Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myramabin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
its an auto response whoever mailed to them regarding geet  they hav given the same message i ve received it on 13 dec
pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
OMG...what a reply???😑 Arre...we are not asking for sth impossible...Fine u don't want to continue Geet...it's okay...waise bhi it's concluded...We are asking u for a new story...with Gurti and the Geet team...whatz wrong in that??? I mean u can create boring stories with horrible pairs and market it and beg for viewership...and not bring Gurti back...BONKERS!!!

When we ask you sth...you don't even respond to us properly...what is this behaviour?? Completely loony...beyond reasoning...or are you like playing with our emotions...We are requesting u humbly, wasting our energy, our time mailing, calling you people and this is the response we get...Are you people like Robots??? πŸ˜•

We want Gurti back??? Give us a gennuine reason why you don't??? Don't you people make shows for us or are you showing ur shows on Mars or Uranus???
🀣

nishadatar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
same time they are not promise to bring back gurit. 
DDbiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜• they r giving d same replies to everyone
sweety095 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wht the heck no serail cant replace geet😑😊
faria86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maahifun

THIS IS THE REPLY EVERYONE IS GETTING....HAVE THEY CREATED A AUTO-RESPONSE SYSTEM OR WHAT? πŸ˜²

maybe they have created a auto response system πŸ˜³ & they are trying to convince us πŸ˜† 
who cares😊 let them do whatever they do 

tulip132 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I think we should approach other channels like Zee and Star Plus. Balaji etc
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Well, it is standard response they r giving to fans...I got the exact same response. They have framed a standard reply for all such requests...but dont get upset by this...Dont give up and continue to email them as always.
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tulip132

I think we should approach other channels like Zee and Star Plus. Balaji etc

Nope...not now... Focus on endemol and Life Ok channel because they r keen...we have to keep the heat on so they continue to work towards what we r requesting them to do. Other channels or PH is not a good idea at this stage n it will dilute our efforts. Hope you understand
KTPROCKS thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dillikudi

Nope...not now... Focus on endemol and Life Ok channel because they r keen...we have to keep the heat on so they continue to work towards what we r requesting them to do. Other channels or PH is not a good idea at this stage n it will dilute our efforts. Hope you understand

I agree with you
lets Continue our fight
They are trying to bring us down
but we will show them that we Love Maaneet/Gurti so much