Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

DON'T think ARHI Engagemen will happen!!!!!

LyssaPie IF-Sizzlerz
LyssaPie
LyssaPie

Joined: 29 October 2011
Posts: 10651

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
I don't think it'll happen and this why...

1) Yes we're all assuming it'll happen with what Anjali said but looking at the article it said Lavanya will make them all understand.

2) I highly doubt it that after that Anjali would insist because it'd be an insult to La as she's leaving today and they're already getting him hitched to someone else.

3) Plus La is going to tell them both to take care of each other separately for her sake. And then we'll see an eye lock ofc!

4) Their romance need to blossom so for that to happen they need to spend time together and that'll occur when she starts working for him as he'll ask her to as she needs money and he'll need a PA or whatever but mostly because he wants her around and she wants to take care of her Family plus this way she can fulfill her friend's request.

5) By the time Payash wedding is round the corner the Shaym incident might come to light, maybe during this month's maha epi and from their it'll be contract marriage.


Let me know what you think guys!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

dipu2diya09serina087rsshreeChezzie13Barunshell--Sobi--ravenheartAnotherAdmirer..Apz..smitarMrDarcyfan

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

Joined: 16 October 2011
Posts: 3816

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
if their engagement takes place (which is a possibility) then it will not be surprising if la enters later for revenge cz she will be a laughing stock n her pride will be hurt too...
it can happen cz nani wanted arnav to marry b4 akash n she is pisd. anjali is crying n v knw arnavs devotion. thirdly anjali knws khushi's broken engagement.. so 4 d sake of convenience for their families and their happiness they mite get engaged.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaam91

LyssaPie IF-Sizzlerz
LyssaPie
LyssaPie

Joined: 29 October 2011
Posts: 10651

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lyraa99

if their engagement takes place (which is a possibility) then it will not be surprising if la enters later for revenge cz she will be a laughing stock n her pride will be hurt too...
it can happen cz nani wanted arnav to marry b4 akash n she is pisd. anjali is crying n v knw arnavs devotion. thirdly anjali knws khushi's broken engagement.. so 4 d sake of convenience for their families and their happiness they mite get engaged.. 

They might but i think if they do then that means story is moving too fast tbh.
And La coming for revenge just seems to be rumors i think as according to Star Plus she does say to Khushi that take care of Arnav. Why would she say that to her if she didn't think something was there? Why would she say it a servant? Because in a way thats what our KKG is to that house
Barunkidewani IF-Dazzler
Barunkidewani
Barunkidewani

Joined: 07 November 2011
Posts: 4740

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Cry
Originally posted by LyssaPie

I don't think it'll happen and this why...

1) Yes we're all assuming it'll happen with what Anjali said but looking at the article it said Lavanya will make them all understand.

2) I highly doubt it that after that Anjali would insist because it'd be an insult to La as she's leaving today and they're already getting him hitched to someone else.

3) Plus La is going to tell them both to take care of each other separately for her sake. And then we'll see an eye lock ofc!

4) Their romance need to blossom so for that to happen they need to spend time together and that'll occur when she starts working for him as he'll ask her to as she needs money and he'll need a PA or whatever but mostly because he wants her around and she wants to take care of her Family plus this way she can fulfill her friend's request.

5) By the time Payash wedding is round the corner the Shaym incident might come to light, maybe during this month's maha epi and from their it'll be contract marriage.


Let me know what you think guys!

YA i guess abhi it will not happen CryEmbarrassedCry


Edited by arshi11 - 17 December 2011 at 2:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LyssaPie

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

Joined: 16 October 2011
Posts: 3816

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LyssaPie

Originally posted by Lyraa99

if their engagement takes place (which is a possibility) then it will not be surprising if la enters later for revenge cz she will be a laughing stock n her pride will be hurt too...
it can happen cz nani wanted arnav to marry b4 akash n she is pisd. anjali is crying n v knw arnavs devotion. thirdly anjali knws khushi's broken engagement.. so 4 d sake of convenience for their families and their happiness they mite get engaged.. 

They might but i think if they do then that means story is moving too fast tbh.
And La coming for revenge just seems to be rumors i think as according to Star Plus she does say to Khushi that take care of Arnav. Why would she say that to her if she didn't think something was there? Why would she say it a servant? Because in a way thats what our KKG is to that house

that is one thing to understand that he is in love with her friend and accept it and move out... but if they get engaged right away, dnt u think she will feel betrayed by both of them. she may walk out hoping eventually these two will get together but if they get engaged right away, then she will feel that both of them didnt have anyy consideration for her feelings n there will be gossips too abt the way la was dumped and arnav got engaged rite away,, so isnt that a valid reason for her to be crushed totally. she mite not know the circumstances on which they got engaged.. (actually even i think her coming for revenge is a rumor but my intent is that there is a possibility of bruised pride out there)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfanLyssaPie

LyssaPie IF-Sizzlerz
LyssaPie
LyssaPie

Joined: 29 October 2011
Posts: 10651

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lyraa99

Originally posted by LyssaPie

Originally posted by Lyraa99

if their engagement takes place (which is a possibility) then it will not be surprising if la enters later for revenge cz she will be a laughing stock n her pride will be hurt too...
it can happen cz nani wanted arnav to marry b4 akash n she is pisd. anjali is crying n v knw arnavs devotion. thirdly anjali knws khushi's broken engagement.. so 4 d sake of convenience for their families and their happiness they mite get engaged.. 

They might but i think if they do then that means story is moving too fast tbh.
And La coming for revenge just seems to be rumors i think as according to Star Plus she does say to Khushi that take care of Arnav. Why would she say that to her if she didn't think something was there? Why would she say it a servant? Because in a way thats what our KKG is to that house

that is one thing to understand that he is in love with her friend and accept it and move out... but if they get engaged right away, dnt u think she will feel betrayed by both of them. she may walk out hoping eventually these two will get together but if they get engaged right away, then she will feel that both of them didnt have anyy consideration for her feelings n there will be gossips too abt the way la was dumped and arnav got engaged rite away,, so isnt that a valid reason for her to be crushed totally. she mite not know the circumstances on which they got engaged.. (actually even i think her coming for revenge is a rumor but my intent is that there is a possibility of bruised pride out there)




Ah i see that could be a reason for why she comes back because it does seem very Cruel! Maybe as soon as leave Anjali goes all MADDD and say GET ENGAGED NOW! but i think after La's explanation they might back out.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Addie07BarunshellMrDarcyfan

zaniax IF-Rockerz
zaniax
zaniax

Joined: 27 October 2011
Posts: 9398

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Yea i dun think it will happen cause nani will not make a fuss over Arnav gettin engaged frst as  it's not the rite time ...wen all the guests and payal's family is there . I m sure she won't insult them by planning to cancel payal & Akash's engagement at the last moment .
 
 Besides Khushi is not a prize to be won...they can't just get her engaged like tht. Even if its a deal between the both of them it wud be quite obvious to everyone because they all noe tht Arnav & khushi don't really get along wth each other. So will the family let them make a deal just to save payash's relationship?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sreemeeraMrDarcyfan

LyssaPie IF-Sizzlerz
LyssaPie
LyssaPie

Joined: 29 October 2011
Posts: 10651

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaniax

Yea i dun think it will happen cause nani will not make a fuss over Arnav gettin engaged frst as  it's not the rite time ...wen all the guests and payal's family is there . I m sure she won't insult them by planning to cancel payal & Akash's engagement at the last moment .
 
 Besides Khushi is not a prize to be won...they can't just get her engaged like tht. Even if its a deal between the both of them it wud be quite obvious to everyone because they all noe tht Arnav & khushi don't really get along wth each other. So will the family let them make a deal just to save payash's relationship?


They might just agree to the deal marriage as they all want Arnav to be in a the sacred relationship and they'll think that these will learn to live with each other and maybe love each other too!

But for now i don't see no Engagement between our love birds.

Nani surely won't insult the guptas so i agree with you!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diya09MrDarcyfan

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
OS: Shikdum Romance

2 3 4 5 6

Author: CrazyChatterbox   Replies: 42   Views: 39836

CrazyChatterbox 42 39836 12 October 2013 at 2:14pm by aashi12
Arhi country all fans must join in updated 9

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: Ipkknd-ki-fan1   Replies: 79   Views: 6312

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 79 6312 27 January 2012 at 12:21pm by Arshi_Virman
THINK / OVER THINK

Author: sugarfreejalebi   Replies: 8   Views: 1688

sugarfreejalebi 8 1688 01 December 2011 at 10:49pm by Avana
ArHi Pixx Form New Arhi Engegament Promo

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: --HiNa--   Replies: 56   Views: 23009

--HiNa-- 56 23009 08 November 2011 at 9:53am by --Siva--
news:ArHi Ka ArHi-Sizzling

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 3   Views: 11401

Khilonaa 3 11401 19 October 2011 at 7:30am by -Punjaban

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index