Who cares about IPKKND ?? - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Kamalika..

but how can i forget this cruel necklece incident?

Arnav already feels guilty for that...

in his speech to La where he apologized while thinking of her as Khushi, he may not have specifically mentioned the necklace incident, but he did say that he felt bad and regretted each and every incident that hurt her...

he is already repenting his actions that bought tears to Khushi eyes...

Edited by Fahmz - 12 years ago
Originally posted by barunroxx7

Kamalika dear,if Khushi can forget why cant you ??πŸ˜†,Besides ASR has not been this cruel to KKG all the time.He has also shown MUCH care.Khushi is not revengeful and Khushi is your role model, so you should also not be so revengeful 😳.Right sweets ??πŸ€—
actually i want ASR to gift that necklece to khushi...if he do it then i will never want another guy...pakka promise..just want that necklece
Edited by Kamalika.. - 12 years ago

actually i want ASR to gigt that necklece to khushi...if he do it then i will never want another guy...pakka promise..just want that necklece
Ok..I guess he will give many more necklaces to Khushi in the future..ASR's love is more important to Khushi.than that necklace .He loves her alot.When Khushi will know about that she will forget about that necklace πŸ˜†.I mean its just a necklace.Not that important.She doesnt remember about that now I guess.
let khushi get married to arnav she will probably become the owner of a diamond store  frgt dat necklace !
@ Kamalika,

Apologies, I am taking the liberty to address and answer you !

The so called necklaces or whatever for that instance are only a gesture for loving someone / an expression of love. It does not measure / define one's love !

Why we should care about those trivial things when Kushi has an ocean for herself, his love ! 

ASR is deeply, madly in love with Kushi. Please notice the massive transformation. 
I watch this show for ARHI.Any other introduction will make me lose interest in this show.
No no never we dnt want our best jodi pair to suffer that type of ajeeb thing N spoil whole show . There is no need of another guy 4 kkg. Arhi is best .
thanks for this post
cz I SWEAR TO GOD i'm going to literally
puke if i see the name Maan or Gurmeet again in this forum😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑along with our KKG's name!🀒

cz for gods sake this is OUR SHOW!! we don't want to do charity and give a newly jobless actor help by giving him a role in our show!

we r NOT that generous..we get around 22 minutes of IPK every day and i'm not willing to sacrifice even 1 second of its air time for some XYZ cz I ONLY WANT ARHI!!

actually i want ASR to gift that necklece to khushi...if he do it then i will never want another guy...pakka promise..just want that necklece

u really are comparing a necklace to a new guy? Arnav & Khushi deserve better...of what is for u to figure out..πŸ₯±

i'm sorry i'm being rude...but these few days these new intro of triangles r bringing in a murderous urge in me everytime
(i haven't been this riled up with forum posts since 2008 & KSBKBT ended) i see such a trashy post cz i love my SaRun/ArHi..they r perfect for each other..unique and one of a kind..it is an insult to them what is happening around the forum these days and it is fricking geting on my nerves.
agree wid u totally...ASR is enough for us...I dnt want to see any other guy in the same screen wid him...and let him take his time..we know Rabba ne end mein uski jodi Khushi ke saath hi banayi hai !!!