Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Who cares about IPKKND ?? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
The day they decide to bring in a new character for aranv and khushi for the triangle effecf, the day they bring back La as a negative character, would be the confirmation that this show is going downhill.

This is Arnav Khushi love story also the story of their respective families. It is blessed with a highly talented ensemble and it would be criminal on the part of the creatives to not use that talent to give us good sub tracks.

There is Khushi-akash, payal-arnav, akash-arnav-anjali, mamiji-buaji interaction and ofcourse akash-payal & arnav-khushi. So many things can be explored and stories woven around the above that there is no need for any new character in the show.

This is a great show, I hope they don't ruin it.

Edited by Shwetha! - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeadOverHeels thumbnail
πŸ˜•One thing is for sure, the show appeals to all kinds. So, that makes it pretty amazing. πŸ˜†

I myself am a huge fan of the show, an ArHi fan, and big ASR fan to boot. Yes, I do have my issues on how KKG is sometimes portrayed, but that's because I think the CVs lately have not done her enough justice. Otherwise, she is perfect, and I love her character to bits, minus the pom poms and wig. πŸ˜† I am probably harsh about her character in some episodes sometimes, and I admit that. But, I never for a moment feel she should be taken off air, or find another man, or change herself overnight, etc. Gradual growth is all I ask for, and sometimes I get that (like yesterday), and sometimes I don't, so I may vent or ignore it. This is the only Indian serial I watch, and it's because of a combination of emotions BOTH the leads invoke in me (and I'm guessing everyone else too), so I'm not going to get my panties in a bunch over trivial things, and I really don't understand why some people only seem to come here to do that.

As for the constant bashing, it's just downright childish. Hell, I know 12 year olds who watch the show, and offer more mature opinions than some of the crap I see on here. "Ohhh ASR blinked during a scene... It's a freaking crime. Let's file a lawsuit!" πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
peppygeek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I haven't been able to visit the forum for couple of days so I really don't know that topic is making rounds here. I read your post and is dumbstruck. People want another guy for Khushi?! Really? That too Gurmeet.!! πŸ˜²

I know we had a real low week on Arhi scenes and we witnessed the shyamless being exposed and calling off Lavanya-ASR engagement so its been a pretty intense week. But why this need for a new character for Khushi? If we want a jealous Arnav then all we need to do is put a random guy hitting on Khushi or Akash saying a few lovely words to her in front of Arnav because after her engagement news Arnav is already feeling the heat. But will people like it if Arnav keeps on panting after KKG wih a puppy look or another guy being paired of her,because hello, we love ASR for who is is and KKG has too many things on her plate right now to time to another guy. The tagline of the story is,if I remember correctly,that love will bring them together and hate will drive them apart. They still haven't acknowledged their feelings for each other so can they be together? Most importantly this isn't some fairytale story where the guy-meets-the-girl-fall-in-love-live happily-ever-after. Arnav-Khushi are in a complicated situation already and bringing in another guy will just complicate it even more.

I stopped watching dmg after Shilpa was replaced and the ending was really confusing,atleast that's what my friends said. I like the way the CVs are building up the plot and messing it up by bringing in another guy just to make Arnav jealous is very childish. Arnav Singh Raizada has already understood the worth of Khushi Kumari Gupta in his life hence the emotional torture-realization and break-up with Lavanya.
Edited by pgm7 - 12 years ago
--Sobi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Total Agreement with you!!!
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very true, Fari! 😊

Edited by pinky0902 - 12 years ago
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
IS PYAAR KO IS A SARUN SHOW ITS AN ARSHI SHOW AND THEY R THE SOULD OF THIS SHOW ! WE WATCH IT JUST FOR SARUN /ARSHI  . THOSE WHO WANT TRIANGLES Y DON'T THEY GO N WATCH BALAJI SHOWS THEIR DESIRE WOULD BE FULL FILLED PLEASE SPARE IS PYAAR KO ITS BEAUTIFUL AND UNIQUE ! AND IT BELONGS TO ONLY ARNAV SING RAIZADA AND KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA . NO XYZ PLEASE .

ITS SUCH A SADDIST WAY TO THINK  FOR TRIANGLES I GUESS ALL THE OTHER INDIAN SHOWS R GOING ON DAT PATTERN SO PLEASE GO AHEAD N WATCH DAT , LET IPK BE IPK  LET IT REMAIN BEAUTIFUL N UNIQUE . ! SARUN ROCKS  !!!!
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Bringing the male lead of another hit show by the same PH which just ended is not a good idea. 

Fan bases will get divided, it will destroy the beautiful Arhi love story, effect Sarun chemistry and ultimately the loss will be ours.

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

IS PYAAR KO IS A SARUN SHOW ITS AN ARSHI SHOW AND THEY R THE SOULD OF THIS SHOW ! WE WATCH IT JUST FOR SARUN /ARSHI  . THOSE WHO WANT TRIANGLES Y DON'T THEY GO N WATCH BALAJI SHOWS THEIR DESIRE WOULD BE FULL FILLED PLEASE SPARE IS PYAAR KO ITS BEAUTIFUL AND UNIQUE ! AND IT BELONGS TO ONLY ARNAV SING RAIZADA AND KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA . NO XYZ PLEASE .

ITS SUCH A SADDIST WAY TO THINK  FOR TRIANGLES I GUESS ALL THE OTHER INDIAN SHOWS R GOING ON DAT PATTERN SO PLEASE GO AHEAD N WATCH DAT , LET IPK BE IPK  LET IT REMAIN BEAUTIFUL N UNIQUE . ! SARUN ROCKS  !!!!

Thanks for comments dear...but please change the caps.

Posting in all caps is considered shouting. πŸ˜³

pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
   Edited by pinky0902 - 12 years ago
hey I agree about ASR getting bashed excessively.Its like an episode is watched extra properly to bash even the most harmless,small and insignificant action of ASR.Even I don't bash him this muchπŸ˜†

but what's wrong if a good looking actor is demanded temporarily?I personally would like to see just for enjoyment purposes.No serious track... and well who wouldn't like to see a jealous ASR? and if that actor will be GC,I don't mind.I think gurmeet sanaya looked pretty good together.
I am sure I will think so about Barun DD too.