Uday gave a smirk before grabbing her so he's ready for the battle against akash and i can't wait to see how he win's Manyatas heart.
Edited by NivRen_1 - 12 years ago
CharmingAngel7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Uday Manyata really like em togetha n also their story will be more attractive n spicy dont want also tend to like angry hero transformation as u said hehehe ... manyata with akaash dont like that its really thanda no spark... I will jst watch the show if there will be udhay manyata jodi... really hope so...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jyo ๐Ÿค— looong time๐Ÿ˜†

Jst cme across this serial TODAY @10PM 4m Manal's VM n by 2am hv caught up with ALL epi's๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

It HAS  2 b Uday n Mnyta...They look awsome 2gthr!!!!