Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

We CAN still KEEP GURTI on TOP-Comment!!!!!!B2B#94 (Page 114)

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Joined: 01 July 2009
Posts: 36153

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Did u all read this

Perfect reply... i want all of u to read this..its awesome letter for Gul khan..exact feeling of a true fan ..


Thanks Maya i bookmared will read later..im getting holidays in 2 days Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maya_PGiraffidae

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Joined: 03 March 2011
Posts: 58125

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

oh mishty...we replied at the same time...yes that is what i had studied...unfortunately fast food has taken over our daily lives...its so hard to keep any kind of diet when away from homeD'oh



Edited by undisclosed - 18 December 2011 at 3:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Giraffidae-Mrs.MSK-

Maya_P IF-Rockerz
Maya_P
Maya_P

Joined: 27 March 2009
Posts: 9364

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Thush--

Did u all read this

Perfect reply... i want all of u to read this..its awesome letter for Gul khan..exact feeling of a true fan ..


Thanks Maya i bookmared will read later..im getting holidays in 2 days Embarrassed

i'll read the post thush...but first could u tell me what that produced said...as i heard her interview was blah...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mrs.MSK-

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Joined: 03 August 2005
Posts: 49981

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maya_P-Mrs.MSK-undisclosed

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Joined: 01 July 2009
Posts: 36153

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Ohh MM is correct we cant eat Beef..ShockedWe can eat even chicken but not beef...as we think its as a God... and yes im one of the kind who eats out side LOL My Mom says that she is so worried for my Kids LOL cz they will never going to knw whats Hinduism as im totally opposite LOL

Edited by --Thush-- - 18 December 2011 at 3:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Giraffidaeundisclosed

Maya_P IF-Rockerz
Maya_P
Maya_P

Joined: 27 March 2009
Posts: 9364

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

oh mishty...we replied at the same time...yes that is what i had studied...unfortunately fast food has taken over our daily lives...its so hard to keep any kind of diet when away from homeD'oh


exactly...but me i don't eat other meat than chicken...sometimes mutton(rarely)...
fish and shrimp i do eat...but it's hard to keep veg when u r out...let's say Christmas party...it was on a friday...and i was left without any choice...as the dishes were non veg...
but the thing is we consider everything other than vegetables as non veg...from eggs to see food to meat

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mrs.MSK-

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Joined: 01 July 2009
Posts: 36153

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maya_P


i'll read the post thush...but first could u tell me what that produced said...as i heard her interview was blah...

Ohh as far as i heard she said that Geet got a Good ending /Happy ending and she said Non of the tele drama had Season 2 Confusedwhich is totally lie and Non of the actors had paired up after one show ... Confusedand asked us to watch the copy show bcz its like geet too Angryand saying that why we are protesting Confusedshe is total useless woman toked rubbish Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maya_PGiraffidaeundisclosed

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Joined: 01 July 2009
Posts: 36153

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maya_P


exactly...but me i don't eat other meat than chicken...sometimes mutton(rarely)...
fish and shrimp i do eat...but it's hard to keep veg when u r out...let's say Christmas party...it was on a friday...and i was left without any choice...as the dishes were non veg...
but the thing is we consider everything other than vegetables as non veg...from eggs to see food to meat

Perfect  Christmas example ClapLOLLOL omg maya u are just like me LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maya_Pundisclosed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
OS-Keep ur friends close,but keep ur enemies closa

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: Mrs.ZSK   Replies: 67   Views: 12324

Mrs.ZSK 67 12324 14 January 2013 at 11:18am by mounacuty
I hate gurti/maneet

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19

Author: SaynaFM   Replies: 144   Views: 12544

SaynaFM 144 12544 28 December 2011 at 10:47am by SaynaFM
COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT---

Author: maanlovesgeet17   Replies: 1   Views: 680

maanlovesgeet17 1 680 20 April 2011 at 1:53pm by -Nightingale-
A Fast GurTi Special-For Gurti Lovers!

2 3

Author: rosette80   Replies: 20   Views: 3446

rosette80 20 3446 01 December 2010 at 3:11am by hunnybunch
GurTi ko aashirwad do.................GurTi-ians

Author: MishtiShona   Replies: 3   Views: 1301

MishtiShona 3 1301 23 October 2010 at 6:52am by AishMinoz

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index