new romantic promo (Page 2)

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimz

Originally posted by krock

yep, it's lovely but therez no link for that...I am searching for it!
i knw re but thy showed it so rarely...i have to watch whole add  ...butpromo was too good ha but seeing the promo i dont think thy w ill do any wrong ...raghav wont do that and he will earn sia  respectEmbarrassed

yeah...u know wht for watching the promo again i stuck at [v].. LOL but it wasn't shown again..Angry

yup... i know raghav is NOT tht kind of person at all... n i hope tht after this all, any kind of misunderstanding never get into their relationship!!

may be raghav is injured and thts y sia would go to meet him in the boyz hostel... i am sayin this after seeing those pics..
ya i knw but its so cute na sighhh i wasted my 2 hours to see othe v shows so i can see the promo ...i watched it only 2 times but it was magical...i was stuck to tv screen...and agree with u ...yeh monday kab ayega Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mimz

mimz IF-Dazzler
mimz
mimz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged

yep, it's lovely but therez no link for that...I am searching for it!
i knw re but thy showed it so rarely...i have to watch whole add  ...butpromo was too good ha but seeing the promo i dont think thy w ill do any wrong ...raghav wont do that and he will earn sia  respectEmbarrassed

yeah...u know wht for watching the promo again i stuck at [v].. LOL but it wasn't shown again..Angry

yup... i know raghav is NOT tht kind of person at all... n i hope tht after this all, any kind of misunderstanding never get into their relationship!!

may be raghav is injured and thts y sia would go to meet him in the boyz hostel... i am sayin this after seeing those pics..
ya i knw but its so cute na sighhh i wasted my 2 hours to see othe v shows so i can see the promo ...i watched it only 2 times but it was magical...i was stuck to tv screen...and agree with u ...yeh monday kab ayega Embarrassed

I seriously hate weekend... Gawd it was damn romantic... wht do u think?? who will fall in love first?? raghav or sia??Confused

krock

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
@mimz but raghv to pehle se hi sia ke pyar main hain na...the way he looked at her from strting bus usko realised nahi ho raha hain...i think raghav will but ...actually thy both r in love sia feeling it now...but thy wont admit it easily and plus juno is ther ...so it will be roller coster ride...but one thing raghav cant stay away from sia fater this and now sia will also...im so excitedBlushing
mimz IF-Dazzler
mimz
mimz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged

@mimz but raghv to pehle se hi sia ke pyar main hain na...the way he looked at her from strting bus usko realised nahi ho raha hain...i think raghav will but ...actually thy both r in love sia feeling it now...but thy wont admit it easily and plus juno is ther ...so it will be roller coster ride...but one thing raghav cant stay away from sia fater this and now sia will also...im so excitedBlushing

yeah raghav likes her so much but wo idiot hai... LOL he is not mature enough to accept his feelings as LOVE.. and about sia then i am a bit confused abt her feelings... i dont understand wht she thinks actually..

krock

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged

yeah raghav likes her so much but wo idiot hai... LOL he is not mature enough to accept his feelings as LOVE.. and about sia then i am a bit confused abt her feelings... i dont understand wht she thinks actually..
agree with u raghv ko serious bana matlb impoosible kaam hain...but i think if he comes to knw abt junos feeling hell back out for his best buddy ...hope so not nad ya sia is maha confused girl lolz hope sama will help her to realised what it is?Embarrassed

mimz

mimz IF-Dazzler
mimz
mimz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged

agree with u raghv ko serious bana matlb impoosible kaam hain...but i think if he comes to knw abt junos feeling hell back out for his best buddy ...hope so not nad ya sia is maha confused girl lolz hope sama will help her to realised what it is?Embarrassed

yeah most of the people here think tht juno would sacrifice his love for raghav but i think raghav would not say a word abt his feelings as he would definitely come to know abt juno's feelings for sia.

but hope ki yeh na ho as i want to see some romantic scenes b/w raghav nd sia

krock

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
ya me too think same cuz for raghav he is his best buddy...and will force back sia to go to arjun but it just my thinking ha i think she will tell juno how much she love raghv and then junow ill try to renunite them...but befor that i wanne watch  as many romntic scen as possible thy both have gr8 chmistryDancing

Edited by krock - 17 December 2011 at 11:21am

mimz

mimz IF-Dazzler
mimz
mimz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged

ya me too think same cuz for raghav he is his best buddy...and will force back sia to go to arjun but it just my thinking ha i think she will tell juno how much she love raghv and then junow ill try to renunite them...but befor that i wanne watch  as many romntic scen as possible thy both have gr8 chmistryDancing

dont know wht wud happen but this is the only show which has love triangle... in other shows there are some triangles but one of them is villain LOL so its not tht difficult for us to predict.. but here...
i wish ki ye triangle na hota..

krock

Go to top