Posted: 12 years ago

Everybody knows I am an unbiased fan of the show. I love ASR / Barun and Sanaya / KKG equally

With the risk of sounding biased I am still going to say this.

IMO it is okay criticize characters but I don't think its okay to constantly bash a certain character.

If you bash a character repeatedly and instigate fans, fans who love that character more will obviously be angered. Members might intentionally/unintentionally bring up other characters in defense.

It's okay to want to bring another hot guy for Khushi but who should be that guy?

An actor from another show whose fans (many if not all) once commented on IF, FB and YT that our show is a cheap imitation or our leads are copying there leads.

If many of us couldn't see La with ASR and demanded her exit, how can we be so confident that we will like to see another guy with Khushi?

Those who want to see another guy with Khushi...have you ever watched DMG??

There was Armaan- Riddhima and Kash, Kasu and Kajen (all thank to three actresses for the lead role)

Then came Siddhant and then...

We want Sid-Ridzie, No we want Armaan-Ridzie (the original leads), We want Kash, we want Kasu, we want Kajen.

No who cares about Kajen, we want Jeran!!

The cv's got confused...they didn't really know what the fans wanted. ( there are common cv's of DMG and IPKKND ) 

Then R married S while being in love with A, she still loved A and cheated her hubby S, fan were shocked and show went off-air.

Imagine Khushi getting married to another guy...

But who cares...In soaps the leads usually marry multiple times.

I am aware that my topic might be inappropriate because I have drawn many comparisons and mentioned other shows.

please think about waht I said. 

I don't mean to offend any member or actors or characters. I just feel it was necessary to let everyone know how I feel about the current state of the forum. 

PLease hit the like button if you ike my post and comment if possible. 

PLease read my other post if you have time.

LINK TP MY OTHER POST : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2432045

Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago
Well said !!

Even I don't understand why some people want another guy to 'temporarily' pair with Khushi. Is this their idea of tit for tat...just because Arnav was with La, now Khushi should be with another guy? Is this really needed?

And wanting Gurmeet into the show would cause a lot of problems. I don't have anything against the actor. But there are some fans of his who totally hate our show. And if he is paired with Khushi, we have to endure 24/7 bashing of our show and our leads. Plus we might end up witnessing a repeat DMG fiasco.

Edited by S.Stephy - 12 years ago
i so agree wid wat u sed...
we dont want any Hot Guy...ASR Is Enough for us...
we demand ArHi...Bhaaad me Jaye Baaaki!!!
I agree with you...what you told is correct only..right now many of then wants to see Arnav jealous, but if the cv's find the new character is becoming popular they might decide to keep the character so then it will be a problem for Arnav and Khushi itself! Lets see what the cv's have in store for us.
no way don't spoil the story ,from started till day before yesterday we had shyam .now please no one .
i swear! i mean yes i want to see an Intensely Jealous Arnav... we still havnt seen the intense (well a few minutes but he reined it in) but seriously not for too long. maybe a party scene that lasts a few epis but not a recurring character cos hoenstly Khushi isnt the type and Arnav isnt going to be bothered after a few days of coming to terms with it. he just might be thankful k loveria say bach gaya. u know shakal nahi daikhni, baat nahi karni... where will the story be then?
AGREE WID U. NO ONE CAN BE AS HOT AS ASR..
NO THANKS we dont want ipknd to become  CRAP . Its a very unique show with unique couple ...its abt Arshi and should remain abt Arshi . spare the show guys
You  said all... i loved your post... we just want ARHI and Barun is the hottest for us... i don't need any other hot guy... 
cv's please don't spoil d show...
Completely agree with you !!

i am always uneasy about the IPK cvs's because of their past history with DMG , MJHT and Geet.. these cv's have a tendency of listening to some unrealistic ideas based on viewers demand and coming out with crappy story lines.. end result the shows nose dived and went off air after few months.. 

hope cvs dont do think for IPK.. hopefully SP will not allow it to happen.. 
but from our side we can ensure that we do not end up demanding unrealistic/ unfeasible things from the cv's based on whims because we did not like certain episodes..