Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Ammie-

u and fatz are on the same page..u heart irritating me..not that i don't like it our anything i love it!😆

thanks for the compliment 😎
-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sancho ji i have updated my VM gallery with countless VMs u just need to go back and check (yes m complaining)
FF is coming soon...CG will be updated in a week's time...and i have so many shops to comment in...isn't my life so interesting!
.hea. thumbnail

Sancho ji i have updated my VM gallery with countless VMs u just need to go back and check (yes m complaining)

FF is coming soon...CG will be updated in a week's time...and i have so many shops to comment in...isn't my life so interesting!

You did *someone smacked me hard* will soon complete them!
hey! I have around 410 pms I need to clear (with replying to each of them), but I still spam like a besharam
-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Murphy369-

hey! I have around 410 pms I need to clear (with replying to each of them), but I still spam like a besharam

ahahaha lol the thing ith me is that i've got the thinking disease these days...
i spend half the day thinking whether i shud do something or not i'll tell u wat happened yesterday
*whispers* so its was mitch's (ex crush) not anymore...okay it was his birthday yesterday and i spent half the day thinking whether i shud wish him...and by 12 at night i had made up my mind that i wouldn't...see this is the end of thinking!
.infinite. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

she has done none of those things
.infinite. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Murphy369-

@Bold...me too
.hea. thumbnail

ahahaha lol the thing ith me is that i've got the thinking disease these days...
i spend half the day thinking whether i shud do something or not i'll tell u wat happened yesterday
*whispers* so its was mitch's (ex crush) not anymore...okay it was his birthday yesterday and i spent half the day thinking whether i shud wish him...and by 12 at night i had made up my mind that i wouldn't...see this is the end of thinking!

🤣🤣🤣
you kinda cracked me up man! the whole day you spent thinking whether you should wish him or not? 🤣🤣
There's no point whispering though, you can 🤣🤣
so do spend some time thinking whether you should open the PS or not 🤣🤣
.hea. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fatz-

@Bold...me too

you are a typical dude, so like me, we would name our next CG as "Besharam Spammers Inc."\
and that's not funny, we are officially besharam🤣🤣
.infinite. thumbnail

O LA LA 
Ammie >>>>
.hea. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fatz-

she has done none of those things

what is that Ammie?