We CAN still KEEP GURTI on TOP-Comment!!!!!!B2B#94 - Page 41

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Then, they ask DD & GC to say something nice about each other, so Adi says not to ask them to say anything nice about each other, as they can only say something bad about each other, see GC's reaction😳😆

which part was this
Prema - bad thing DD says GC is "saddu" (like dhust dhanav)🤣

I don't know why GC was not asked about DD😕

Prema - anymore questions😉

Originally posted by Maya_P

if u observe they wanted no speculations and spoke very clear...leaving no scope for misunderstandings of any kind😆😆😆

ye they all behave too strange..as if they speak with code words when there is no necessity if everything is just the way it suppose to be...anyway it was their last interview...

👏👏👏

which part was this

@8:30🤣🤣🤣🤣

Syl - did you see what I saw🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Prema - bad thing DD says GC is "saddu" (like dhust dhanav)🤣

I don't know why GC was not asked about DD😕

Prema - anymore questions😉

yes at one point DD says i don't know what to say.and then GC take over...what was that about...i noticed at one point DD was pissed offf.and GC was silennt as if he was thinking something

and what did she say for the shraku and kajol thing

yes DD always says that GC sometimes is moody...and even in the TT interview she said he is saddu..and he got little angry but in cute way.but she smiled

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2jGAkjjPWE [/YOUTUBE]

@4.19☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

yes at one point DD says i don't know what to say.and then GC take over...what was that about...i noticed at one point DD was pissed offf.and GC was silennt as if he was thinking something

and what did she say for the shraku and kajol thing

yes DD always says that GC sometimes is moody...and even in the TT interview she said he is saddu..and he got little angry but in cute way.but she smiled

Oh Prema, this is because she got emotional as they asked about the last day of the show, she said she is speechless.  GC says last day of the show was good, but Adi also says they don't want to refer to it as Geet is ending😭

Where SRK & Kajol, point me to the time😃

bye naz🤗...you ignored my last question...get some rest😛

mishty...tell me what happens at 8:30😃..btw vm #5 was beautiful too...but i am not watching anymore tonight...so pm me when you are done updating😆
Originally posted by undisclosed

bye naz🤗...you ignored my last question...get some rest😛

mishty...tell me what happens at 8:30😃..btw vm #5 was beautiful too...but i am not watching anymore tonight...so pm me when you are done updating😆

His zipper bursts🤣