Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

after listening to Gul khan interview..i would only say fight gurti but not maneet...the PH sucks...

was the interview bad...😕.what did she say

she just stopped them to go Dostana way...uff...😳

I don't think so, GC said thank God, because if Adi had said GC is like his brother, then GC & DD would end up as sisters😲

GC is not happy with Adi's dialogue either, so Adi says we only have 3 hours to tease him (cook & keep metaphors), but DD says we will continue to do that☺️
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Maya_P

she just stopped them to go Dostana way...uff...😳

but y itna reaction from DD...i mean if they r dostana...no worries for her right

if u observe they wanted no speculations and spoke very clear...leaving no scope for misunderstandings of any kind😆😆😆
Then, they ask DD & GC to say something nice about each other, so Adi says not to ask them to say anything nice about each other, as they can only say something bad about each other, see GC's reaction😳😆
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

I don't think so, GC said thank God, because if Adi had said GC is like his brother, then GC & DD would end up as sisters😲

GC is not happy with Adi's dialogue either, so Adi says we only have 3 hours to tease him (cook & keep metaphors), but DD says we will continue to do that☺️

i cant stop ur wild imaginations😆😆😆 go with it😉

did u hear Gulkhan interview

but y itna reaction from DD...i mean if they r dostana...no worries for her right

if u observe they wanted no speculations and spoke very clear...leaving no scope for misunderstandings of any kind😆😆😆

That is not true, they actually gave away that something is going on between the 2 of them☺️ DD & GC were very nervous and used Adi a lot not to show the "true" feelings😳😆
No Naz - have not seen Gulkhan's interview😛

Prema - When DD says GC is the "most genuine person" she has come across, something happened to GC, see it🤬
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

That is not true, they actually gave away that something is going on between the 2 of them☺️ DD & GC were very nervous and used Adi a lot not to show the "true" feelings😳😆

ohh yeah...so true😆😆😆

-Nightingale- thumbnail

ok g2g bye all..

see you later..
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

ye they all behave too strange..as if they speak with code words when there is no necessity if everything is just the way it suppose to be...anyway it was their last interview...