Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

DON'T think ARHI Engagemen will happen!!!!!

LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't think it'll happen and this why...

1) Yes we're all assuming it'll happen with what Anjali said but looking at the article it said Lavanya will make them all understand.

2) I highly doubt it that after that Anjali would insist because it'd be an insult to La as she's leaving today and they're already getting him hitched to someone else.

3) Plus La is going to tell them both to take care of each other separately for her sake. And then we'll see an eye lock ofc!

4) Their romance need to blossom so for that to happen they need to spend time together and that'll occur when she starts working for him as he'll ask her to as she needs money and he'll need a PA or whatever but mostly because he wants her around and she wants to take care of her Family plus this way she can fulfill her friend's request.

5) By the time Payash wedding is round the corner the Shaym incident might come to light, maybe during this month's maha epi and from their it'll be contract marriage.

Let me know what you think guys!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Addie07 thumbnail
if their engagement takes place (which is a possibility) then it will not be surprising if la enters later for revenge cz she will be a laughing stock n her pride will be hurt too...
it can happen cz nani wanted arnav to marry b4 akash n she is pisd. anjali is crying n v knw arnavs devotion. thirdly anjali knws khushi's broken engagement.. so 4 d sake of convenience for their families and their happiness they mite get engaged.. 
LyssaPie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lyraa99

if their engagement takes place (which is a possibility) then it will not be surprising if la enters later for revenge cz she will be a laughing stock n her pride will be hurt too...

it can happen cz nani wanted arnav to marry b4 akash n she is pisd. anjali is crying n v knw arnavs devotion. thirdly anjali knws khushi's broken engagement.. so 4 d sake of convenience for their families and their happiness they mite get engaged.. 

They might but i think if they do then that means story is moving too fast tbh.
And La coming for revenge just seems to be rumors i think as according to Star Plus she does say to Khushi that take care of Arnav. Why would she say that to her if she didn't think something was there? Why would she say it a servant? Because in a way thats what our KKG is to that house
Barunkidewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
😭
Originally posted by: LyssaPie

I don't think it'll happen and this why...

1) Yes we're all assuming it'll happen with what Anjali said but looking at the article it said Lavanya will make them all understand.

2) I highly doubt it that after that Anjali would insist because it'd be an insult to La as she's leaving today and they're already getting him hitched to someone else.

3) Plus La is going to tell them both to take care of each other separately for her sake. And then we'll see an eye lock ofc!

4) Their romance need to blossom so for that to happen they need to spend time together and that'll occur when she starts working for him as he'll ask her to as she needs money and he'll need a PA or whatever but mostly because he wants her around and she wants to take care of her Family plus this way she can fulfill her friend's request.

5) By the time Payash wedding is round the corner the Shaym incident might come to light, maybe during this month's maha epi and from their it'll be contract marriage.

Let me know what you think guys!

YA i guess abhi it will not happen ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜­
Edited by arshi11 - 12 years ago
Addie07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LyssaPie

They might but i think if they do then that means story is moving too fast tbh.
And La coming for revenge just seems to be rumors i think as according to Star Plus she does say to Khushi that take care of Arnav. Why would she say that to her if she didn't think something was there? Why would she say it a servant? Because in a way thats what our KKG is to that house

that is one thing to understand that he is in love with her friend and accept it and move out... but if they get engaged right away, dnt u think she will feel betrayed by both of them. she may walk out hoping eventually these two will get together but if they get engaged right away, then she will feel that both of them didnt have anyy consideration for her feelings n there will be gossips too abt the way la was dumped and arnav got engaged rite away,, so isnt that a valid reason for her to be crushed totally. she mite not know the circumstances on which they got engaged.. (actually even i think her coming for revenge is a rumor but my intent is that there is a possibility of bruised pride out there)
LyssaPie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lyraa99

that is one thing to understand that he is in love with her friend and accept it and move out... but if they get engaged right away, dnt u think she will feel betrayed by both of them. she may walk out hoping eventually these two will get together but if they get engaged right away, then she will feel that both of them didnt have anyy consideration for her feelings n there will be gossips too abt the way la was dumped and arnav got engaged rite away,, so isnt that a valid reason for her to be crushed totally. she mite not know the circumstances on which they got engaged.. (actually even i think her coming for revenge is a rumor but my intent is that there is a possibility of bruised pride out there)

Ah i see that could be a reason for why she comes back because it does seem very Cruel! Maybe as soon as leave Anjali goes all MADDD and say GET ENGAGED NOW! but i think after La's explanation they might back out.
zaniax thumbnail
Yea i dun think it will happen cause nani will not make a fuss over Arnav gettin engaged frst as  it's not the rite time ...wen all the guests and payal's family is there . I m sure she won't insult them by planning to cancel payal & Akash's engagement at the last moment .

Besides Khushi is not a prize to be won...they can't just get her engaged like tht. Even if its a deal between the both of them it wud be quite obvious to everyone because they all noe tht Arnav & khushi don't really get along wth each other. So will the family let them make a deal just to save payash's relationship?
LyssaPie thumbnail
Originally posted by: zaniax

Yea i dun think it will happen cause nani will not make a fuss over Arnav gettin engaged frst as  it's not the rite time ...wen all the guests and payal's family is there . I m sure she won't insult them by planning to cancel payal & Akash's engagement at the last moment .

Besides Khushi is not a prize to be won...they can't just get her engaged like tht. Even if its a deal between the both of them it wud be quite obvious to everyone because they all noe tht Arnav & khushi don't really get along wth each other. So will the family let them make a deal just to save payash's relationship?

They might just agree to the deal marriage as they all want Arnav to be in a the sacred relationship and they'll think that these will learn to live with each other and maybe love each other too!

But for now i don't see no Engagement between our love birds.

Nani surely won't insult the guptas so i agree with you!
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I too believe that Arhi engagement will not happen as it would mean insulting La.  Nani will be angry with Arnav but she will not stop Payash wedding preparation as it is a matter of family pride now.

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
If there is to be a revenge track with La, then it will ONLY make sense, if this engagement with Arnav-Khushi happen right away!

No matter how well she walks out... IF she finds out that no sooner than she left the scene, Arnav-Khushi got engaged, then she may feel differently about it!

I think that "Lucknow tape" is what will be the catalyst of this! IF on the same eve of  La-ASR engagement, Arnav-Khushi engagement happens instead, the media will have a CIRCUS! They had already reported on the fact that they thought that there was "Kuch kuch Hota hain, or Bohot Kuch hota hain" between Ms.Lucknow and Mr. Raizada! So if THEY  get engaged that night, the media will find out about it and will publizise it to the max!

Maybe one of La's busy body "ex-friends" Sim or Pam will make it their point to call La and tell her that he "ex" has got engaged to Chamkeli the same night THEY were meant to get engaged, and did LA know that ASR and Chamkeli met at the Lucknow fashion show and there has been gossip about a "possible relationship"?? THIS will make sense if THEN La thinks that she has been royally used!

I know this theory has some "holes" but when people are in an emmotional state, sometimes things look a certain way to them! There may have been a REASON that on that night when the segment RE the impending engagement of La-ASR was running, the part with Khushi in it was NOT seen by La!

I think when La comes to get "possible revenge" she may find out that Khushi SOLD her bangle and bought plants for ASR in her name to make him go back for her!

So LA will realize that she took Khushi wrong and she will regret it!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago