new romantic promo

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
guyz i seen this promo today...in background ther was this song kise batye kyon tujko chahe...then sia and raghv both wer wet and he lifts sia up...😍it was so romntic and then he held her close...it was so cute and he helps to wer her the shirt...she feeling it...best promo till date
p.s-plz can some one give the link cant wait till monday😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samisweethrt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I saw it too..even they both were sitting smwhere like a tabela types place and it was raining.!!
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
arsia fans..dnt worry guyz...har love story me tensions ati h...dekhte h..kab tak raghav sia k sath normally n sweetly behave krta h...atlast..sia ko arjun hi help karega
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pratsy

arsia fans..dnt worry guyz...har love story me tensions ati h...dekhte h..kab tak raghav sia k sath normally n sweetly behave krta h...atlast..sia ko arjun hi help karega

HOPE SE jaaniii
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That's cute😍 I'm an ArSia fan but I love Raghav too... Me excited!😃
mimz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yep, it's lovely but therez no link for that...I am searching for it!
Bravehearts thumbnail
Originally posted by: mimz

yep, it's lovely but therez no link for that...I am searching for it!

i knw re but thy showed it so rarely...i have to watch whole add  ...butpromo was too good ha but seeing the promo i dont think thy w ill do any wrong ...raghav wont do that and he will earn sia  respect😳
mimz thumbnail
Originally posted by: krock

i knw re but thy showed it so rarely...i have to watch whole add  ...butpromo was too good ha but seeing the promo i dont think thy w ill do any wrong ...raghav wont do that and he will earn sia  respect😳

yeah...u know wht for watching the promo again i stuck at [v].. LOL but it wasn't shown again..😡

yup... i know raghav is NOT tht kind of person at all... n i hope tht after this all, any kind of misunderstanding never get into their relationship!!

may be raghav is injured and thts y sia would go to meet him in the boyz hostel... i am sayin this after seeing those pics..
Bravehearts thumbnail
Originally posted by: mimz

yeah...u know wht for watching the promo again i stuck at [v].. LOL but it wasn't shown again..😡

yup... i know raghav is NOT tht kind of person at all... n i hope tht after this all, any kind of misunderstanding never get into their relationship!!

may be raghav is injured and thts y sia would go to meet him in the boyz hostel... i am sayin this after seeing those pics..

ya i knw but its so cute na sighhh i wasted my 2 hours to see othe v shows so i can see the promo ...i watched it only 2 times but it was magical...i was stuck to tv screen...and agree with u ...yeh monday kab ayega Embarrassed
mimz thumbnail
Originally posted by: krock

ya i knw but its so cute na sighhh i wasted my 2 hours to see othe v shows so i can see the promo ...i watched it only 2 times but it was magical...i was stuck to tv screen...and agree with u ...yeh monday kab ayega 😳

I seriously hate weekend... Gawd it was damn romantic... wht do u think?? who will fall in love first?? raghav or sia??😕