Who cares about IPKKND ?? - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
I really don't want anothe guy in this show...they have already made so many changes to this show cuz of TRPs and m reallly disappointed by all these ridiculous topis...and bashing about Khushi's character,,,about all the stupid suggestions...i would like to request all the dedicated supporters to write good posts of the show...I seriously wanna see what CVs have for us...i wanna see their story...original story..😊
We love IPKKND and Arshi. There's no need for other people and hope they are no multiple marriages like in other serials it would kill the concept. Your post is an eye opener, whatever is happening in IPKKND is acceptable as long as its only Arshi.
Frankly speaking I am happy with the cast of IPKKND..i dont even think of getting a new person in this show...there r other mysteries to be solved  first in ASR-Khushi  story...so why do cheap tricks for some jealousy...😡

NOM...guess some fans of other show (which is ended) wants their lead to come to IPK...i guess this is their guilt of liking ARHI n still ranting in forum as IPK is a copy..Irony...😉
Originally posted by passionalive

Frankly speaking I am happy with the cast of IPKKND..i dont even think of getting a new person in this show...there r other mysteries to be solved  first in ASR-Khushi  story...so why do cheap tricks for some jealousy...😡

NOM...guess some fans of other show (which is ended) wants their lead to come to IPK...i guess this is their guilt of liking ARHI n still ranting in forum as IPK is a copy..Irony...😉
exactly...its not some next saas bahu show...
the CVs can explore so much in JUST the feelings of ASR and Khushi. Why bring a third person? 

it's predictable & her tears are enough to hurt ASR. Another guy will crush him to pieces Why do we want that? 😆

@TM thanks for this post. It was greatly needed in this forum. And, I can understand why you needed to use the comparisons (: its completely fine. 

I definetly know how it feels to have your favorite characters, actors changed brtually by writers. 😳 we cannot let this happen to Iss pyar ko .. 
Edited by shootingstar.xx - 12 years ago
again ignore such post... arhi are going to get married. they have high trp's only bec of arhi. in one week cvs have freed up both the leads  instead of being happy about it people want another road block to come in. so this new guy (whoever play him ) is shown putting his hands all over KKG... thought makes me gross out. arhi belong together and its high time they get together!!! 

i think people are gutton for punishment we have are leads finally getting together... they might even get engaged... plz can we be happy and predict how they are going to confess? get engaged?
Edited by geetmaanluv - 12 years ago