We CAN still KEEP GURTI on TOP-Comment!!!!!!B2B#94 - Page 18

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Shruti_Goyal

thushy u hv bf or not???
u?πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by riya27

i joined my pre school at age of 4...a yr late...but i got double promotion in my schoolingπŸ˜‰

Preschool at the age of 4 πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†Damn we dont have promotion stuffs here πŸ˜• we anyway have to study each year..stupid system...Pff i will finish my degree @ 22 πŸ˜­ and 1 year masters (Not sure though) so jealous o u riya πŸ˜†You just like Nano Gonna be a PHD holder in young age πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Shruti_Goyal

thushy u hv bf or not???

Yes i Have πŸ˜ƒ You know him Too Nah shurti πŸ˜³
Originally posted by --Thush--

Ohh Riya My Sisters wanted me to marry a doctorπŸ€’πŸ˜†I Will go for a Arrange marriage too..Bingo πŸ˜ƒ and i love to marry a Business man just like MSK πŸ˜

i lub to see msk...but i don want him for me...so u have himπŸ˜‰
actually to say the fact i was obsessed with romance...πŸ˜†...i lub to smile always..so need a partner who will be easy to get along...and main thing is he shouldn't bother meπŸ˜†

Ohh Riya My Sisters wanted me to marry a doctorπŸ€’πŸ˜†I Will go for a Arrange marriage too..Bingo πŸ˜ƒ and i love to marry a Business man just like MSK πŸ˜
 in my classes,i wud always imagine MSK..
n wheneva sum case study is given..i wud take MSK in my imagination n answerπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Preschool at the age of 4 πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†Damn we dont have promotion stuffs here πŸ˜• we anyway have to study each year..stupid system...Pff i will finish my degree @ 22 πŸ˜­ and 1 year masters (Not sure though) so jealous o u riya πŸ˜†You just like Nano Gonna be a PHD holder in young age πŸ˜†

no ways... i won't do ph.d...
i said na...i hate to study now a daysπŸ˜†
BTW...where's my virtual lub...if sam is not gonna cum then wat will i do...
Originally posted by gmsRk

u?πŸ˜‰

she has a gf...πŸ˜‰

same here thushy..no promotion in my skl tooOuch

riya..
which skldid u study in?
Originally posted by gmsRk

same here thushy..no promotion in my skl too

riya..
which skldid u study in?

in PMS...
but now a days its not in practice re...well in my childhood i was extremeeely interested in studies i thinkπŸ˜†... pardon meπŸ˜‰

Riya Thats so sweet of u to sacrifice MSK for me πŸ˜† Ohh yeah the person who is Easy to get along and a good fun loving person is so nice too ;) there are so many kind of mens where πŸ˜† he should not bother u πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and ur Virtual love saam is busy did u see her FB msg on CD...i need to Msg her..Miss her 

Marie Ur following ur sisters step i used to show my msk pics to friends tel them about my MSK πŸ˜† Pff Damn il never love someone like this anymore πŸ˜†and ohh u too dont have promotions so only lucky riya πŸ˜†