Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: MahekFTW

sameer84ca sameer ahmed 
@poojabeditweets or maybe Mahek's "agent" Balbir of "Goa" had found some bunch of lowclass morons to support her ;) cureless jaahil people
41 minutes ago
sameer84ca sameer ahmed 
@poojabeditweets lolz. a c grade flop actress can find some illiterate punjabi fans on india-forums, not a big deal
43 minutes ago
sameer84ca sameer ahmed 
@poojabeditweets Plz ignore and ban all lowclass fans of lowclass useless itemgirl Mahek, we r only giving them importance by replying them

Mahek...think i am falling on your legs...explain...cannot understand anything. is it pooja saying mehak lowclass??? i cannot believe pooja can stoop so low. my god. please clarify me
MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sosweet

Mahek...think i am falling on your legs...explain...cannot understand anything. is it pooja saying mehak lowclass??? i cannot believe pooja can stoop so low. my god. please clarify me

no i posted tanya91 twitter posts to poojaa bedi 
this was pooja bedis reply 
poojabeditweets pooja bedi 
@sameer84ca yup - totally agree! Not replying to any negative nonsense! The language her fans use is Shocking!!! Where does she find them?

pb agreed with our beloved tanya tht 
mahek fans r illiterate punjabis on IF  !!

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: natasha.princes

urrghhh...use kaho k baksh de twiter ko...

Twitter ko baksh diya toh kya karegi phir?😛

no i posted tanya91 twitter posts to poojaa bedi 
this was pooja bedis reply 
poojabeditweets pooja bedi 
@sameer84ca yup - totally agree! Not replying to any negative nonsense! The language her fans use is Shocking!!! Where does she find them?

pb agreed with our beloved tanya tht 
mahek fans r illiterate punjabis on IF  !!

Thanks for clarifying me
Edited by sosweet - 12 years ago
I must say this left me in really very bad taste. I still cannot believe the heights of hatred and bitterness one can hold just for a celebrity.  Looks like celebrities are all above than god that we go against righteousness and lash out at everyone.

ps_saintpaul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssshhh

LOL. After reading dis I wen 2 twitter 2 check nd lo nd behold dis is her latest tweet:

• @sameer84ca yup - totally agree! Not replying to any negative nonsense! The language her fans use is Shocking!!! Where does she find them?

Nd more lo nd behold she's answering 2 none other than one Mr. Sameer.🤣🤣

Mr Sameer is her PR Agent..
ps_saintpaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssshhh

🤣 Sorry but couldn't help it. No it's no Sameer Soni, but it's a longgg story.😊

It is SAMEER AHMED.. POOJA BEDI's PR Agent..

Originally posted by: ps_saintpaul

It is SAMEER AHMED.. POOJA BEDI's PR Agent..

I dont think he is PB agent as there are lot of threads by him lashing at Bedi on IF
ps_saintpaul thumbnail

sameer84ca sameer ahmed 
@poojabeditweets or maybe Mahek's "agent" Balbir of "Goa" had found some bunch of lowclass morons to support her ;) cureless jaahil people
41 minutes ago
sameer84ca sameer ahmed 
@poojabeditweets lolz. a c grade flop actress can find some illiterate punjabi fans on india-forums, not a big deal
43 minutes ago
sameer84ca sameer ahmed 
@poojabeditweets Plz ignore and ban all lowclass fans of lowclass useless itemgirl Mahek, we r only giving them importance by replying them

sameer84ca sameer ahmed
@
@Mrscrixus go f**k your mother tanya u dickhead
16 Dec Favorite Retweet Reply

sameer84ca sameer ahmed
@FarahKhanAli u r a bitch...and so is your Mahek who is a well known high-class PROSTITUE of India...Sky psycho or not did the right thing
7 Nov Favorite Retweet Reply

sameer84ca sameer ahmed
@
@ShirishKunder how come u have the right to pass comments on everyone's faces.. apni BADsurat SHAKAL dekh pehlay sheeshay may..u ugly shit
5 Oct
sameer84ca sameer ahmed
@
@ShirishKunder and I am feeling bad for that rubber dildo with which your SHE-MAN FARAH ugly khan f**ks you
5 Oct
sameer84ca sameer ahmed
@
@ShirishKunder and now I know why Farah got married to u...yes to f**k your ass with a dildo as she is a SHE-MAN
5 Oct
sameer84ca sameer ahmed
@
@ShirishKunder then I think u have never seen MIRROR
5 Oct
sameer84ca sameer ahmed
@
@ShirishKunder what about yourself? u ugly sexually perverted bas***d
5 Oct
sameer84ca sameer ahmed
@
@kamaalrkhan now it is 100% confirmed that you are a psycho SICK sexual pervert and a sick bas***d
4 Oct

sameer84ca sameer ahmed
@
@ShirishKunder YOU ARE SUCH A PERVERT..having no respect for females (gangrape comment) or anyone..In wonder how farah tolerates you mr.sick
4 Oct

Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Where does Mehak find her fans and teach them manner?...ummm...well...lovely kishmish she doesnt go door to door to find fans as you probably do...she has fans all around the world how on earth do you think she can give manners to a stranger that she hasnt even see or probably ever heard offf...

is pooja bedi having a mid life crisis...she hates mehak fans for being rude but it is ok for her to reply to people who are this rude about another person...the only reason she talks about mehak is because that is the only way she can stay relevant and in the spot light...all day she talks about her trio (juhi, sky, sunny) but now they are boring too so the new thing is mehak...

if salman could bring sid in the right way i hope he has a talk with kishmish and makes her straight