We CAN still KEEP GURTI on TOP-Comment!!!!!!B2B#94 - Page 87

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by undisclosed

maya...ok i understand...now i need mishty to explain why she never eats meat😍

Hindus worship certain idols which are actually animal-forms, like cow is very sacred, when we have a house-warming ceremony, as part of it, we have to have the cow enter the house first as if God has entered to bless, then we go in, so we cannot eat beef  There are so many examples like this, but long story short, Hinduism is supposed to be a non-violent religion, so any kind of slaughtering is not allowed😲  People are changing & eating outside of the house😆  The beliefs are left to the individuals😊

thush...that is what i have always heard...i learned that it was out of respect for all living creatures

Did u all read this

Perfect reply... i want all of u to read this..its awesome letter for Gul khan..exact feeling of a true fan ..

Thanks Maya i bookmared will read later..im getting holidays in 2 days 😳

oh mishty...we replied at the same time...yes that is what i had studied...unfortunately fast food has taken over our daily lives...its so hard to keep any kind of diet when away from home

Edited by undisclosed - 12 years ago
Originally posted by --Thush--

Did u all read this

Perfect reply... i want all of u to read this..its awesome letter for Gul khan..exact feeling of a true fan ..

Thanks Maya i bookmared will read later..im getting holidays in 2 days 😳

i'll read the post thush...but first could u tell me what that produced said...as i heard her interview was blah...
So Prema's case - on certain days, we pray to certain idols, so meat is not allowed on those particular days, just like many other beliefs.  example, friday is considered as the day for "Laxmi" God/idol. Laxmi is the God of wealth, so on Fridays, we tend to spend less money, spend only for neccessities and we don't borrow or lend money as borrowing is an insult to Laxmi and lending, you are getting rid of your laxmi😲
One more example is Ganapathi God/idol, is the God of all obstacles, so for any auspicious event, even to start riding a new bicycle, we say Ganapathi's name or take the bicyle to Ganapathi temple for prayers, before we start riding😆

Syl - do you understand now or anymore questions😆

Ohh MM is correct we cant eat Beef..😲We can eat even chicken but not beef...as we think its as a God... and yes im one of the kind who eats out side 😆 My Mom says that she is so worried for my Kids 😆 cz they will never going to knw whats Hinduism as im totally opposite 😆 Edited by --Thush-- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by undisclosed

oh mishty...we replied at the same time...yes that is what i had studied...unfortunately fast food has taken over our daily lives...its so hard to keep any kind of diet when away from home

exactly...but me i don't eat other meat than chicken...sometimes mutton(rarely)...
fish and shrimp i do eat...but it's hard to keep veg when u r out...let's say Christmas party...it was on a friday...and i was left without any choice...as the dishes were non veg...
but the thing is we consider everything other than vegetables as non veg...from eggs to see food to meat
Originally posted by Maya_P

i'll read the post thush...but first could u tell me what that produced said...as i heard her interview was blah...

Ohh as far as i heard she said that Geet got a Good ending /Happy ending and she said Non of the tele drama had Season 2 😕which is totally lie and Non of the actors had paired up after one show ... 😕and asked us to watch the copy show bcz its like geet too 😡and saying that why we are protesting 😕she is total useless woman toked rubbish 😕
Originally posted by Maya_P

exactly...but me i don't eat other meat than chicken...sometimes mutton(rarely)...
fish and shrimp i do eat...but it's hard to keep veg when u r out...let's say Christmas party...it was on a friday...and i was left without any choice...as the dishes were non veg...
but the thing is we consider everything other than vegetables as non veg...from eggs to see food to meat

Perfect  Christmas example 👏😆😆 omg maya u are just like me 😆