Sensational South

India-Forums

Sensational South
Sensational South

<3 Surprise Celebration for our dear Ratna <3 Join in!! (Page 4)

hopper_ocean IF-Veteran Member
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

Hug
i stalked u when u told me u read the wishes! and i m like, erm, i didnt get the PM that the post is up!Confused So i thot i shud stalk and find out!
rofl! even if u didnt remember, i would not write everything down! u see, im lazyROFL
and regarding the cel! arrey di, cel se i can open limited posts! so i m always cheking for PMs n scraps! dats y i manage to reply soon! and you toh literally take daysOuch
i so knew u wud like the baby siggyBig smile im happy u liked it!

Thanx for ur wishes!
and regarding the november hunt- i rock at stalking! plus it was team workTongue So i didnt need to cheatROFL
ya, see u on scraps soon!!! i guess u ought to be regular nowLOL

ShockedShocked aiyoo ROFL i did not mean this wishes when i pm u doh.. i was talkin bout my wishes for u in the CC tread ROFLROFL
ROFL

supercool3 IF-Veteran Member
supercool3
supercool3

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Jillu jillu ponnu Shocked the sigges .. terri meeri Day Dreaming awww thank you so much daa. I know ur having exams now and really studying hard ... all the best for your papers daa. Miss you in msn maa .. hope to catch up with you there soon ... hugs and love for my kutty ponnu Embarrassed

You make me feel like some sort of nerd here Shocked ROFL ROFL glad you liked what I made HugHope to catch up with you soon tooo !!! 

Edited by supercool3 - 18 December 2011 at 5:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged

Meloz Shocked omg thank you so much daa for the siggy and avatar's Embarrassed awww i love the avatar so much Day Dreaming thank you for your wishes daa. and Shocked how did u know thats d perfume i like? Shocked thank you so much hun Hug I always think of you whenever i have watermelon for lunch LOLEmbarrassed

Aww Ratna I am so happy you liked the avatars Hug Hug HugHug Hug So happy you are using them Embarrassed Big smile
OMG you like Dior Miss Cherie too LOL I love that perfume too...such a sweet fragrance Embarrassed You think of me while having watermelon LOL..that's so sweet Embarrassed
Once again Congratulation on the Engagement and wish you a happy birthday Hug

Edited by melonie - 18 December 2011 at 6:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanavivakirk

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

Dearest Avi Hug Just a small hello and hi and bye's and that lead to such great friendship Embarrassed You have been like a sister to me and guided me in lots of things. You never got tired of my pm's LOL and i had loved every conversation we had. Thank you so much for ur love care and guide .. from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for the cakes Embarrassed and gifts.

Thanks dafor liking the gifts...You are a kindred soul...Funny enough how we clicked...though we never met in real life...love to meet warm geniune souls..u are a gem da...Never got tired of your pm's ...and never will..love u sweetieBig smile

hopper_ocean

verisimilitude IF-Sizzlerz
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

Haritha .. thank you so much daa for your warm wishes and thanks to kutty paiya too for his cute birthday wishes that u left me on msn ... Sorry was not being online much recently .. i mean i am in msn though with rowdies and podalanga LOL but not in IF. Besides ur time is totally different with me. When im working ur sleeping and when ur working im not LOL Thank you again for the warm wishes and awww PS siggy Day Dreaming thank you .. wud use them soon ...

oh thats so sweet of u akka to thank everyn's wishes...
Have a Great Birthday !!!

hopper_ocean

sneha_v IF-Dazzler
sneha_v
sneha_v

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

sneha.. happy birthday to you too dear. Omg the VM is beautiful and song is Heart thank you so much sneha and for the siggy .. wud use them soon daa. Thank you so much and once again happy birthday to you too daa Big smile

thanks you akka 
and wish u a happy life and all the best 

hopper_ocean

lavanyaz Goldie
lavanyaz
lavanyaz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged

Lavanya kutty hugs hugs .. thank you so much daa for the wishes, cards, cakes and everything Hug Soon unnakum taan di maa LOL samiyal ellam kattuketheiya? Wink ok ok others all in pm sariya .. here is public public ROFL thanks maa lavan kutty Big smile

Ratna akka.. HugHugHug pleasure is mine akka.. HugHug nice to see you so happy.. again, we are pleased to do so.. Embarrassed unga wedding eppo?? Embarrassed my countdown started nu amma daily reminding ROFLROFL, but naan dhaan yet to learn cookingOuchROFLROFL kitchen ennaku oru experimental lab-avey theryuthu akka ROFLROFLROFL tried few basic items..ROFLROFL adhaan namba sambar, rasam, etc.. ROFLROFLROFL Kadavulai nambinor kai vida padar.. ROFL

akka.. my regards to mama.. Embarrassed

Edited by lavanyaz - 19 December 2011 at 4:25am

hopper_ocean

hopper_ocean IF-Veteran Member
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavanyaz

Ratna akka.. HugHugHug pleasure is mine akka.. HugHug nice to see you so happy.. again, we are pleased to do so.. Embarrassed unga wedding eppo?? Embarrassed my countdown started nu amma daily reminding ROFLROFL, but naan dhaan yet to learn cookingOuchROFLROFL kitchen ennaku oru experimental lab-avey theryuthu akka ROFLROFLROFL tried few basic items..ROFLROFL adhaan namba sambar, rasam, etc.. ROFLROFLROFL Kadavulai nambinor kai vida padar.. ROFL

akka.. my regards to mama.. Embarrassed

Shockedunnake rasam sambar vaika theriyuma kutty? ErmmROFLROFL aiyoo ennake sariyana sirupu varadhuROFL u were d one who kept asking me for all kinds recipe Shocked ippo unnake kitchen lab aa theriyudhaROFLROFL my countdown also have started Embarrassed but naan nallavai samipen di magalae ROFL
ROFL

@ jillu jillu ponnu ..ROFL u r not a nerd but a brilliant studious student nu ennaku nallavae theriyum Embarrassed and i also know ur gettting ready to essu from Uni as soon d last paper is past on up!ROFL gona miss you daa LOL

Go to top