India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Who cares about IPKKND ?? (Page 8)

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
No no never we dnt want our best jodi pair to suffer that type of ajeeb thing N spoil whole show . There is no need of another guy 4 kkg. Arhi is best .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescentprincessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
thanks for this post
cz I SWEAR TO GOD i'm going to literally
phbbbtpukephbbbt if i see the name Maan or Gurmeet again in this forumAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryalong with our KKG's name!Dead

cz for gods sake this is OUR SHOW!! we don't want to do charity and give a newly jobless actor help by giving him a role in our show!

we r NOT that generous..we get around 22 minutes of IPK every day and i'm not willing to sacrifice even 1 second of its air time for some XYZ cz I ONLY WANT ARHI!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CDloveSupna9.Sad.But.True.incandescent

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kamalika..

Originally posted by barunroxx7

Originally posted by Kamalika..

but how can i forget this cruel necklece incident?
Kamalika dear,if Khushi can forget why cant you ??LOL,Besides ASR has not been this cruel to KKG all the time.He has also shown MUCH care.Khushi is not revengeful and Khushi is your role model, so you should also not be so revengeful Embarrassed.Right sweets ??Hug
actually i want ASR to gift that necklece to khushi...if he do it then i will never want another guy...pakka promise..just want that necklece

u really are comparing a necklace to a new guy? Ouch Arnav & Khushi deserve better...of what is for u to figure out..Sleepy

i'm sorry i'm being rude...but these few days these new intro of triangles r bringing in a murderous urge in me everytime
(i haven't been this riled up with forum posts since 2008 & KSBKBT endedOuch) i see such a trashy post cz i love my SaRun/ArHi..they r perfect for each other..unique and one of a kind..it is an insult to them what is happening around the forum these days and it is fricking geting on my nerves.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CDlove.Sad.But.True.incandescentsaraaa.

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
agree wid u totally...ASR is enough for us...I dnt want to see any other guy in the same screen wid him...and let him take his time..we know Rabba ne end mein uski jodi Khushi ke saath hi banayi hai !!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sad.But.True.incandescentprincessunara

nitashaj83 Senior Member
nitashaj83
nitashaj83

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
I really don't want anothe guy in this show...they have already made so many changes to this show cuz of TRPs and m reallly disappointed by all these ridiculous topis...and bashing about Khushi's character,,,about all the stupid suggestions...i would like to request all the dedicated supporters to write good posts of the show...I seriously wanna see what CVs have for us...i wanna see their story...original story..Smile

zainza IF-Dazzler
zainza
zainza

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
We love IPKKND and Arshi. There's no need for other people and hope they are no multiple marriages like in other serials it would kill the concept. Your post is an eye opener, whatever is happening in IPKKND is acceptable as long as its only Arshi.

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Frankly speaking I am happy with the cast of IPKKND..i dont even think of getting a new person in this show...there r other mysteries to be solved  first in ASR-Khushi  story...so why do cheap tricks for some jealousy...Angry

NOM...guess some fans of other show (which is ended) wants their lead to come to IPK...i guess this is their guilt of liking ARHI n still ranting in forum as IPK is a copy..Irony...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

nitashaj83 Senior Member
nitashaj83
nitashaj83

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

Frankly speaking I am happy with the cast of IPKKND..i dont even think of getting a new person in this show...there r other mysteries to be solved  first in ASR-Khushi  story...so why do cheap tricks for some jealousy...Angry

NOM...guess some fans of other show (which is ended) wants their lead to come to IPK...i guess this is their guilt of liking ARHI n still ranting in forum as IPK is a copy..Irony...Wink
exactly...its not some next saas bahu show...

geetmaanluvpc_pals

Go to top