Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: undisclosed

maya...yes mahi tune is hypnotizing...for gurti i am sure they would love to relive the madness...but since they are artists...it is only fair that they try a few little separate projects here and there..and then do season two...gc acted opposite his wife in almost if not all his earlier works...so i don't think he minds having the same partner in acting

he doesn't...but i'm sure someone else might 
Is it better now😕

bus ithna he haas saktha hun mein"

enough this is how much I can laugh

Parneet says something sound like "ithne se pakathe hain inko, and then he say " Theen ghante bhaki hain"

Parneet says this is how much we can "hold"/"keep" him & we have 3 hours are left

No sooner he finishes Drashti says' aage bhi pakaiyga😃

Drashti says We will "cook" him in future too😲

Pakatha hain aur pakayaga bhi'😃 = Hold & cook him too☺️

Aur ho gaa bhi'😉 drashti n parneet says together'(r they trying to tell the rumours keep cooking and soon it will happen in real)

More will happen👏👏👏 drashti n parneet says together

This is my comment:
Looks like Lord Shiva's obstacles are clearing😳👏

Maya_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Is it better now😕

bus ithna he haas saktha hun mein"

enough this is how much I can laugh

Parneet says something sound like "ithne se pakathe hain inko, and then he say " Theen ghante bhaki hain"

Parneet says this is how much we can "hold"/"keep" him & we have 3 hours are left

No sooner he finishes Drashti says' aage bhi pakaiyga😃

Drashti says We will "cook" him in future too😲

Pakatha hain aur pakayaga bhi'😃 = Hold & cook him too☺️

Aur ho gaa bhi'😉 drashti n parneet says together'(r they trying to tell the rumours keep cooking and soon it will happen in real)

More will happen👏👏👏 drashti n parneet says together

This is my comment:
Looks like Lord Shiva's obstacles are clearing😳👏

😳...what do they mean by saying that
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

ok...in all fairness to mishty...she has not watched the segment yet...😳

Maya_P thumbnail
for the new york trip i have a problem
becuz of my passport issue and the service is only every friday for new york trip...friday the 23 we coudn't book..as we have to leave at 5am in the morning...and on 23 we have to work...so my supervisor made the reservation for 30...my mom is not too happy.as she is scared that is end of year.and that ppl r saying how there might be some incidents 2012.so she is not at peace me traveling during that time...what do i do😕

Originally posted by: Maya_P

😳...what do they mean by saying that

Depends on how you interpret it, I just translated what you have posted & the way I understand is they are teasing GC, that they only have him for 3 hours, but DD says we can have him & drill him later too, that is not a problem.  I'll have to watch the full video to translate accurately for you😃  You posted & I translated what you posted😊
Looks like the member who posted this has made some speculations too😆
Based on that I was saying "obstacles are clearing"
Maya_P thumbnail
hope🤗
playing hide and seek😳
Maya_P thumbnail

Depends on how you interpret it, I just translated what you have posted & the way I understand is they are teasing GC, that they only have him for 3 hours, but DD says we can have him & drill him later too, that is not a problem.  I'll have to watch the full video to translate accurately for you😃  You posted & I translated what you posted😊
Looks like the member who posted this has made some speculations too😆
Based on that I was saying "obstacles are clearing"
[/QUOTE]

ok explain me when u watch the video😃

Originally posted by: Maya_P

for the new york trip i have a problem

becuz of my passport issue and the service is only every friday for new york trip...friday the 23 we coudn't book..as we have to leave at 5am in the morning...and on 23 we have to work...so my supervisor made the reservation for 30...my mom is not too happy.as she is scared that is end of year.and that ppl r saying how there might be some incidents 2012.so she is not at peace me traveling during that time...what do i do😕

So, are you coming to NY on 30th then😲
Maya_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

So, are you coming to NY on 30th then😲

it's reserved for 30th.but we could get our money back...i don't mish...my mom is not happy about the timing...and she says time is not good for me till april