Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

DON'T think ARHI Engagemen will happen!!!!! (Page 2)

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged

I too believe that Arhi engagement will not happen as it would mean insulting La.  Nani will be angry with Arnav but she will not stop Payash wedding preparation as it is a matter of family pride now.

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
If there is to be a revenge track with La, then it will ONLY make sense, if this engagement with Arnav-Khushi happen right away!

No matter how well she walks out... IF she finds out that no sooner than she left the scene, Arnav-Khushi got engaged, then she may feel differently about it!

I think that "Lucknow tape" is what will be the catalyst of this! IF on the same eve of  La-ASR engagement, Arnav-Khushi engagement happens instead, the media will have a CIRCUS! They had already reported on the fact that they thought that there was "Kuch kuch Hota hain, or Bohot Kuch hota hain" between Ms.Lucknow and Mr. Raizada! So if THEY  get engaged that night, the media will find out about it and will publizise it to the max!

Maybe one of La's busy body "ex-friends" Sim or Pam will make it their point to call La and tell her that he "ex" has got engaged to Chamkeli the same night THEY were meant to get engaged, and did LA know that ASR and Chamkeli met at the Lucknow fashion show and there has been gossip about a "possible relationship"?? THIS will make sense if THEN La thinks that she has been royally used!

I know this theory has some "holes" but when people are in an emmotional state, sometimes things look a certain way to them! There may have been a REASON that on that night when the segment RE the impending engagement of La-ASR was running, the part with Khushi in it was NOT seen by La!

I think when La comes to get "possible revenge" she may find out that Khushi SOLD her bangle and bought plants for ASR in her name to make him go back for her!

So LA will realize that she took Khushi wrong and she will regret it!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 17 December 2011 at 3:50am
TeleFan Goldie
TeleFan
TeleFan

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Ya I also don't think the engagement will happen right now. Its too quick ans the family has no cue about Arnavs feeling for Kushi and I dunno even if La herself acknowledges he has " feelings" for her or she jsut thinks he does not care for La the way she cares for him ( that was the basis of the whole break up)
As for Nani don't think she will be a sticker for the ASR engagement before Akash coz it will be slap to Akash himelf leaving the girl aside coz they all know he is mad about Payal and he should not be punished for ASR-La break upM they won't do that
@Mr.Darcy you have a very valid point for La revenge track this would provoke anyone...justifiably so but I hope they don't turn her into a vamp.

Despite all this will ASR be bullied to get into a hushed up engagement for payal and akash and succumb to anjali crying. I don't think so he is barely begining to understand his feelings for Kushi and he is still ASR very much
And Kushi will not agree even for 0ayash at the moment coz its ASR and she closed herdelf after diwali and even alone does not allow her thoughts tp go there. Besides she will feel guilty right now of snatching La's man. And even Payal she siad ' let it break' when shayam truth camw out. She will not let kushi sacrifice(that's what she will think as kushi has not indicated otherwise) for her happiness to another forced marraig
:) hope I made sense this are my thoughts

Go to top