We CAN still KEEP GURTI on TOP-Comment!!!!!!B2B#94 - Page 55

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by riya27

no no...it can be like this...
geet can marry dev...but before she even toke to him...he can die...so she'l be all alone...then maan can come,...the story goes๐Ÿ˜†
u answer my question first
ok..then let it go lyk..YRF's
baabul...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

where rani marries sallu..then they gv birth 2 a child..on their anniversary..after a long leap of 7-8 yrs..when sallu is returning..he meets wid an accident๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

so we will edit it lyk
on the way of baraat..deva meets wid an accident..n maan sits in the mandap๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by --Thush--

Ohh Jodha Akbar is fine but u know sanjays Movies ๐Ÿ˜† He and romance is far way ๐Ÿ˜† I Will never join hands in this issue ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Ohh yeah that gruop hug is kinda ๐Ÿ˜‰

Q2 when Adi said DD is like a Sister He is like my Best friend Gc said thank god ...why is that ๐Ÿค”

before that...check the part where dd says that gc is genuine( he kinda jumped off from his seat) and adi is her bro( he settled back with a sigh of relief)๐Ÿ˜‰
ANS: coz if gc is his bro then both gc and dd will be sibblings too na... if gc is adi sir's frd..then dd will be/can be his...๐Ÿ˜†

Ohh Jodha Akbar is fine but u know sanjays Movies ๐Ÿ˜† He and romance is far way ๐Ÿ˜† I Will never join hands in this issue ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Ohh yeah that gruop hug is kinda ๐Ÿ˜‰

Q2 when Adi said DD is like a Sister He is like my Best friend Gc said thank god ...why is that ๐Ÿค”
jodha akbar is fine
but..dun u think its too far..wat happend 2 my modern sissy๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Originally posted by gmsRk

ok..then let it go lyk..YRF's
baabul...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

where rani marries sallu..then they gv birth 2 a child..on their anniversary..after a long leap of 7-8 yrs..when sallu is returning..he meets wid an accident๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

so we will edit it lyk
on the way of baraat..deva meets wid an accident..n maan sits in the mandap๐Ÿคฃ

challo its getting into an melodrama...
so am jumping to my jodha akbar iiissstooory ๐Ÿ˜†
daily romance in ANDHAPURAM..i.e) secret garden๐Ÿ˜‰
i want a story lyk...prince n me or shopaholic..๐Ÿคฃ

Marieim still Modern but JA Had Awesome SR ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฒWhich we dint have ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† We got a Kiss Baby not a SR baby ๐Ÿ˜†

I Want saty pandey to come back if gurti acts together  not Sanjay leelas Psycho drama ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i want a story lyk...prince n me or shopaholic..๐Ÿคฃ

Ohh have u watched cindrella story that will match with Geet ๐Ÿ˜†Prince me also good ๐Ÿ˜†will they Kiss each other if they have Church marriage ๐Ÿ˜†
how to chng a flv video to avi...
i thot of makin a vm
but not able to do it wid flv

Ohh have u watched cindrella story that will match with Geet ๐Ÿ˜†Prince me also good ๐Ÿ˜†will they Kiss each other if they have Church marriage ๐Ÿ˜†
cindrella story...or another cindrella story?

jodha akbar is fine
but..dun u think its too far..wat happend 2 my modern sissy๐Ÿ˜ฒ

i lub that movie re...
hrithik and ash made an awesome pair...and bhoootiphool romance...
it'l be good to see that story on gc and dd...but we can make a modern story too...
first let them be in 2012 and a modern couple...have u read sammy's ff" gangsters mistress" and anshu's irrestible kidnapper and devil in love... something like that will work... then in between maan can have memory loss...or some incident and they can get their past janams memories...we can get 6 different avatars of them๐Ÿ˜‰
1 st will be jodha akbar...
2 nd will be magadheera...
u girls sug๐Ÿ˜‰est balance 4 stories...
see i made a whole 5 yrs story here...all those directors sucks๐Ÿคฃ