Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
When SID mother didnt say anything although knowing that he said very disgusting things about other and infact supported her by saying that it is nothing then it expected what SKY's sister said.

I dont thing that there is any necessity of making this issue a big one by anti sky fan. Every sister loves their brother and support them unconditionally.
papia thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Toi has become a shit to publish such articles..

Who was crying like a baby in Jungle show?

May be 'honest'sky forgot that..

Honesty my foot.. Once mahek re-enters, he will cry again [:-Y]

Who cries fake we all have seen it. The drama queen all time look for camera and cry with simple matter for sympathy. SKY is a strong person. He can fight and do politics better than other and thats why his group is still existing while others have already eliminated.

and sky dont need second chance.
Edited by papia - 12 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: papia

Who cries fake we all have seen it. The drsky doesnt need anybchama queen all time look for camera and cry with simple matter for sympathy. SKY is a strong person. He can fight and do politics better than other and thats why his group is still existing while others have already eliminated.

and sky dont need second chance.

Yeah dirty politicians always sustain through evil means n honest ones like sameer soni n mahek come back by public support 😉

Sky doesnt need a second chance for sure.. His reputation is beyond d scope of damage control 🥱 🥱
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah yeah yeah He is the most honest person, and I am queen of North America!😆
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Freaking.Buzzof

u look like queen of goa.

say your name pls...yeah thats right!!!
papia thumbnail

public support my foot,she will be back on someone's orders,its all preplanned strategy.

Agree. If she has so much public support then how she is out of the show. Samir was out not because of voting but Mahek was out by complete voting.  And second thing is that you are expecting in BB house no politics? This is really funny. Nothing is dirty politics in BB house.
Edited by papia - 12 years ago
papia thumbnail

u look like queen of goa.

Rofl Rofl, Sorry there can be only one queen and we all know the name of Drama queen. So we dont need any further queen here.
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Toi has become a shit to publish such articles..

Who was crying like a baby in Jungle show?

May be 'honest'sky forgot that..

Honesty my foot.. Once mahek re-enters, he will cry again [:-Y]

TOI should change its name! It should call itself "Truth Of India", owner FOS (fans of Sky)chief editor Tweety Bedi,street reporter Skid Loos!!