Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Rowdies 😲 omg 😲 so beautiful πŸ˜² u too podalanga πŸ˜³ ... πŸ€— You have made me 😳😳😳😳😳

thank you everyone πŸ€— ennaku rombha emotiona iruku right now 😭 plus relatives all walking around house πŸ˜† naan night vandhu thank pannuren 😳

Hi da!
We understand our Ratna getting emotional  on her E day!πŸ˜ƒ

alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
advanced happy birthday da...πŸ€—
and congrats...πŸ€—
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

To my dearest rowdies RAAAHANA πŸ€—  omg such a beautiful tread all for me 😲 awww 😳 i was in tears 😭 cannot express how i feel daa Radha Meli Indeed this virtual friendship is totally new to me and it was hard for me to mingle around and to open up but you both made me and had been so protective over me 😳 and oh yeah turn me into sumting i 😲 never knew i would. You both had so beautiful captured everything in words and im here still 😭 unable to express much (adhan live emotions u both got tannai...lol). But one thing i can say you both will always be my rowdies cum dear sisters πŸ€—

😲😲 adipaavi late night big fat snacks vaa?? remind me never to blurt out anyting on msn ever🀣  .. aww i love our chats on msn ... its indeed another beautiful world that belongs to us four πŸ˜†  Jokes apart, you both had stood by me during my worst times was there to hold me on and during my best times to laugh and be happy along with me 😳 Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. R convey his thanks and love to you both .. thank you again my rowdies πŸ€—

Ravi 😲 naan titturadhu unnake cute aah iruka? 😲 enndha vinalai enkitta vanggi kattikurei podalanga πŸ€£ Thank you so much daa for ur online wishes and IF wishes πŸ˜† mama kitta sollithen daa.. podhuma πŸ˜‰ Bread with jam aah πŸ˜² sorka 24hrs sapadhu mattum think pannu 🀣 jokes apart, thank you daa for being my little thambi. Naan officelae tension aah irakabodhu u always make me feel so much relaxed. Thank you for everything daa and ama me too love fighting with you πŸ˜† Thank you to three of you ... 😳

Dearest Avi πŸ€— Just a small hello and hi and bye's and that lead to such great friendship 😳 You have been like a sister to me and guided me in lots of things. You never got tired of my pm's πŸ˜† and i had loved every conversation we had. Thank you so much for ur love care and guide .. from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for the cakes 😳 and gifts.

Meloz 😲 omg thank you so much daa for the siggy and avatar's 😳 awww i love the avatar so much 😍 thank you for your wishes daa. and 😲 how did u know thats d perfume i like? 😲 thank you so much hun πŸ€— I always think of you whenever i have watermelon for lunch πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Nisha@lakshi kutty πŸ€— thank you so much for the VM .. loved it so much daa. And thanks for your pm and wishes. 😳 So eppo we wud b making this same tread for u daa 😍 something something started to become ahem ahem cough! πŸ˜†

Jillu jillu ponnu 😲 the sigges .. terri meeri 😍 awww thank you so much daa. I know ur having exams now and really studying hard ... all the best for your papers daa. Miss you in msn maa .. hope to catch up with you there soon ... hugs and love for my kutty ponnu 😳

adedadadaaa Kritu kutty .. ennama ivalava feelings πŸ˜† no need vm maa.. ur care and frienship means more to me 😳 thank you so much for your warm wishes and the pm .. yet to reply  sorry daa .. konja busy aah irundhen. Thank you again maa πŸ€—

omg omg omg 😲😲😲 stuti u here daa 😲 omg u stalk me huh 🀣 awww yeah yeah i remember the jab we meet 🀣🀣 and yes i helped you to cheat 🀣 and how can me forget about our non stop scrap ..🀣 though ur basically living with ur mobile day and night🀣. u always seem to scrap me back on d spot while i take days at times πŸ˜† thank you so much lil sis for the sweet baby siggy πŸ˜³ love it so much and wud soon use the other siggies too .. thank you thank you and hey sis congo for being CC team member .. and congo for winning the November hunt .. πŸ€” who help you to cheat this time? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 love you too lil girl. hugs and see u on scraps soon 🀣

Haritha .. thank you so much daa for your warm wishes and thanks to kutty paiya too for his cute birthday wishes that u left me on msn ... Sorry was not being online much recently .. i mean i am in msn though with rowdies and podalanga πŸ˜† but not in IF. Besides ur time is totally different with me. When im working ur sleeping and when ur working im not πŸ˜† Thank you again for the warm wishes and awww PS siggy 😍 thank you .. wud use them soon ...

Migan .. πŸ€— thank you so much for the 2 beautiful dedication from youtube.. song was beautiful and scenes were lovely 😍 Thank you and i agree those are the keys in every marriage. will remember them dear .. 😳 thanking you again from bottom of my heart.

Jake 😲 heart goes to him 😲 you must be kidding me right 🀣  How are you and where are you right now? Still on holiday? Thanks for the wishes and the cute card πŸ˜† PPJJ vaa 😲 what is that?

Thank you so much smiles86 for the warm wishes πŸ€—

Zeeta πŸ€— thank you so much daa swetie. Love the siggies .. me so happy as now i can change my sigges everyday πŸ˜† thank you again girl for the wishes 😳

sneha.. happy birthday to you too dear. Omg the VM is beautiful and song is ❀️ thank you so much sneha and for the siggy .. wud use them soon daa. Thank you so much and once again happy birthday to you too daa πŸ˜ƒ

Cuty ... how are you? so long no see you and miss chatting wif you at MS πŸ˜† thank you so much for the warm wishes .. hugs hugs

Lavanya kutty hugs hugs .. thank you so much daa for the wishes, cards, cakes and everything πŸ€— Soon unnakum taan di maa πŸ˜† samiyal ellam kattuketheiya? πŸ˜‰ ok ok others all in pm sariya .. here is public public πŸ€£ thanks maa lavan kutty πŸ˜ƒ

usha ponnu,,, enna daa, busy vaa still with ur hw bf πŸ˜† miss having u around .. how r u? thank you so much daa for the wishes ...

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

omg omg omg 😲😲😲 stuti u here daa 😲 omg u stalk me huh 🀣 awww yeah yeah i remember the jab we meet 🀣🀣 and yes i helped you to cheat 🀣 and how can me forget about our non stop scrap ..🀣 though ur basically living with ur mobile day and night🀣. u always seem to scrap me back on d spot while i take days at times πŸ˜† thank you so much lil sis for the sweet baby siggy πŸ˜³ love it so much and wud soon use the other siggies too .. thank you thank you and hey sis congo for being CC team member .. and congo for winning the November hunt .. πŸ€” who help you to cheat this time? 🀣 love you too lil girl. hugs and see u on scraps soon 🀣

πŸ€—
i stalked u when u told me u read the wishes! and i m like, erm, i didnt get the PM that the post is up!πŸ˜• So i thot i shud stalk and find out!
rofl! even if u didnt remember, i would not write everything down! u see, im lazy🀣
and regarding the cel! arrey di, cel se i can open limited posts! so i m always cheking for PMs n scraps! dats y i manage to reply soon! and you toh literally take days
i so knew u wud like the baby siggyπŸ˜ƒ im happy u liked it!

Thanx for ur wishes!
and regarding the november hunt- i rock at stalking! plus it was team workπŸ˜› So i didnt need to cheat🀣
ya, see u on scraps soon!!! i guess u ought to be regular nowπŸ˜†
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

πŸ€—
i stalked u when u told me u read the wishes! and i m like, erm, i didnt get the PM that the post is up!πŸ˜• So i thot i shud stalk and find out!
rofl! even if u didnt remember, i would not write everything down! u see, im lazy🀣
and regarding the cel! arrey di, cel se i can open limited posts! so i m always cheking for PMs n scraps! dats y i manage to reply soon! and you toh literally take days
i so knew u wud like the baby siggyπŸ˜ƒ im happy u liked it!

Thanx for ur wishes!
and regarding the november hunt- i rock at stalking! plus it was team workπŸ˜› So i didnt need to cheat🀣
ya, see u on scraps soon!!! i guess u ought to be regular nowπŸ˜†

😲😲 aiyoo 🀣 i did not mean this wishes when i pm u doh.. i was talkin bout my wishes for u in the CC tread 🀣🀣
🀣
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Jillu jillu ponnu 😲 the sigges .. terri meeri 😍 awww thank you so much daa. I know ur having exams now and really studying hard ... all the best for your papers daa. Miss you in msn maa .. hope to catch up with you there soon ... hugs and love for my kutty ponnu 😳

You make me feel like some sort of nerd here πŸ˜² πŸ€£ 🀣 glad you liked what I made πŸ€—Hope to catch up with you soon tooo !!! 

Edited by supercool3 - 12 years ago
melonie thumbnail

Meloz 😲 omg thank you so much daa for the siggy and avatar's 😳 awww i love the avatar so much 😍 thank you for your wishes daa. and 😲 how did u know thats d perfume i like? 😲 thank you so much hun πŸ€— I always think of you whenever i have watermelon for lunch πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Aww Ratna I am so happy you liked the avatars πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€— So happy you are using them πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ
OMG you like Dior Miss Cherie too πŸ˜† I love that perfume too...such a sweet fragrance πŸ˜³ You think of me while having watermelon πŸ˜†..that's so sweet πŸ˜³
Once again Congratulation on the Engagement and wish you a happy birthday πŸ€—

Edited by melonie - 12 years ago
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Dearest Avi πŸ€— Just a small hello and hi and bye's and that lead to such great friendship 😳 You have been like a sister to me and guided me in lots of things. You never got tired of my pm's πŸ˜† and i had loved every conversation we had. Thank you so much for ur love care and guide .. from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for the cakes 😳 and gifts.

Thanks dafor liking the gifts...You are a kindred soul...Funny enough how we clicked...though we never met in real life...love to meet warm geniune souls..u are a gem da...Never got tired of your pm's ...and never will..love u sweetieπŸ˜ƒ

verisimilitude thumbnail

Haritha .. thank you so much daa for your warm wishes and thanks to kutty paiya too for his cute birthday wishes that u left me on msn ... Sorry was not being online much recently .. i mean i am in msn though with rowdies and podalanga πŸ˜† but not in IF. Besides ur time is totally different with me. When im working ur sleeping and when ur working im not πŸ˜† Thank you again for the warm wishes and awww PS siggy 😍 thank you .. wud use them soon ...

oh thats so sweet of u akka to thank everyn's wishes...
Have a Great Birthday !!!
sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

sneha.. happy birthday to you too dear. Omg the VM is beautiful and song is ❀️ thank you so much sneha and for the siggy .. wud use them soon daa. Thank you so much and once again happy birthday to you too daa πŸ˜ƒ

thanks you akka 
and wish u a happy life and all the best 
Previous
1 2 3 4 5
Next