India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Who cares about IPKKND ?? (Page 5)

Keshriya IF-Rockerz
Keshriya
Keshriya

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Fair, awesome post, just like you I am totally against bringing another guy for Khushi, I have said this in many posts esp in @mitrasakthi's post. I don't know what is with the obsession of bringing Gurmeet here. Also ASR and KKG have so much in their life to be sorted out with Shyam, Anjali and now Lavanya. Also they haven't even confessed, started their journey of love, there is already talk about bringing LA as negative character. When @Mitrasakthi kept insisting that there should be a new guy for Khushi, Infofan(Nandy) talked about bringing another classy girl for ASR coz Lavanya is leaving and Khushi is not classy, out of frustration and my love for ASR's character, I said I am going to support her.

Finally, I do not want any more new guy or girl for each other, ASR and KKG have so much going on in their lives, I want this show to be their love story and nothing else. Also I am very passionate about this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescentprincessunara

fazzy-wazzy Senior Member
fazzy-wazzy
fazzy-wazzy

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nithi-

Hey Fari, very very true !

For that I am not against for the entry of Dhruv Singh Raizada who thinks Kushi like his sister and be close with her but sibling effect oblivious to ASR Evil Smile

And like you said, I definitely don't want any artists form that other show ! Bring on some real hottie who can slightly compensate the absence of Arnav (as our Arnav is his competition)Day Dreaming

Now that sounds like a decent idea... Khushi doesn't need to hook up with another guy to make ASR jealous... a misunderstanding like the one you pointed out can achieve just that!

and Gurmeet is a very good actor, but I don't want him in IPKKND paired with Sanaya... the minute that happens then BOTH the show and the forum will go downhill...

there are some really fanatical people on Geet forum, so fanatical that they have to bash Gurmeet's wife because they see her coming between Gurmeet and Drashti ... joke of the century Wacko

atleast the people on this forum have enough maturity to respect Barun's wife, and i'd hate to think what would happen if those fan were to enter this forum due to Gurmeet's entry in the show.. *shudders*

sorry i didn't want to compare the two fan groups, but felt that i had to point that out...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nainac01incandescentprincessunara

khahani IF-Dazzler
khahani
khahani

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
My question is why can't we just watch the show for what it is instead of going out of our ways to change the story line. Let the creative dictate the plot and we just enjoy the ride. We can give constructive criticism, discuss the story, the character and maybe even the actor (within boundaries) too. However, we should not try to manipulate the CV to change the whole outline of the show (not that they ever listen...history tells that they only get confuse LOL)

And as the trend goes ...on offence meant :D

nainac01incandescentprincessunara

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nithi-

Hey Fari, very very true !

For that I am not against for the entry of Dhruv Singh Raizada who thinks Kushi like his sister and be close with her but sibling effect oblivious to ASR Evil Smile

And like you said, I definitely don't want any artists form that other show ! Bring on some real hottie who can slightly compensate the absence of Arnav (as our Arnav is his competition)Day Dreaming

If U noticed during the phone convo.. Arnav was fairly sizzling and steaming when Khushi was flirting good naturedly with her Jee-ja-ji Akash LOL and was totally put off when she did not recognize his voice ... the arrogance and anger when he goes .. " Haan, Main "  was brill...   .. just  explore it showing Khushi  bantering with Akash while a glowering Arnav looks on  quietly seething and trying vainly to control his possessiveness..
LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nainac01S.Stephyincandescentpinky_blueskiesprincessunara

-Nithi- IF-Dazzler
-Nithi-
-Nithi-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
@Fahamz,

Exactly  LOL Thats why I am always so glad to be a part of this forum where we are dealing with maturity ! 

@tanthya,

i was ROFLing all the time when he said, he is not able to believe that she did not recognize him ROFL Utter prick to his ego LOL

Like I said, if DSR and Kushi, of same age,do all the masti with the sibling effect, ASR will be like Angry LOL I can so imagine this,.,

DSR and Kushi are ROFLing on something and ASR comes in and Shocked

ASR - Kushi, idhar aao, mei tumse kuch baat karni hai
Kushi - Nahi ! hum both busy hai, haine Dhurvji ?
Dhruv - Haan bhai, mei aur Kushi ek important kaam karrahe hai, so please don't disturb us

ASR - Angry Kushi, kaam kuch bhi ho, I said I need to talk to you Dammit it ! Come in NOW !
Kushi - Eh lard Governor bhi na, haar waqt manmani !
DSR -  Lard Governor ROFL
ASR - Stern Smile Pinch 

LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nainac01fazzy-wazzyS.Stephyincandescentpinky_blueskiesprincessunara

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

i guess there are 10,000 shows running guys with triangles and quadrilaterals plz go n watch then dat ,IPK is Different and CLASSY  with CLASSY MAIN LEADS MA "SARUN / ARSHI" !
 It should remain classy and different ! 

i so agree LOL

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Well said Fari. Agree with you 100% on this except I did not watch any of these shows you mentioned. But yes ASR KKG kafi hai aur kisi ki zaroorat nahi hai. Again even IF this Gurmeet or whatever comes I don't think I will have much interest . I dont think he would look good with KKG instead of ASR even for a second( srry to say I don't like him or find attractive in any way)ASR KKG rocks and they are best for each other.

Trina I agree 100 percent with you   Trina .

shaam91incandescentInfofan

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
woohoo ho nooo i don't want another guy! ipk is about arhi & nobody can replace either of them it was ok with La bcoz she was there from the begining but if she had come in the middle we wouldn't like it still we wanted her to go but now it should b arhi all the way as it is we r starved of arhi scene with out anyone enteringCry i agree dear i love arhi equally!Tongue

Edited by bfunofbb123 - 17 December 2011 at 6:56am

Go to top