Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Who cares about IPKKND ?? - Page 3

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Ipepe

hey I agree about ASR getting bashed excessively.Its like an episode is watched extra properly to bash even the most harmless,small and insignificant action of ASR.Even I don't bash him this muchπŸ˜†

but what's wrong if a good looking actor is demanded temporarily?I personally would like to see just for enjoyment purposes.No serious track... and well who wouldn't like to see a jealous ASR? and if that actor will be GC,I don't mind.I think gurmeet sanaya looked pretty good together.
I am sure I will think so about Barun DD too.

Well everyone is entitled to their opinion. I never oppose that. I am not saying there is anything wrong in liking Sanaya-Gurmeet as a pair.

But Gurmeet worked in a show which just ended and we all know about the constant comparisons and bashing IPKKND faced when it started.

Did everyone forget how many times the Official IPKKND page on FB got reported and closed?

THey blame IPKKND for their show going off-air...just look at comments on four lions article on TB.

Geet fans don't even spare Gurmeets wife. Why do people think Sanaya or Barun will be spared?

Geet fans still bash our show and our leads. When GC or DD enters the show imagine the amount of comparisons BS and SI would face?

The fans will be divided and ultimately the loss will be ours.

Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
but i want a new guy..just for tit for tat..but this guy should not marry khushi...later he should find his true love in anjali...he should bring the color in anjali's life...

what happened to khushi in diwali night, i want a new guy
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Kamalika..

but i want a new guy..just for tit for tat..but this guy should not marry khushi...later he should find his true love in anjali...he should bring the color in anjali's life...

what happened to khushi in diwali night, i want a new guy

I am really sorry to say this Kamalika...but I am getting confused about what you really want. 

nazishkhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
only arnav with khushi!!!!

no one else...can be!!!

full n final...bsss πŸ‘πŸΌ
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i guess there are 10,000 shows running guys with triangles and quadrilaterals plz go n watch then dat ,IPK is Different and CLASSY  with CLASSY MAIN LEADS MA "SARUN / ARSHI" !
 It should remain classy and different ! 

i dont get why some1 wants another guy with khushi
arnav is gonna b khushi's there a great pair

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Well said Fari. Agree with you 100% on this except I did not watch any of these shows you mentioned. But yes ASR KKG kafi hai aur kisi ki zaroorat nahi hai. Again even IF this Gurmeet or whatever comes I don't think I will have much interest . I dont think he would look good with KKG instead of ASR even for a second( srry to say I don't like him or find attractive in any way)ASR KKG rocks and they are best for each other.Edited by trina2010 - 12 years ago
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

<font color="#ff3399">i guess there are 10,000 shows running guys with triangles and quadrilaterals plz go n watch then dat ,IPK is Different and CLASSY with CLASSY MAIN LEADS MA "SARUN / ARSHI"!

It should remain classy and different!</font>

exactly the IPK leads are too classy and the other popular actor or whatever the Fans wants to bring into it has everything except class. Not interested really
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
We dont need any xyzs to make the hottest hunk ASR jealous ! 
Sarun rocks Arshi rocks  dats it
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Fari, very very true !

For that I am not against for the entry of Dhruv Singh Raizada who thinks Kushi like his sister and be close with her but sibling effect oblivious to ASR πŸ˜ˆ

And like you said, I definitely don't want any artists form that other show ! Bring on some real hottie who can slightly compensate the absence of Arnav (as our Arnav is his competition)😍