Dekha Ek Khwaab

Akash-Manyata or Udayveer-Manyata ? - Page 2

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: whitewitch

There are not even sure if there manveer. But as 4 now akash is past and uv is present and future. I don't y we all are(including me) passionate lovers of GRAY. If hero is grey we like him anything.

I agree with u ...even I question this to myself ..why ?? πŸ˜†..I guess its because somewhere we want to see the journey of a person from bad to good ..the whole transformation phase is interesting ...gives scope for lots of drama ..but someone who is already good has no scope of further becoming good na πŸ€”..mayb thats the reason

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jyoti di πŸ€—  πŸ€—   So happyy to see your here! We always end up watching the same shows! πŸ˜³

For me its straight away Udayveer Maanyata! Because then only the story has some mirch and masala. Uday isn't fully negative,remmber his talks with Unnati? He has a good side. And he is definately attracted towards Maanyata even before he came to know Maanyata is Rajkumari (for instance that pub waala scene) 😳 

As for Akash and Moniya. I found that track to be going in a fast pace. To say the truth i couldn't feel any spark or any chemistry between Akash and moniya.

But the case with Udayveer and Maanyata is different. They have this awesome chemistry together. I am all the way for Udayveer and Maanyata.

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

Jyoti di πŸ€—  πŸ€—   So happyy to see your here! We always end up watching the same shows! πŸ˜³

For me its straight away Udayveer Maanyata! Because then only the story has some mirch and masala. Uday isn't fully negative,remmber his talks with Unnati? He has a good side. And he is definately attracted towards Maanyata even before he came to know Maanyata is Rajkumari (for instance that pub waala scene) 😳 

As for Akash and Moniya. I found that track to be going in a fast pace. To say the truth i couldn't feel any spark or any chemistry between Akash and moniya.

But the case with Udayveer and Maanyata is different. They have this awesome chemistry together. I am all the way for Udayveer and Maanyata.

Grt minds think alike ,.we again end up on same forum πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Embarrassed..

I agree Akash-Manyata track ended even before it started ..so going by the trend in daily soaps ,this jodi cannot happen πŸ˜†...whereasl ManVeer started with hatred ...so again going by the trend of daily soaps ,this is likely to happen πŸ˜†

And yes pub scene clearly indicates Uday is attracted to Manyata in a indirect way ..he just cant believe there is a girl who is not giving him attention and showing attitude and thats hitting him hard somewhere and this is like u said even before he knew she is the princess πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

Grt minds think alike ,.we again end up on same forum πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³..

I agree Akash-Manyata track ended even before it started ..so going by the trend in daily soaps ,this jodi cannot happen πŸ˜†...whereasl ManVeer started with hatred ...so again going by the trend of daily soaps ,this is likely to happen πŸ˜†

And yes pub scene clearly indicates Uday is attracted to Manyata in a indirect way ..he just cant believe there is a girl who is not giving him attention and showing attitude and thats hitting him hard somewhere and this is like u said even before he knew she is the princess πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Yes,they have a solid story line if they concentrate on Udayveer Maanyata. Have you seen Princess Diaries Royal Engagement? In that too there's an evil prince Nicholas who later changes from his grey shade. The Princess Amelia who was earlier said to be in love with Michael later falls for the Prince Nicholas. I guess this story is also moving in that way.

Uday's character is mysterious. That makes us like him a lot-i mean that is making us get glued to him and this show. But,the respect that he shows to Rajmata isn't fake. He respects Rajmata and his care and love for chutki isn't fake too. He has a heart inside and very very soon he is going to fall for Maanyata. They haven't simply given us hope showing his good side too.
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

Yes,they have a solid story line if they concentrate on Udayveer Maanyata. Have you seen Princess Diaries Royal Engagement? In that too there's an evil prince Nicholas who later changes from his grey shade. The Princess Amelia who was earlier said to be in love with Michael later falls for the Prince Nicholas. I guess this story is also moving in that way.

Uday's character is mysterious. That makes us like him a lot-i mean that is making us get glued to him and this show. But,the respect that he shows to Rajmata isn't fake. He respects Rajmata and his care and love for chutki isn't fake too. He has a heart inside and very very soon he is going to fall for Maanyata. They haven't simply given us hope showing his good side too.

mysetrious handsome prince with a stinch of evilness stole the hearts. Like jo said in real life we all like guys like akash who who is too good. But ficiton it's dare devil grey heros who can go to any extreme to get what they want. Simply irresistable like udayveer
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Manveer scenes all the way - since i first came to this forum last week i have been hooked and the reason is Manveer- They have striking chemistry that i think would make this show successful.
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Manveer all the way as Manveer share a sizzling chemistry and for me the shiw has a great deal of potential with Manveer as couple.  Manveer love story can be a contrast with that of Akash-Moniya which was flying at the speed of light.  Manveer fall in love slowly like a journey into each other heartπŸ˜‰πŸ˜
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ManVeer...😳 as they have a huge chemistry together..And of course this is a serial, so drama must be there, so ManVeer all the way..
I have nothing against akash, i like abhishek in agle janam, but monaya looks great paired with ashish kapoor...
So all in all ManVeer...

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i luv  MannVeer.  
As far as  my life is concerned  i would want some1 who .is sharp, intelligent and hot like uday at same time caring and selfless like akash.
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Jyo I also like MaanVeer instead of Aakash and manyata!