Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sunaina02

Trina I agree 100 percent with you   Trina .

meet too agree with you Trina😊
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Agreed...Also the chemistry btwn Sanaya & Gurmeet in the PYEK dance was nothing to write home about. A better option would have been to bring Mohit & Sanaya together for the farewell to Star One...

SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
HI FARI, TYPING FROM THE MOBILE. SORY 4 THE CAPS. I WANT NEW GUY TO ENTER AS KHUSI'S NEW BOSS AND ASR'S COMPETETOR. I WANT THE GUY FAL IN LOVE WID KHUSHI AND KHUSHI'S FAMILY CHOOSE HIM. THEN HE SHOULD HUG KKG IN FRONT OF ASR AND BUY A EXPENSIVE NECKLECE AND MAKE HER WEAR IN FRONT OF ASR. ITS JUST TIT 4 TAT. AND ASR 2 REMEMBER WHAT HE HAV DONE,HW MUCH HE GAVE PAIN KKG USING LAVANYA. THEN AFTER SOMETIME KKG CLEARLY TOLD THE GUY THAT SHE DOES NOT LOVE HIM. THEN THE GUY WIL BE HEARTBROKEN. KNOWING ALL THESE ANJALI CONSOLE THE GUY AND THEN ANJALI AND THE NEW ENTRY FALL IN LOVE,NW THIS IS TRUE LOVE. AND ONE MORE THING, I WANT ARNAV 2 BUY THIS NECKLECE FOR KHUSHI. THE NECKLECE INCIDENT HURTED ME TOO MUCH
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
asr-khushi r d leads and the best pair there is !!!awesome post!:)
sunaina02 thumbnail
Kamalika

Your way of "Tit for Tat " is undermining khushi's  character and glorifying ASR more .
fazzy-wazzy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Kamalika..

HI FARI, TYPING FROM THE MOBILE. SORY 4 THE CAPS. I WANT NEW GUY TO ENTER AS KHUSI'S NEW BOSS AND ASR'S COMPETETOR. I WANT THE GUY FAL IN LOVE WID KHUSHI AND KHUSHI'S FAMILY CHOOSE HIM. THEN HE SHOULD HUG KKG IN FRONT OF ASR AND BUY A EXPENSIVE NECKLECE AND MAKE HER WEAR IN FRONT OF ASR. ITS JUST TIT 4 TAT. AND ASR 2 REMEMBER WHAT HE HAV DONE,HW MUCH HE GAVE PAIN KKG USING LAVANYA. THEN AFTER SOMETIME KKG CLEARLY TOLD THE GUY THAT SHE DOES NOT LOVE HIM. THEN THE GUY WIL BE HEARTBROKEN. KNOWING ALL THESE ANJALI CONSOLE THE GUY AND THEN ANJALI AND THE NEW ENTRY FALL IN LOVE,NW THIS IS TRUE LOVE. AND ONE MORE THING, I WANT ARNAV 2 BUY THIS NECKLECE FOR KHUSHI. THE NECKLECE INCIDENT HURTED ME TOO MUCH

I don't think it's necessary to bring in another guy just to make ASR realise what a ruddy git he has been towards Khushi...

he is already starting to realise that... and i feel Khushi playing hard to get, and telling him the reasons as to why she won't give in to his advances so quickly this time will be enough to make ASR comprehend how awful he has been in his treatment towards her...

I don't want Khushi to tag along another guy just to teach ASR a lesson... I was against ASR using LA like that and I would be against Khushi using someone like that too...

and after everything that happened with Shyaam, Anjali deserves someone that ONLY likes her for who she is... not someone that liked Khushi first and then settle for Anjali just because he couldn't get Khushi...

bikerider thumbnail
fari excellent and needed post. i just hope that CVs wont read these post and get confused and make a mess of IPK.   i do not understand why people want triangle or CVs think  triangle will help TRPsπŸ˜•

i never liked blah and nor i want a guy for kushi . though i would love to see the jealous arnav or jealous kushi . i love when arnav is pacing in his room worried about kushi 😈
but i do not want  triangle
 Arnav and kushi can realize their love for each other even without a third party.  ARhi have been unique and i want them to remain as they are .

tanthya thumbnail

Kamalika ..

U have got an absolutely brilliant plot for a  teenage/ high school love story ..with its shallow loves, tiffs, breakups, new connections etc ...If u  notice...IP is a mature love story of a  Man and a girl who is becoming a Woman ... and such kind will appear to be quite trivial and superficial ..

The day Khushi begins to dangle another Guy like ASR ... She ceases to have any Moral standing vis ASR and she descends even lower than ASR bec ASR never knew the worth of relations and thought that relations are dime a dozen while Khushi respects and cherishes relations ...If she were to turn out to be an ABUSER like ASR , then she definitely is not the girl for ASR...
I am sure u would like to see Khushi always retaining her dignity, her honesty  and not turn into a frivolous Girl.
Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
but how can i forget this cruel necklece incident?
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

but how can i forget this cruel necklece incident?

Kamalika dear,if Khushi can forget why cant you ??πŸ˜†,Besides ASR has not been this cruel to KKG all the time.He has also shown MUCH care.Khushi is not revengeful and Khushi is your role model, so you should also not be so revengeful 😳.Right sweets ??πŸ€— Edited by barunroxx7 - 12 years ago