Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
shes still going at it on twitter atm... Bedi is messed! 
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

PB has posted d article abt Salman nd Mahek nd has asked ppl 2 retweet it, but guess she hasn't read d comments below d article where most ppl r saying 'Want Mahek back in BB'. Ab khud hi Mahek ki PR ban gayi PB!🤣

Pasting d comments below. Don't know if dis is allowed, if not den Mods plz inform,  I'll delete it, but donlt close dis post.

ridiculous ,,,, she simply deserves to come back ...

Aman (Chandigarh)
yes we want to Mahek Chahal back in the show, please ...

Roma Anand (New Delhi)
You people are just on way to malign the image of salman khan and mahek chahel. She played well and was upfront thats why everyone is bitching about her. Pooja Bedi is a big loser. She positioned herself in house as self righteous, honest and honorable, while she did all the opposite. Her story is grape gone sour for being evicted. She played her daughters bday card as trick. Look at the way Juhi and Sky used Amar to oust the other contestant and back stabbed him. Pooja Bedi once out behaved so immaturely I just oity her

Deepak (Gugdaspur)
come on mahek ,we want you in show back...

Nazlin (Switzerland)
Stop making it such a big issue about Salman and Mahek being friends whats wrong with that if they are friends! The exit was unfair in the frist placeShe should be back .BIGG BOSS always says his not unfair but we dont think so...IF MAHEK and SALMAN are friends !THEN WE GOT A PROBLEM WITH BIGG BOSS AND SKY THY SEEM TO BE IN LOVE.Cauz Sky gets away with everything...ITZ THE PUBLIC WANTING MAHEK BACK!!!!

Tanzina Mahekian (Bangladesh)
What the hell is these...Mahek has a huge fan support...her fans are dying for her to get her back on the show..stop blaming salman for that...mahek is the most deserving ...

Pooja (Mumbai)
please big boss me mehek ko vapas bhejo

Amina (Mumbai)
we want mahak back.

Roan Singh (Singapore)
What a rubbish news! if this given 3 names are been nominated for the re-entry of course its gonna be Mahek . This news must be aunty pooja's influential news.

Arpita (Mirzapur)
we really want mahak to enter the show, b'coz she is the only one who can show sky his original place.

Sunshine (Hyderabad)
the best that can happen in bigg boss season 5 will be to bring back mahek on the show...to hell with people's speculations and allegation...anyone with a little common sense knows where it is coming from. Quite frankly she is the only deserving contestent...the others apart from SID are SICK...it would be a SHAME if Sky or Juhi Or Amar or Sunny would win the show !!!!

Madhusmita (Bangalore)
We want mahek chahal please...She is a very nice, honest person.. we don;t want juhi to win the show atalll.

Fahmeeda (UAE)
I want mahek back inthe house again pleaaase bigg boss

NidSingh (London)
Hate Juhi, Mahek has such a bug fan base because she always fought for the truth and took a stand. She is a woman of substance unlike Pooja who is a pretender of sophistication.

Rebecca (Cardiff, Wales (UK))
stop creating a bad image about Salman. It does not matter if Mahek is friends with Salman, she played well and deserves to make a come back and give a shock to Sky & Juhi as they have always been scared that she might win.

Minaz (Mumbai)
hiii!Mehek and Mehek shud Win, She was The One to Say truth to People on face, People who are jelous Spreading Rumours so that Even if She is about to come back or Win Big Boss Sponsors will get Scared and Dont let her Win, and Game Planner Sky , Juhi are Worst, Mahek is Best, I wud Like her to Win and Come back. This news is Spread to Wash the Brain of Audience and not to Vote a Loyal person.

Rakhi (Dammam)
yes bhawna your right mahek mahek mahek come back

Rakesh Kumar (Jmu)
no she should not comeback she s a nonsense n the house,its totally partiallty

Sarah (London)
Have the GUTS to say who your "sources" are! If Mahek comes back it will only be because of her HUGE fan following, the kind Bedi cannot even dream about. Bedi harps about her fans on twitter, many have just followed her so that they can bash her. Pooja Bedi was seen as master manipulator on the show and proclaimed to be all peace loving with her irritating "Breathe breathe" crap. Mahek is coming back because we love her, understand Aunty Bedi!!!???

Umer (Hyd)
Mahek should be back in Bigg Boss house,she is having huge fans following but Sid should win the show,he only deserve to win.

Leo (Lahore)
are the newspaper blind...cant they check the websites...of colours tv ..nd other votings...even on the BB5 official website she is the hottest contestant...its very obvious tht she is getting public support...nd ppl are crazy bout her..y r they saying such cheap stuff!...:eeewww!.

Ira (Pune)
The source of this article is POOJA BEDI..she has also posted this article on her twitter profile..BELIEVE ME THIS WOMMAN CAN STOOP TO ANY LEVEL..cn u believe she has been making fake profiles n spreading rumors..now she is paying small time news letters to publish such crap of her imagination!!God help Pooja Bedi!

Ira (Pune)
The source of this article is POOJA BEDI..she has also posted this article on her twitter profile..BELIEVE ME THIS WOMMAN CAN STOOP TO ANY LEVEL..cn u believe she has been making fake profiles n spreading rumors..now she is paying small time news letters to publish such crap of her imagination!!God help Pooja Bedi!

Shalini (Washington DC)
Looks like pooja bedi wrote this article. :p Print media should be responsible and give credible information to the public instead of publishing articles at the behest of some influential people. Stop maligning the image of salman khan and mahek chahal. We all love them. and we hate sky, pooja bedi and juhi parmar.

Vaishnavi (Mumbai)
yes we want u to come back mehek

Singh (Bangalore)
Mahek is the most fake contestant she shud be banned from entering BB

Anuj Gautam (Chandrapur)
Mahek deserve to come back,If Puja Bedi still didnt understand Whats wrong and whats right then she hasnt got brain,brainless women,and juhi the fat cow

Raj (Dubai)
some how she is back will be fun & wow! Sky will kill himself...lol

Khan (UP)
Totally correct. Mahek should not be allowed re entry as after what all things Sky said about her how can someone still like those type of girls. Secondly if she has so much support why she was evicted based on voting. And if channel really want see compe***ion then why not put Mehek against Pooja Mishra, Shakti Kapoor or Rajeeshwari for voting. They choose Lakshmi and Sonali who dont have big following. Its all scripted.

Jiten (Gurgaon)
My wife doesn't take any interest in watching Big Boss 5 just after Mehak's eviction. Mehak truely deserve back in the Show, infact now there is nothing to watch in Big Boss...!!!!!

Khan (UP)
Totally correct. Mahek should not be allowed re entry as after what all things Sky said about her how can someone still like those type of girls. Secondly if she has so much support why she was evicted based on voting. And if channel really want see compe***ion then why not put Mehek against Pooja Mishra, Shakti Kapoor or Rajeeshwari for voting. They choose Lakshmi and Sonali who dont have big following. Its all scripted.

Khan (UP)

Khan (UP)

Khan (UP)

Khan (UP)

Khan (UP)

Khan (UP)

Asim Khan (New Delhi)
Everybody...Please vote 4 mahek chahal!!!!!!!!!!!She is a true winner of Bigboss session 5

Ditaa (Usa)
The writer seems a complete idiot. We the viewers definitely want Mahek back.

Priya (Mumbai)
the editor is paid by pooja bedi

Asim Khan (New Delhi)
Everybody...Please vote 4 mahek chahal!!!!!!!!!!!She is a true winner of Bigboss session 5.

Asim Khan (New Delhi)
Everybody...Please vote 4 mahek chahal!!!!!!!!!!!She is a true winner of Bigboss session 5.

Asim Khan (New Delhi)

Asim Khan (New Delhi)

Simran Singh (Canada)
merely bullshit written by writer,,,Mehak has the best at***ude and intellegence and bold character in the house. Juhi was hidding behind first pooja and then Sky. SKY is the biggest looser and A..H... in the house. Amar and sid are just followers and SunnyL is worth nothing in this house.Shonali is a lost cow.. who does not know what is going around her. Lakshmi is good, but with in her limits otherwise she is too much sometimes. MEHAK should be the winner of this BIGG BOSS..if not then the show is scripted.

Parmar (India)
Good news mahek is coming back... Juhi should not win at all.Either mahek or sid should win. If juhi wins then definately the show is scipted.

Bater Dabi (London)
please vote for mehak...he deserve to win...

Aftab (Abu Dhabi (U.A,E))
excellent decision...she was honest and hardworking guys we want back in house

Mohammed (Abu Dhabi (U.A,E))
exposed...salam bhai thank you for re-enter MAHAK CHAHAL

Sunaina (Other)
we want mehak to come back but we want sidharth to win the show

Sunaina (Other)
we want mehak to come back but we want sidharth to win the show

Sharad (Pune)
This news of her and salman is being spread by a loser called Pooja Bedi, who just cant digest the fact that she is the most hated female and Mahek is the most loved!

Sheetal Patel (Ahmdabad)
oh common ,she is deserve to back...love u mahek

Sheetal Patel (Ahmdabad)
oh common ,she is deserve to back...love u mahek

Sheetal Patel (Ahmdabad)
love u mahek plz comeback

Jia (CA)
waste of time bringing a contestant back when only have 2-3 weeks left , rubbish , we know that if mahek does come back that means shes going to win , she was rubbish with her fights and her dramas doesnt know how to act at all , no one deserves to come back if they are out stay out , you were out for a reason ,. as the article says everything was planned basically ,. its not fair on the other conestants in the show even if they dont deserve to win , :P . might as well give her the ***le winner as it is going to happen anyways , if she was in the house and won wouldnt really mind if she won but 3 weeks left totally unfair.

Jas (Wolverhampton Uk)
mahek should not come back if she does she should not win because once your gone your gone,its not fare on the other people in the house how have not been out

RAHIL (MUMBAI)
SALMAN U SHOULD NOT SPOIL YOUR IMAGE BECAUSE OF THIS DQ MAHEK SHE IS NOTHING,,,,YOUR IMAGE MEANS A LOT FOR US...

Navin (Mumbai)
What bullshit are u writing Tina Krishnan. Mahek deserves to be back in the show as she has always stood up for what is right and faced the consequences. She is the best amongst all contestants there and deserves to win. Dont write such crap about Salman Khan connection, as we like Mahek for who she is and not Salman connection. Go and check BB website to see comments filled with Mahek's support, before writing such nonsense. Shame on u Tina!

Salman Gandu (Sydney)
Salman,Your are such a loser , this ugly DQ will take you down, what moral rights you have to preach in front of the contestants, calling Amar spineless, at least he is trying to earn for his wife and kids, what about you Salman, Looks like you have run out of ***'s which is why you are defending and promoting this callgirl called Mahek,You will be doomed eventually because of your arrogance

Salman Gandu (Sydney)
Salman,Your are such a loser , this ugly DQ will take you down, what moral rights you have to preach in front of the contestants, calling Amar spineless, at least he is trying to earn for his wife and kids, what about you Salman, Looks like you have run out of ***'s which is why you are defending and promoting this callgirl called Mahek,You will be doomed eventually because of your arrogance

Salman Gandu (Sydney)
Yes , she deserves to comeback as she is not making enough money as a callgirl

Salman Gandu (Sydney)
Mahek is the hottest s**t in bollywood at the moment, she confessed on the show in front of sky that she needs to fix her body and face because she uses her body to make moneySalman is her personal pimp

Salman Gandu (Sydney)
Mahek is Salman fave rooting source at the moment, Salman and Sanjay dutt enjoy her together, which is why they support her,entire Bigg Boss is scripted

Savita (Delhi)
This news items misleading heading planted by the people of sky, juhi and amar camp, they are influential people, stooping low to cheap level

Sanjanaa (US)
okay bullshit about salman requesting to take her out so he cn prove that there is nothing between them both. but whats true is that mahek will likely be back in the house cause many people liked her becuase she was real and not fake like sunny, pooja bedi, and juhi! Go Mahek!!!!

LadyRaga Fan (China)
Yeah, I u wanna give a wild card entry give it to Rageshwari. Nobody nominated her and she didn't had any physical violence..she just got nominated because she couldn't finish her task on time while other people go to jail if they would have done the same. If Bigg Boss wants to correct his mistake or make it up to her, wild caard Rageshwari.

Sat (Vancouver)
SO THAT SIMPLY MEANS HER RETURN & WINNING IS INEVITABLE NOW,ISN'T SHE THE ONLY ONE DESERVING IT.

Sat (Vancouver)
HI SALMAN, ARE YOU TRULY A "GAANDU" OR JUST THE LAST NAME.MAY GOD BLESS YOU DEAR

Salman Gandu (Sydney)
Hi Sat,I am a true ***u, look at me , i am not married yet

Jai (Bangalore)
The one who wrote this article seems to be a very big loser. And is hell bent to malign the images of Salman Khan and Mahek . People who have watched the show can make out easily that Mahek was a very strong contender and was a strong favourite to win the show. She was very upfront in her behavior and honest as well. If you really want to check her popularity you can go to the forums. As far as i know you cannot rig the forums or the number of supporters. Bigg Boss was sent approx 8000 emails from her fans to bring her back and also number of pages were formed supporting her comeback.

Sat (Vancouver)
SKY IS ALSO SINGLE,GOOD LUCK YOU BOTH.

Hansie (Delhi)
reply to khan ---- u r right -- why not shakti and raageshwari along with mahek, for re-entry -- because those r strong contenders -- mahek will come as expected -- bigg boss 5 is wholly scripted -- by shameless salman - i have lost respect for him - 'being human' is just his shield.

Sat (Vancouver)
Thanks Jai,totally agree to it.

Art (Mumbai)
What nonsense... we want Mahek back in the show and get off salman's back for a lousy comment made by loser pooja Bedi.. she is frustrated. everything shradha said about her was true. what more can u expect from someone like her. Mahek has to come back and we wil vote and help her win... yea public hai yea sab jaanti hai

Salman Gandu (Sydney)
Jai,I can send 2000000 from different users in one go, what about thatMahek is a s**t widely known for her oral expertise which is why Salman favors herswho is Salman to demean the other contesttants just because he is more powerful and richArrogance does not last longerBTW i was a big Salman fan

Salman Gandu (Sydney)
Jai,I can send 2000000 from different users in one go, what about thatMahek is a s**t widely known for her oral expertise which is why Salman favors herswho is Salman to demean the other contesttants just because he is more powerful and richArrogance does not last longerBTW i was a big Salman fan

Salman Gandu (Sydney)

Sam (Goa)
What crap.. you guyz write rubbish and blame it on some inside resource(which clearly doesn't exist).. Salman has nothing to do with Mahek's entry or exit.. All bull****.. She deserves to be in the house.. she's the strongest of all the contestants.. I guess Salman has lot of more important stuff to do than plan and plot Bigg Boss show.. I just hope Mahek or Siddharth win the show!

Salman Gandu (Sydney)

Tara (Bhutan)
It's only those ridiculous people out there like Bedi, etc who always worked or do or say things on presumptions and dirty speculations and allegations. Those are jealous, self centred and most insecured people who said Salman supported Mahek. I don't believe in such selfish speculative remarks. If Mahek is evicted, or reenters the house or even wins the big boss 5 has nothing to do with the show host or producer. It's all in hands of public and the well wishes and good luck of Mahek which will work in favour of Mahek. Kudos to the Big boss 5 show producer and the host Salman and Sanjay and contestant like Sid, Mahek and Amar that makes the show interesting and pleasant to watch. Juhi, Sunny and Sky are the birds of same feather, which always flocks together and will be always self centred people bw themselves also. I 'll support Mahek and Sid for the final winner of the B.B 5 and pray that any one of them i.e mahek or sid to win the show. Juhi is undeserving of the b.boss 5 price. What did she do or what is she doing in the b.boss 5 in a first place for so long since day 1 till 79???! Nothing, but a mind game to remain in the house to reached to final for the price. Meanwhile Sky is a loser and evil hearted man while sunny's morality is a big question mark and in fact she still have'nt revealed her true nature or colours in the house, so don't trust her people.

Pooja (Punjab)
@khan (UP)YOU SEEMS LIKE POOJA BEDI'S FAKE PROFILE.. if sunny can live there who is a po*n star in reality, why can't mehak (for whom it was just a rumour) jo sky keh dega wo sach ho jayega kya, sky is not god.. ok.also mehak has been the most favorite contestant... you should also have a problem why pooja bedi is not chosen for wild card entry.. lolzz..

Dr. Preeti Vohra (Chandigarh)
planned or not mahek chahel is the only contestant that deserves to win. she remained her own person, independent, and fair. pooja bedi started rumors about her because fat old aunyji could not get any votes and was sicko with akashdeep chamalal saigal. mahek deserves to win and i dont care if losers say it was planned. after all she should not pay the price for losers rumor mongering. mahek chahel deserves to win and it will totally send poojad bedi into depression. double waat!

Chandana (Kuwait)
Helo Bigg BossPlease bring Mahek on wild card entry she deserves that after her eviction we don't see Bigg boss at all we love to see her back. thanks chandu

Tojo (Delhi)
Mehek definitely deserves to win than any stupids currently in the house. DNA has taken contract to demoralize Mahek? Don't be so silly DNA...you have better works to do...

Akash (US)
Oh stop this old story, it is enough. Salman & we Mahekians want this. There are people who are jealous of Mahek's name & fame cook this story, as they are jobless.

Haya (Delhi)
you all can check the official site of bigg boss there also mahek is the one who is on the top of people list and moreover stop creating this fake news about Salman sir he is above all this show and Mahek is coming on her own you cn check the fb many profile has been created to bring her back tweeter youtube f.b everywhere people are demanding to bring mahek back than what reality does this statement holds it's nothing but just a stupid comment or news spread by idiotic woman Pooja Bedi to create hatered amongst the people for mahek and salman so that sky can win but sorry we love Salman even more and mahek rockz :-)

Masti Point (Mum)
AMAZING HANDMADE PRODUCTS - KREASHION WITH KRISHNA- AN ONLINE SHOPPING STORE ==== http://shapeurideas.blogspot.com/2011/12/kreashion-with-krishna-online-shopping.html

Dus Kahaniyaan (Uae)
this is crap. Mahek got too many fans. everyone wants her back so she will win. thats a given! that does not mean it is fixed. go and read the Bigg Boss 5 official pages. everyone is voting for Mahek. this article is written by someone who just wants to create confusion, p*** out wrong information without any evidence. SAD!

Samreenhasan (Dubai)
mehak should win she should come back juhi should not win chalak lomre

Raza Alee (Sukkur)
where are the evidences for the whole story?

REEM (AURANGABAD)
This is FAKE !!! Its poooja bedi's (fake woman) plan against MAHEK ... She wants MAHEK's fan to get confused !!! Thats it..

RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cruiser51

Then some one asks her How come Pooja Bedi's PR team does not do a similar job, here is her reply:

poojabeditweets pooja bedi
@
@kshitijn @BeingSalmanKhan @MahekChahal that's because i don't have a PR team. I don't want to pay people to abuse others :)
5 minutes ago 👏🤣

Yes, she's so hard working, she would rather do all the abusing by herself 😛 

PooB has learn't a valuable lesson in micro-blogging. Badnaam hue to kya hua, naam toh hua na. Even all the negative publicity is still publicity. I'll bet she's getting tons of followers out of curiosity. One of the reasons why I'm not tweeting to her at all. I don't do PR work for free 😉
amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
poojabeditweets pooja bedi
@
@dashanttweets ha ha ! that is SO sweet;) I love sky ONLY as a friend! & I am VERY much single and awaiting Prince Charming !!:)
2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

is ko is umar main bhi Prince charming chahiye 🤣koi budha retired king hi apna sakta hai in aunty ko
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MahekFTW

no i posted tanya91 twitter posts to poojaa bedi 
this was pooja bedis reply 
poojabeditweets pooja bedi 
@sameer84ca yup - totally agree! Not replying to any negative nonsense! The language her fans use is Shocking!!! Where does she find them?

pb agreed with our beloved tanya tht 
mahek fans r illiterate punjabis on IF  !!

You can't be serious?!! That twitter ID is disgusting! I can't believe an IF member who we've voted for on our awards and think is an important part of our forum can be that cheap 🤢 Unbelievable... 😳 How did you verify this? ❓
Observer101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She is in seven heavens today bcoz Sky said he loves her on national TV. Lady forgot the later part where he seemed scared that people may be linking him and Bedia and he didn't seem to be very happy about it.
boredsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

You can't be serious?!! That twitter ID is disgusting! I can't believe an IF member who we've voted for on our awards and think is an important part of our forum can be that cheap🤢Unbelievable...😳How did you verify this?❓

Are you sure tanya & sameer are same ?
Though had lot of disagreements with tanya still liked her a lot as a person
boredsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Observer101

She is in seven heavens today bcoz Sky said he loves her on national TV. Lady forgot the later part where he seemed scared that people may be linking him and Bedia and he didn't seem to be very happy about it.

She has got selective amnesia , hota hai she is getting old & senile u see
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am sure after BB 5 is over, many people will unfollow her😊
BWSweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: boredsoul

Are you sure tanya & sameer are same ?
Though had lot of disagreements with tanya still liked her a lot as a person

they r same person I follewed their earier tweets (before BB)too sameer is also fan of madhuri karishma kapoor as tanya