<3 Surprise Celebration for our dear Ratna <3 Join in!!

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Edited by MP_Radha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Dear Ratna,

Words aren't enough to express our immense pleasure as the events unfold beforth us!  It wasn't too long ago that a personal message was sent to a damsel in distress.  The prompt reply expressed a longing for love and friendship.  The soul appeard aforth as a clear glass entrusting her innermost feelings, yet fragile.  A world of virtual relationship was entirely a new concept, yet she decided to begin a new chapter- a "triumph" in overcoming the miseries of life!  This marked the beiggning of our MSN journey!  A journey that slowly brushed off the insecurities and built a trust enabling to confide in.

Ratna remember our first confession, which bewildered you ๐Ÿ˜†!  It all goes to show you broke the wall that we built around us after some eye-opening events.  It was great to see that you were able to move on forgetting the 'emptiness' and actually laugh your heart out!  It wasn't that easy to make you roll on the floor ๐Ÿคฃ, we realized!  Your late night 'big fat meals' used to always amuse us ๐Ÿคฃ.  Our best moments remain to be the little pranks we used to pull on you ๐Ÿคฃ, which earned us the name "little rowdies"!  We even take the pride for turning you into a "raakozhi"!    All this while, little did we know that we were turning a gullible - fragile soul into a strong and confident woman!

One marriage often leads to another among a circule of friends, and this is very much true in your's and our dearest T!  Like we mentioned time and again, everything happens for a reason, and you meeting the man of your life for the second time at the wedding was destined to happen โญ๏ธ!  Three days later on the 28th of September, you snuk out of our MSN conversation in the name of 'hitting the sack" only to have your first 'casual meeting' with him ๐Ÿ˜‰.  Few days later, you confessed to us about the new development, which we whole heartedly supported you with.  A saturday lunch on the 8th of October... and there was no looking back!  When you wanted to share an important matter in third week of November, we were thrilled and could expect the good news ๐Ÿ˜›!  We just had to hear it from the horse's mouth about the proposal!

What was very 'heart touching' was the fact that you genuinely asked our opinion.  Happiness rippled through our hearts and we readily requested you to accept, and the best was the fact that you agreed โญ๏ธ!  It was so adorable to see you take our inputs on your dressing for the official night of acceptance.  Our brother in law (mama to some and anna to some) is the best thing that could ever happen to you, Ratna (along with such a wonderful family)!  He makes you 'smile and feel safe', and one can't ask for more โญ๏ธ!  It was very much evident in the first ever picture following the gifting of the silver ring ๐Ÿ˜ณ.  And today, December 17, 2011, EXACTLY at this hour (5:00:00 Am, Mountain Time), you guys will officially be engaged!  We are so happy for the two of you, R and R.

As you already know, we need not refer you to as "akka", as such terminologies have no meanings.  The innermost feelings are revealed through the constant support and to be beside each other through times of hardship and happiness... beyond anything!  This is true friendship, and we are glad to have found another trustworthy friend who has shared a heart wrenching experiencing of betrayal, just like us!  What more, we couldn't have asked for a better brother in Ravi.  There is no denial, our day doesn't pass by without talking to our little clown who makes us laugh whole heartedly!  Your cute little taunts and the vegetable names for him are indeed the highlight! 

As he speaks "Am so elated to hear the news about PP's wedding.  She is like a sister to me.  She is one of the few members whom I always talk with;  We are always fighting for fun, and its always ends up making us laugh.  You are a woman of golden heart, PP, and you will get a golden husband for sure!  All the best for your engagement!"

Although you may be getting married, we are very sure that our fun times will continue on MSN!  And now we are are certain that no one can ever hurt you, as you are in the best person's hands!  Though we may not be by your side, we are elated at everyone wondering about your rowdies and the magic we casted on you ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.  But we are indeed proud of it!  For without the confidence and the trust you have in us, we wouldn't be celebrating the way we are today! 

There is so much more to say, but our inner souls scream "PUBLIC PUBLIC" ๐Ÿ˜†!  Though T may not do what we asked her to, we will not SPARE you baby ๐Ÿ˜Ž! 

Withour further ado, here is a toast to R and R on behave of SS members!

As you both look forward to the day that you wed,
may your love be a reminder of the joy that lies ahead.

H A P P Y   E N G A G E M E N T!!

P.s. Ravi chants "PP and Mama are as awesome as bread with jam!"

With Love,
  'Rowdies' come Sisters and Clow Thombi

Special VM:

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=TM7BRVMN

Credits: Gaganjot.S

Siggy Credits: -Zunni-

Helpers, Special thanks to : -Zunni-, Gangajot.S, KYPH_AK, Supercool3

Edited by MP_Radha - 12 years ago
sahi. thumbnail

Nishha

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRXyFgyPmjQ&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

P.s. a gift for Lavanyaz and Hopper_Ocean

Meloni

Dear Ratna
  First of all Congratulations ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—  ๐Ÿค—  ๐Ÿค— I am very happy for you.         Wishing you all the best ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Gift for Ratna ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

For Jiju ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Supercool3

Hello Ratna Akka ๐Ÿ˜†

Congratulations on entering a  new phase in your life. And I wish you all the best for the future ๐Ÿ˜ณ

and

Happy Advanced Birthday to You ๐Ÿ˜ณ I hope that this new year brings tremendous joy and everlasting memories for you๐Ÿ˜ณ

A little something from me :

Smiles86

Engagement Message

Best Wishes Ratna!!!  God bless you!!

Love 
Smiles

Birthday Message

Happy Birthday Ratna!!!
Wishing you many many happy returns of the day!!!  Enjoy and have a blast this year!!!!
Take Care 
Smiles

Stuti_nakshi4ev

Ratna di ๐Ÿค—
No matter howmuch ever i hug u, its gonna be less!
Im sooo happy for u...!

Remember i had asked u one day about a jiju-in-waiting?  blushed off the topic..??
The next day i get a PM that i was right and i was like what a co-incidence!๐Ÿ˜ƒ I was sooo happy!

CONGRATS DI๐Ÿค—

U know? i might get another jiju, (as of 13/12//2011- coz i sent my wishes on this day๐Ÿ˜›)
Maybe till u read the post, jiju confirm ho gaye honge๐Ÿ˜† So, end of the story, December is a great month๐Ÿ˜› Coz it gave me
my jiju's!

Hmm... ab aap milo scraps pe... i wont leave u๐Ÿ˜† U have always chatted with the kiddo stuti na! now its ur turn to fall prey to the naughty one๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Hmmm... mein ab kya bolu?๐Ÿ˜• Directly wishes pe aa jau kya? i gues u have to read so many things today, that i shud directly come to ur wishes!

I wish u really really really awesome married life *ahem ahem*
I have never wished someone this, toh i dont know what to say๐Ÿ˜•
Isiliye, i would just like to say.. be happy, and have a great life with jiju!(naam nai pata unka๐Ÿ˜’)

Ok, heres something i made for you...

(aur bhi bhayanak pics mile the.. but i thot forget it.. wont embarrass u๐Ÿคฃ Chahiye toh banau unki siggies? i will PM them to u๐Ÿคฃ)

Ok, i speak so mmuch na! and most of it isnt related to the post! ๐Ÿ˜›
But i cant control typing๐Ÿ˜†
Ok m stopping!

Loads of Loveโค๏ธ (and mischief in mind)
Stuti๐Ÿ˜ณ

the end

BIRTHDAY MSG

Ratna Di ๐Ÿค—
I m back to make u read ilong ilong stuff๐Ÿคฃ

Remember Jab We Met??
I know u remember!! and i remember more than u.. u helped me cheat๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
And then we started chatting! and soon became so good friends na??
(dont tell me no๐Ÿ˜†)

I remember how u r gonna remember me everytime u use IF from ur cel๐Ÿ˜ƒ
U know, everytime i get a scrap, i think its from u! But kabhi kabhi nai hota๐Ÿ˜† tab i remember.. that u r my busy bee๐Ÿ˜› U dont reply to scraps like me.. instantly
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ
Then i need to wait for u to reply.. and sometimes, when u reply.. i have forgotten what i had written before the scrap! so it takes me time to recall our chat, so as to understand the meaning of ur scrap๐Ÿ˜›

Lol.. nice story na?
๐Ÿคฃ Ok baba... im shutting my mouth.. but not so soon! thoda lamba karne do wishes๐Ÿ˜‰
Arrey, wishes se i remembered! that i havent wished u only๐Ÿคฃ
So i wish my di a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Have an awesome year ahead (i know its gonna be awesome only๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคช)
May all ur wishes come true!

Ok, wishes are done.. i mean what to wish๐Ÿ˜† wishes are only this much right? what new new things i can wish??? isiliye, when u will see my wish posts na.. 90% is bakwaas that i have written, and rest 10% is actual wishes๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Ok now, o
n ur special day, i have made some special things for u!
( i asked meli di about ur likes.. coz the only thing i knew is vampire diaries... and u shocked me! Never thought u would like katrina๐Ÿ˜‰ Shes beautiful haan! but i didnt know u like her๐Ÿ˜†)
Here are ur gifts!

(i didnt any good pic to make a nice siggy, avi se kaam chala lo!)

Ur fav-- tvd!

And remember.. my siggy.. that was pending?๐Ÿ˜‰ I just loved the child.. hes sooo chweet...!
read the text properly.. imagine a child saying it! I hope thats makes u grin๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Loads and loads of love,
Stuti

Harhe

Hearty Congrats on ur engagement!

Avivakirk

๐Ÿค—HAPPY BIRTHDAY RATNAโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Here's wishing u and your heart beat a very happy married life

Some gifts for you!

Some  cake for you

Wishing all the happiness in the world to a sweet angel...a very unique person who without much ado just walks straight into heart and takes residence there...a warm and geniune soul filled with joy and laughter๐Ÿ˜ƒwho can cheer and uplift u with her encouraging words...I'm blessed to have her as my friend...

Ratna๐Ÿค—

Have a wonderful fun filled birthday and wishing also lots of happiness in your new walk with your beloved๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Migan

Dear Ratna -
Double wishes for you on your Engagement and Birthday!!!

Wish you a Very Happy Sweet Special Birthday
God Bless you and all the happiness to be yours.

Congratulations on your Engagement,

On your engagement,
I wish you a lovely future together,
filled with love, care and understanding.

Congratulations.

This song is dedicated for you and your Fiance...๐Ÿ‘

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHzojfSFVt4[/YOUTUBE]

JakeR   

Well this is a spl wish from a wannabe...I hope you keep our fellow mate happy... my heart goes out to him๐Ÿ˜†... ok jokes aside i am sure he is one lucky  guy... may you both live together happily ever after...oh happy birthday too, PP akka... i hope we can all him JJ anna and together Mrs and Mr. PPJJ๐Ÿคฃ

P.s. If your message isn't here, Please PM MP_Radha!  It will be added!
Edited by Aahaana - 12 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Birthday Celebrations

Coming Soon!Edited by MP_Radha - 12 years ago
quit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

wish you all happiness in your life..

I congratulate you on your engagement and wish you half of the most beautiful things in the world. The other half I'll leave for me.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Let love never leaves your house and happiness stays with you forever!
๐Ÿ˜ณ

I wish you eyes full of joy and long and interesting life together with jiju ! Be happy!

i think for next birthday you will have a another member in your family.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
if didn't understand see my siggi...
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by nishha - 12 years ago
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
*edit*

WOW engagement party and a birthday going on...๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฅณ 2 in one...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š
congratulation  akka may this happiness be with you  for every... Ameen...๐Ÿ˜ณ

wishing you a very happy birthday akka...๐Ÿค—

with love..
zeena...๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by zee10 - 12 years ago
sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi Ratna akka
its for u r B'day

||Am so glad to have a friend like u happy birthday||

I would like to thank god for bringing you to life. and i would like to ask god to give 

you as much years to live as he can

I'm so blessed 2 have a friend like u this comes with many loving thoughts & warm

wishes i send 2o may ur day be filled with laughter on this ur special day & maythe 
finest things in life always come ur way happy birthday!

May all happiness come 2 u in all ur rest life.many many happy returns of the day.

A sister is a little piece of childhood that can't ever be lost.
 Thanks for being there for me through the years.
 A sister is a special gift.
 I'm so glad that God gave me a sister like you.
 There is no other sister like you.
 A sister is a friend for life.
 I'm so grateful that I have you!

With lots of love,
 This message comes to say
 You're wished the joys you so deserve
 Especially today'..
 And may the days that lie ahead
 Be extra-nice one, too,
 Filled with all the happiness
 Thought to come to you.
 !! Happy Birthday My Sister!!

Hi ratna akka

A fairytale has just begun in the most perfect way,

Down on one knee a ring was given, "YES" did the lady say,

But this is not a dream you're in, this is love that's true,

Now all await with eagerness the day you'll say "I do!"

Engagement iz the time between
 Being two and one.

It moves so fast the mountains shift

Before the survey's done.

To a very special couple  

Who make a perfect pair  

This brings a wish for happiness  

In the future you will share.   

There's something about you two that says "forever." Congratulations on your engagement!   

Congratulations you two! What wonderful news! Can't wait for the wedding!   

Happy Engagement   

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkyX0D-GZfQ&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

A small VM hope u like it 

Edited by sneha_vijay - 12 years ago
melonie thumbnail

๐Ÿฅณ Dear Ratna ๐Ÿฅณ
                                       ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—

Some gifts for you ๐Ÿ˜ณ         

Edited by melonie - 12 years ago
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ratna Sweetie,๐Ÿค—
On this special day in your life what can I wish for you? A life full of shared joys ,laughter , happiness and the companionship of each other during life's storms...Feel so happy that you are embarking your life's journey with your soul mate...Wish I could be there with you, rejoicing  along with my friend  on her engagement day...but๐Ÿ˜ญ  cannot physically.My wishes are with you ...R is fortunate that he got such a precious jewel  ...ANMOL RATNA as his partner...Know for sure you will change a house into a home filled with love and laughter.Waiting for the pics of you together...Enjoy your great day da! Love u my sweetie friend!
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dear Ratna Chellam - Wishing again a Happy Birthday and Congratulations on your engagement.

One more song dedicating to the sweet R โค๏ธ R  couple

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRqiyUHIXaE[/YOUTUBE]

Dance like no one is watching
Sing like no one is listening
Love like you've never been hurt
Live like it's Heaven on Earth

A dream that is dreamed by two
Will always come true.

Small advise - Main Keys for happiness together is Love, Commitment, friendship and trust. All these will only grow -  if you give more - you get more.

Best Wishes again and share a life time of happiness together.

Edited by migan - 12 years ago