Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

ESP#1{IO}We Found Love In a Hopeless Thing (Page 95)

-floragrace- Goldie
-floragrace-
-floragrace-

Joined: 16 July 2011
Posts: 1220

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Murphy369-

Originally posted by FLORAGRACE

 Hipster  Bachnaa ae haseenon lo main aa gayaa
Hay, bachnaa ai haseenon lo main aa gayaa
Husn ka aashiq, husn ka dushman
Apni ada hai yaaron se judaa, hai ho!



excellent GracyCrazy Rabbit Winks
Mujhko kya hua hai
Kyon main kho gaya hoon
Paagal tha main pehle
Ya ab ho gaya hoon

-floragrace- Goldie
-floragrace-
-floragrace-

Joined: 16 July 2011
Posts: 1220

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Murphy369-

Originally posted by FLORAGRACE

 Rocking Happy Aankhon mein teri
Ajab si ajab si adayein hai
ho Aankhon mein teri
Ajab si ajab si adayein hai

Dil ko banade jo patang saansen 
teri woh hawaien hai 



me loves this songCrazy Rabbit Wink
Yeh dosti hum nahin todenge
Todenge dam magar tera saath na chhodenge
.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Joined: 16 July 2011
Posts: 24784

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLORAGRACE

Originally posted by -Murphy369-

Originally posted by FLORAGRACE

 Hipster  Bachnaa ae haseenon lo main aa gayaa
Hay, bachnaa ai haseenon lo main aa gayaa
Husn ka aashiq, husn ka dushman
Apni ada hai yaaron se judaa, hai ho!



excellent GracyCrazy Rabbit Winks
Mujhko kya hua hai
Kyon main kho gaya hoon
Paagal tha main pehle
Ya ab ho gaya hoon

Monkey Icon  from 6th June
-floragrace- Goldie
-floragrace-
-floragrace-

Joined: 16 July 2011
Posts: 1220

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Ak Chiki Lak Chiki Chiki Lak Choom Choom 
Main Khwaabon Ki Shahzaadi Hu Har Dil Pe Chhaayi 
Baadal Hain Meri Zulfen Bijali Meri Angadaai 
Kahate Hain Mujhako Hawa Hawaai 
Hava Havaai 
.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Joined: 16 July 2011
Posts: 24784

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLORAGRACE

Originally posted by -Murphy369-

Originally posted by FLORAGRACE

 Rocking Happy Aankhon mein teri
Ajab si ajab si adayein hai
ho Aankhon mein teri
Ajab si ajab si adayein hai

Dil ko banade jo patang saansen 
teri woh hawaien hai 



me loves this songCrazy Rabbit Wink
Yeh dosti hum nahin todenge
Todenge dam magar tera saath na chhodenge

Gracy..ahan ha han han..I love youMonkey Emoticons
.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Joined: 16 July 2011
Posts: 24784

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLORAGRACE

Ak Chiki Lak Chiki Chiki Lak Choom Choom 
Main Khwaabon Ki Shahzaadi Hu Har Dil Pe Chhaayi 
Baadal Hain Meri Zulfen Bijali Meri Angadaai 
Kahate Hain Mujhako Hawa Hawaai 
Hava Havaai 

Icon Monkey Yoyo age? 
-floragrace- Goldie
-floragrace-
-floragrace-

Joined: 16 July 2011
Posts: 1220

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Murphy369-

Originally posted by FLORAGRACE

Originally posted by -Murphy369-

Originally posted by FLORAGRACE

 Hipster  Bachnaa ae haseenon lo main aa gayaa
Hay, bachnaa ai haseenon lo main aa gayaa
Husn ka aashiq, husn ka dushman
Apni ada hai yaaron se judaa, hai ho!



excellent GracyCrazy Rabbit Winks
Mujhko kya hua hai
Kyon main kho gaya hoon
Paagal tha main pehle
Ya ab ho gaya hoon

Monkey Icon  from 6th June
Arhi Arhi from that day
armyofspooks IF-Sizzlerz
armyofspooks
armyofspooks

Joined: 22 June 2011
Posts: 12592

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
how long will you guys stay?
mujhe der hogi aane meinCry

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
All About Love~75th CC~Celebrating love~Invite Oly

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: -Veena-   Replies: 1189   Views: 50422

-Veena- 1189 50422 15 September 2009 at 2:39pm by nina_luck
True Love CC# 7 - Love Life Laughter

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86

Author: coolkitty_23   Replies: 682   Views: 24357

coolkitty_23 682 24357 17 July 2009 at 6:46pm by coolkitty_23
True Love CC# 6 - Love Life Laughter ...

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: coolkitty_23   Replies: 1134   Views: 33468

coolkitty_23 1134 33468 13 March 2008 at 8:00am by coolkitty_23
True Love CC # 4 Love, Life and Laughter

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 140 141

Author: coolkitty_23   Replies: 1124   Views: 31393

coolkitty_23 1124 31393 20 January 2008 at 3:41pm by ajeebhotum
*True Love*CC-3 Life, Love and Laughter

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: coolkitty_23   Replies: 1142   Views: 30201

coolkitty_23 1142 30201 08 January 2008 at 1:45pm by gk_09

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index