Sensational South

India-Forums

Sensational South
Sensational South

<3 Surprise Celebration for our dear Ratna <3 Join in!! (Page 3)

verisimilitude IF-Sizzlerz
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

Congratulations to my sweet sister on her engagement...

"A future overflowing with happiness
A exceptional wish for you
Days filled with joy and gladness
And all your dreams come true."

Happy Birthday wishes to you and may this special birthday be cherished forever!

small gifts for u ..

( I think u like this more than others...LOLLOL)

For u and Jiju... LOL

Edited by harhem - 18 December 2011 at 5:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanavivakirk

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Rowdies Shocked omg Shocked so beautiful Shocked u too podalanga Embarrassed ... Hug You have made me Embarrassed

thank you everyone Hug ennaku rombha emotiona iruku right now Cry plus relatives all walking around house LOL naan night vandhu thank pannuren Embarrassed

can someone scrap me the translationConfused

hopper_ocean_Manpreet_

_Manpreet_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Manpreet_
_Manpreet_

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

Rowdies Shocked omg Shocked so beautiful Shocked u too podalanga Embarrassed ... Hug You have made me Embarrassed

thank you everyone Hug ennaku rombha emotiona iruku right now Cry plus relatives all walking around house LOL naan night vandhu thank pannuren Embarrassed

Awww baby Hug welcome to our home Hug... ok the last part means..

She was very emotions upon seeing the thread Embarrassed.  Melz and I were there to see the live reaction and she cried too Embarrassed.  Right now her house is filled with relatives ROFL, hence she said she will come in the morning to thank everyone individually Star!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanverisimilitude-Stutz-avivakirk

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP_Radha

Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

Awww baby Hug welcome to our home Hug... ok the last part means..

She was very emotions upon seeing the thread Embarrassed.  Melz and I were there to see the live reaction and she cried too Embarrassed.  Right now her house is filled with relatives ROFL, hence she said she will come in the morning to thank everyone individually Star!

oh, ok!!! woww.. u'll saw her reaction? how cute!!! Awww, she started crying?Cry How cute! really, this is sooo sweet! u all made her day sooo special!

thanx for the translation di Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Rowdies Shocked omg Shocked so beautiful Shocked u too podalanga Embarrassed ... Hug You have made me EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hi da!
We understand our Ratna getting emotional  on her E day!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

alaipayuthey IF-Rockerz
alaipayuthey
alaipayuthey

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
advanced happy birthday da...Hug
and congrats...Hug

hopper_oceanavivakirk

hopper_ocean IF-Veteran Member
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged

To my dearest rowdies RAAAHANA Hug  omg such a beautiful tread all for me Shocked awww Embarrassed i was in tears Cry cannot express how i feel daa Radha Meli Indeed this virtual friendship is totally new to me and it was hard for me to mingle around and to open up but you both made me and had been so protective over me Embarrassed and oh yeah turn me into sumting i Shocked never knew i would. You both had so beautiful captured everything in words and im here still Cry unable to express much (adhan live emotions u both got tannai...lol). But one thing i can say you both will always be my rowdies cum dear sisters Hug

ShockedShocked adipaavi late night big fat snacks vaa?? remind me never to blurt out anyting on msn everROFL  .. aww i love our chats on msn ... its indeed another beautiful world that belongs to us four LOL  Jokes apart, you both had stood by me during my worst times Ouch was there to hold me on and during my best times to laugh and be happy along with me Embarrassed Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. R convey his thanks and love to you both .. thank you again my rowdies Hug

Ravi Shocked naan titturadhu unnake cute aah iruka? Shocked enndha vinalai enkitta vanggi kattikurei podalanga ROFL Thank you so much daa for ur online wishes and IF wishes LOL mama kitta sollithen daa.. podhuma Wink Bread with jam aah Shocked sorka 24hrs sapadhu mattum think pannu D'ohROFL jokes apart, thank you daa for being my little thambi. Naan officelae tension aah irakabodhu u always make me feel so much relaxed. Thank you for everything daa and ama me too love fighting with you LOL Thank you to three of you ... Embarrassed

Dearest Avi Hug Just a small hello and hi and bye's and that lead to such great friendship Embarrassed You have been like a sister to me and guided me in lots of things. You never got tired of my pm's LOL and i had loved every conversation we had. Thank you so much for ur love care and guide .. from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for the cakes Embarrassed and gifts.

Meloz Shocked omg thank you so much daa for the siggy and avatar's Embarrassed awww i love the avatar so much Day Dreaming thank you for your wishes daa. and Shocked how did u know thats d perfume i like? Shocked thank you so much hun Hug I always think of you whenever i have watermelon for lunch LOLEmbarrassed

[email protected] kutty Hug thank you so much for the VM .. loved it so much daa. And thanks for your pm and wishes. Embarrassed So eppo we wud b making this same tread for u daa Day Dreaming something something started to become ahem ahem cough! LOL

Jillu jillu ponnu Shocked the sigges .. terri meeri Day Dreaming awww thank you so much daa. I know ur having exams now and really studying hard ... all the best for your papers daa. Miss you in msn maa .. hope to catch up with you there soon ... hugs and love for my kutty ponnu Embarrassed

adedadadaaa Kritu kutty .. ennama ivalava feelings LOL no need vm maa.. ur care and frienship means more to me Embarrassed thank you so much for your warm wishes and the pm .. yet to reply Ouch sorry daa .. konja busy aah irundhen. Thank you again maa Hug

omg omg omg ShockedShockedShocked stuti u here daa Shocked omg u stalk me huh ApproveROFL awww yeah yeah i remember the jab we meet ROFLROFL and yes i helped you to cheat ROFL and how can me forget about our non stop scrap ..ROFL though ur basically living with ur mobile day and nightROFL. u always seem to scrap me back on d spot while i take days at times LOL thank you so much lil sis for the sweet baby siggy Embarrassed love it so much and wud soon use the other siggies too .. thank you thank you and hey sis congo for being CC team member .. and congo for winning the November hunt .. Ermm who help you to cheat this time? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL love you too lil girl. hugs and see u on scraps soon ROFL

Haritha .. thank you so much daa for your warm wishes and thanks to kutty paiya too for his cute birthday wishes that u left me on msn ... Sorry was not being online much recently .. i mean i am in msn though with rowdies and podalanga LOL but not in IF. Besides ur time is totally different with me. When im working ur sleeping and when ur working im not LOL Thank you again for the warm wishes and awww PS siggy Day Dreaming thank you .. wud use them soon ...

Migan .. Hug thank you so much for the 2 beautiful dedication from youtube.. song was beautiful and scenes were lovely Day Dreaming Thank you and i agree those are the keys in every marriage. will remember them dear .. Embarrassed thanking you again from bottom of my heart.

Jake Shocked heart goes to him Shocked you must be kidding me right ROFL  How are you and where are you right now? Still on holiday? Thanks for the wishes and the cute card LOL PPJJ vaa Shocked what is that?

Thank you so much smiles86 for the warm wishes Hug

Zeeta Hug thank you so much daa swetie. Love the siggies .. me so happy as now i can change my sigges everyday LOL thank you again girl for the wishes Embarrassed

sneha.. happy birthday to you too dear. Omg the VM is beautiful and song is Heart thank you so much sneha and for the siggy .. wud use them soon daa. Thank you so much and once again happy birthday to you too daa Big smile

Cuty ... how are you? so long no see you and miss chatting wif you at MS LOL thank you so much for the warm wishes .. hugs hugs

Lavanya kutty hugs hugs .. thank you so much daa for the wishes, cards, cakes and everything Hug Soon unnakum taan di maa LOL samiyal ellam kattuketheiya? Wink ok ok others all in pm sariya .. here is public public ROFL thanks maa lavan kutty Big smile

usha ponnu,,, enna daa, busy vaa still with ur hw bf LOL miss having u around .. how r u? thank you so much daa for the wishes ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

migancuty2sweetytvmyloveverisimilitudeavivakirk

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged

omg omg omg ShockedShockedShocked stuti u here daa Shocked omg u stalk me huh ApproveROFL awww yeah yeah i remember the jab we meet ROFLROFL and yes i helped you to cheat ROFL and how can me forget about our non stop scrap ..ROFL though ur basically living with ur mobile day and nightROFL. u always seem to scrap me back on d spot while i take days at times LOL thank you so much lil sis for the sweet baby siggy Embarrassed love it so much and wud soon use the other siggies too .. thank you thank you and hey sis congo for being CC team member .. and congo for winning the November hunt .. Ermm who help you to cheat this time? ROFL love you too lil girl. hugs and see u on scraps soon ROFL

Hug
i stalked u when u told me u read the wishes! and i m like, erm, i didnt get the PM that the post is up!Confused So i thot i shud stalk and find out!
rofl! even if u didnt remember, i would not write everything down! u see, im lazyROFL
and regarding the cel! arrey di, cel se i can open limited posts! so i m always cheking for PMs n scraps! dats y i manage to reply soon! and you toh literally take daysOuch
i so knew u wud like the baby siggyBig smile im happy u liked it!

Thanx for ur wishes!
and regarding the november hunt- i rock at stalking! plus it was team workTongue So i didnt need to cheatROFL
ya, see u on scraps soon!!! i guess u ought to be regular nowLOL

hopper_oceanverisimilitude

Go to top