Akash-Manyata or Udayveer-Manyata ?

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
I know its the most common topic in the forum ๐Ÿ˜† but since I hv been catching up on all episodes since last 2 weeks ,I cant help but make my first topic in the forum with this question only that whether it should be Akash-Manyata or Udayveer-Manyata ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ณ

Personally I like mills and boons love story where everything starts from hate and then later converts into passionate love ...and so for me Udayveer-Manyata holds an edge ๐Ÿ˜ณ...

From a drama POV ,I feel it will b perfect if we see the love story of ManVeer together since Akaash and Manyata r already in love ,so their story is almost over ,no drama factor left in the jodi but for ManVeer its just the starting point and it will b interesting to see the whole transformation of Uday from this angry young devil to a passionate lover later ๐Ÿ˜ณ...I dont mind Akaash becoming a bit grey later after seeing Uday line marofying on Manyata ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›...at present Akaash is too sweet I feel๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ...

In real life I will prefer Manyata to get someone as sweet as Akash but in fiction world ,thoda drama and fantasy is needed and from that angle I feel Udayveer and Manyata will make an interesting pair since opposites attract ๐Ÿ˜›

So who all r rooting for Akash-Manyata here and who all r for Udayveer-Manyata ? ๐Ÿ˜ณ...plss give reasons also for supporting either of the jodis ๐Ÿ˜›...my reason is simple ...I want to see the transformation of a devil to a passionate lover ..and so I m rooting for ManVeer ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
uday veer & manyata dey r lukinggg grt 2gether
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ManVeer all the way!!!!
AraBearxo thumbnail
Well..!! My reason would be that ManVeer  make a better couple,the scenes are even not meant to be chemstilicious are chmistrilicious here!!!! They totally rock no words can explain it here!
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Uday and Moniya any day.

I sleep,dream, walk, talk and eat them.

and if I don't get them somebody is gonna pay for the pain I'm gonna go through๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
There are not even sure if there manveer. But as 4 now akash is past and uv is present and future. I don't y we all are(including me) passionate lovers of GRAY. If hero is grey we like him anything.
Barunkidewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
 Udayveer and Manyata for sureee MANVEERRR alll the wayyy...
Barunkidewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: arshi11

Udayveer and Manyata for sureee MANVEERRR alll the wayyyโค๏ธ... akash's track suxxx arghhh ๐Ÿ˜ก

AraBearxo thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Angel

Uday and Moniya any day.

I sleep,dream, walk, talk and eat them.

and if I don't get them somebody is gonna pay for the pain I'm gonna go through๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

CANNIBAL!!!!

Yeah and I think I know who that somebody is!!!
niki_09 thumbnail
fr me its udayveer and manyata